Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #2

Well hooray! We've had a lovely MIL free day today. MIL rang to say it's really cold in Melbourne and she wishes she was back here. What the??? MIL and FIL are moving back to Brissy at the end of the year - hopefully they'll settle a suitable distance away!!

Last night was 3.5 hourly feeds again. LOL at Kathryn putting it down to cooler weather, I'm putting down to hotter weather!! Maybe it's just one of those things!! It has been really hot here today and still is so we'll see if my theory holds up.

Kate, what a shame you have to go through the whole reflux thing again. I hope it settles.

Kirsty, hope you got your coffee. LOL at the red bull. I'm bfing so wouldn't even dare have coffee. I just ate chocolate and then thought uh oh, I'm probably going to regret that LOL!! Oh well.

I'm off to bed now. I hope all our bubs give us a good night's sleep!!

Melanie I quite often have coffee while b/feeding LOL. On wednesdays at playgroup I usually have 2 in the space of 2.5hrs... rofl @ the mother-in-law as well.

Belinda - LMAO @ not attempting the shops.

Kate - Sorry to hear rylee is getting worse. That is good that she has continued to put on weight though. You wearing rylee reminded me to get the HAB out of the car, cause tomorrow it is only drop Kam into kindy day and come home again, so we don't take the pram.

Love

Well have someone from online i know coming up this way at the end of the week, maybe i might attempt going out then if we end up catching up lol, was nearly going to walk to shops today but my legs are stuffed so waited for DH to get home lol and took Mason for a drive instead

Rofl !! Sounds like me Belinda....any excuse Although have done 3 kids and shops alone.

i should really head to bed I guess. Ashton is due around midnight and it is already 10.30pm :eek: LOL

love

Well your doing well to do that or crazy lol

Hope you get a good sleep in, DH will be waking up to Cooper overnight so i am done thankfully

No sleep in here lmao. Andrew goes to work at 6am and lachlan is usually up around 6.30am.

Rofl I think I am more on the crazy side

Love

Yeah same here, Bill goes to work same time, but he still gets nightshift lol, but i let him go to bed at 7.30 usually so he gets plenty of sleep before the wakeup call

Oh i meant hope you get a good sleep in as in just sleeping in general not sleeping in lol
    like that would ever happen lol

Nitey nite

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodmorning ladies

We had a good night.....up every 3.5hours and she slept so well and was easy to put down after a feed, no crying at all...yay!!!

Have a house inspection today, great! The place always looks like a bomb has hit it cause of Gem!

Kate-Don't have a hab but we do have a carrier, but I'm looking at geting one off ebay that I can comfortably wear around the house. Gem's sick at the moment so shes so clingy and a carrier would be ideal.

Ouchies at the infection Emma. Sorry can't help you with colic we have been lucky enough not to have had any kids with it.

Ashton woke at midnight for a feed then was up again just over 2 hrs later, but then slept for 5 hours. He has been a bit unsettled this morning himself, but basically fed from 7am till 10.30am, he is now sound asleep. Have just put the HAB on so we can go and get Kameron from kindy.

Love

Sorry cant help either with the colic, and i dont think they can have anything for it till after a month old, Luke had it and it was so bad so i can feel for you, hope it was just a bad night and things get better

Had a good night here also, DH got up at 3.30 and then Cooper didnt get up till right when we had to leave for school, so i risked it and put him in the car and hoped he would not want bottle till we got back, of course he screamed all the way back, was horrible but i knew he wasnt starving to death and had to get luke to school, so he was fine of course once he got his bottle at home, I put a blanket over the capsule to stop the sun going in his eyes and Mason steals it!! Used to have a fitted cover for the capsule when i had luke, might have to have a look online if someone makes them

Must weigh Cooper too, i havent as yet, that would mean i would have to leave the house lol

time for a new thread for us girls

Love

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456