Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Babies Born October 2005 #7

wow linda congratulations on selling your house,hope you got the price you were after,what next,so it was a 30 day settlement,are you going to rent for a while ???or buy again or build,are you staying in the same area.
    i just held my first mothers group and it was great,tracey came with jordan,she is so lovely.i will put a new picture in my ticker with chantelle and jordan soooo cute.
    we have our house on the market also,it has been on for a week,we have had an offer but it was 10 k short of what we wanted so we are happy to wait and see if anyone comes in closer
    nikki

Yay Brooke, that's great news for Charli!!

All the best for Lucie's paed visit Soph, I am sure all will be fine! How are Lucie's toes?

Zaccie just has a ful 180 bottle, the ventolin must be helping somewhat, though he is still struggling to breath clearly, he sounds like an old man, & his voice has just about gone, poor little poppet, I hope it doesn't get any worse otherwise he has to go to hosp. I couldn't bear it. [-o< Dr also told me to give him juice instead of the water, to keep up his energy. I thought water for hydration was more important :-k .
    Anyways he is needin gme

Brooke Im so glad that Charli is ok..thats wonderful news. What a huge relief it must be and what a wonderful mummy you are for doing all the right things with her burn..wtg.

Storm I so hope Zaccie starts feeling better soon..poor little mite. Its hard getting conflicting advice isnt it. Im glad the ventolin is working and I hope he is able to drink up and keep his strength up. Fingers crossed he wont have to go to hospital.

Aawww Soph...hope the Paed will give you some answers re the lump. Little Lucie please drink up for mummy.

Fletchie..you will be fine. You are such a capable person..im sure you trip will be a hoot.

Well ladies...I dont know if you will be able to remember me posting a while back about my MIL and when I took the kids there last time she was annoying me no end by wanting the kids to be on the webcam to her internet lover? Well the wedding is tonight!!!...LOL...hes been here 3 months ..oh i have no words

Jo

GeorgieK Guest

Just a quick pop in to say hi to everyone, this week has been pretty insane! We just got back from a Mothers group excursion visit to the Kidsafe house at Westmead, quite interesting. 4 of us went from Springwood on the train, prams and all, bit of an adventure! But Im totally stuffed!

James has now crashed, thank heavens, I can get onto tidying up before our visitors and DH return from their meeting in town. My cold has passed, thanks everyone.

Hope everyone who is crook is feeling better, poor little mites and poor sleep deprived mums! My thoughts are with you. Glad to hear Charli is fine, and no more bad mother stuff Brooke! It can /does happen to us all, so plase dont feel bad.

Interesting news about your MIL, Jo, cant wait to hear how it goes tonight!

Fletch, have fun in Melb, Im sure Zane with be a trooper! Drive carefully too.

Apart from poor Brooke and Charli's mishap, how was the sydney meet? I was thinking of you on Monday and wishing I could have come along...

Sorry, more personals and news soon, but there's so many things to do while the boy is still asleep. Take care everyone, and lots of get well vibes!

Georgie x

Brooke - Awesome news re Charli's burn. It's obviously not harming her at all, and well done on the quick first aid. I think it's totally fine to give your crusts, Lucie crawls over to us whenever we are eating to demand a taste!

Georgie - Wow busy day. Hope you get all your housework done. I hate it!

Oh Jo your MIL sounds funny, sorry! Hopefully they will be very happy together anyway!

Storm - Ok now I'm jealous re the 180ml, but awesome that Zac seems to be on the mend. Will he always have to take the ventolin now?

My sister cooking dinner tonight - yippeeee!

Dont worry Soph all that milk & the medicine came charging back at me about 5 mins after I logged off, & he didn't have another bottle all night but did eat some brocoli. I guess it is too hard for him to suck his bottle anyway, he's had about 20mls today, but had rice cereal with mashed banana :shock: yucky!!! I'm not so sure what is going on with the ventolin atm, Doc did say when he gets a cold this will happen, as it is more of a virus than a permenant condition he has to go back next week. He had a great sleep lastnight, so I reckon he is slowly getting better.

JO!!!!!!!! what the? hope you had a really great time at the wedding.

Wow georgie, you did have a busy Day!!!

It is fine to give Charli crusts Brooke and bits & pieces off your plate too. Norty Dh gave Zaccie a frozen mint patty yesterday :shock: he loved it, but there was chocolate from 1 end to the other!!

Hope everyone has a great day, I've got the last 3 days worth of housework to do, :mad: would love for someone else to do it, but I think the fairies have left......

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021