Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #6

hey
    Just a quick update, will read up tonight when everyone is in bed, although all is quiet here atm

Mason woke up a bit better this morning, AB's must of started working from docs yesterday, he then got confident he was better and run around crazy and is now paying for it, he is napping at the moment though, might make him feel better

WAs just thinking before i should head out to shops while Bill is home and they are both asleep but then thought i dont really need anything, feels strange to have xmas done before december! although i am not complaining about missing out on the crowds

Cooper sleeps great overnight, but find he will have bottle around 8.30pm but wont sleep till 11pm, doesnt bother me if he isnt whinging, he gets unsettled at first then usually i can put him in rocker and he stares at stuff for house then goes off to sleep, then will sleep through till around 5ish i think or Bill gets him up to feed him so he sleeps in for me, then he gets up at around 9am

Well, I was very impressed by hubby, he came home at about 1215 and was sober, so I could hand baby over to him and crash out! Before he would have rolled in at 4am incoherent!!

Well Cooper slept just about all day and night, very strange!

Just seemed happy laying around, i got huge smiles off him this morning when i got him up so that was nice, i photoshopped him in a xmas photo too lol, he wasnt smiling when i took it so cut his smiling face and pasted it on the frown one looks ok, i dont think anyone would know if i didnt say

Mason seems to of relapsed a bit tonight, sounds as bad as the other night, just forced some AB's and panadol on him, some of it made it into his mouth! He went from drinking it no problem out of the cup to having to be bribed with stuff to have it now and forced anyhow in the end
    Last edited by Belinda; December 15th, 2006 at 12:30 AM.

Well, those vaccinations were no fun..she screamed like she was being murdered!

She is settled now though, thankfully!

She has her official 6 week check (corrected) next week, the doctor is to look at her sacral dimple, although the health visitor is not too worried about it.

We were also concerned because her head circumference seemed to have grown too slowly, but I just rechecked the chart and the health visitor had plotted her age wrongly last time, so it is fine!! Will have to go and see her and get her to redo the chart! Am quite annoyed with her as we were fearing all sorts of disabilities!!She really is useless!

Marion
    Last edited by mmack; December 15th, 2006 at 05:35 AM.

Kirsty77 Guest

Goodmorning

Had a really good night. We got home from xmas carnival at 8pm and Gem had a shower and straight to bed and Jaz had a bottle then a top up at 10.30 and she slept till 4am then up again at 7.30am. Thank goodness she was tired cause I was absolutely knackered!!

Oww better go Gem's trying to wrap Jasmine up in a blanket! Shes in her bouncer, she loves it now and watches telly!LOL!

Kirsty77 Guest

Has anyone heard from Tegan??? I hope shes ok after her attack the other night.

god you girls can talk. Was up and down alot last night 3 times to Ashton once to Lachlan. He seems a bit unsettled today, but every time he just nods off the kids come charging through LOL

Have to leave to go and visit mum in the hospital in 3 hrs. Can't wait lmao, used to talking to her on the phone everyday so I have lots of goss for her.

Love

Hi all. Just a quick update as the ILs have just arrived and I have to go out shortly. No personals except good wishes to all those having a hard time.

I had a really good time last night. I put a nice top on to go out and Jack said "Pretty Mummy, Mummy pretty"! I nearly cried it was so beautiful. I don't even know how he knew to say something like that - you know to recognise that I'm dressing up etc. His carer from day care sat with the boys and they were both good as gold. Tom went down before I left and didn't wake up until we pulled up in the driveway - how's that for timing!! Jack didn't cry when I left, in fact he told Rachel quite happily after I'd gone that "mummy is with daddy". He went down to sleep with no fuss, just like he would if we were home and he didn't wake up until 7am (thank goodness for the mini sleep in!!). We enjoyed the party - I only had 2 g &t s and both were half shots so really only one drink. It was still good and meant that I could feed Thomas without worrying about a bottle except for the first feed when we just got home.

My day today is a bit stressful. I'm tired from a late night and of course MIL and FIL are here and BIL is arriving tomorrow. FIL has to see the doc today but his op from 5 years ago now looks to be failing and he might lose his leg so MIL is very stressed. I just hope they find their own place soon, I feel very selfish but I don't need this right now. Also DH is very stressed about FIL and also work - there has been some real poo hit the fan this week. (Notice I don't use swear words anymore, I try not to even think them - this is what happens when you have a little parrot in the house (ie Jack LOL!)).

Kirsty77 Guest

Melanie I hope your FIL doesn't lose his leg. How awful and I hope you guys get time to yourselfs soon.

Kathryn-Hope your Mum is well and her foot is healing nicely. I know what you mean about getting Ashton to sleep and then the boys run through the house, same thing happens here!!

Emma-I am finally able to start my pill!YAY!! I know your desperate to start yours to. My AF has finally arrived today after what I though was my lochia it turns out it was AF arriving!!Never thought I'd be so excited to get it.LOL

Kate-Thanks for sending Tegan a text. I really hope everything is ok.

Yay, Kirsten slept from 1145-815 with just a quick nappy change at 5am...is probably the after effects of the vaccinations, but hopefully it will last!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Thanks Kate.........good to hear Tegan is fine!!

At last, I have a smiley picture of Kirsten!

She freaked me out today..she was watching me closely as I said "hello" to her and making the same movements with her mouth..then she said "he-oh"!! My auntie was there and saw it too so I know I'm not going nuts!! She was also copying me sticking out my tongue, was funny!!!

How quickly they grow!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Marion how totally gorgeous!! I still haven't managed to get a smile on camera yet! I think I might just video it and then cut a pic out of it. They do grow far to quickly. This time round seems to be going so much quicker then with Gemma.

FIL was sent straight to hosp yesterday but it is mostly good news. It appears to just be an infection which is making him really ill, but at least it can be fixed. They need to do more tests but so far it looks like the previous surgery is still intact so he won't lose his leg.

Tom had a great night again - waking at 12:30 and 3:30 then sleeping till 6:45. Jack woke at 7 again. We had to be up then anyway for his swimming lesson. When swimming starts back after Christmas, Thomas will be starting lessons too (they start at 3 months and Tom is 3 months on Xmas day). I can't believe how fast the time goes. It's a bit of a pain as Jack is still in a level where a parent goes in too, so DH and I both have to go in from Jan, but hopefully Jack is only a couple of months away from the next level where he'll go in by himself.

Tom is also smiling and laughing and has really started interacting with toys now. Jack still adores him, he kisses, cuddles and pats him hundreds of times a day. I can even leave them together without watching the whole time as he is so gentle. When I picked Jack up from daycare on Thurs, he saw me and smiled and ran over and said Mummy. Then he said "baby brother, baby brother" over and over and kept kissing and patting Thomas, and pointing him out to the other kids and carers. His whole face lit up when he saw Thomas. It was so beautiful. I think he was as happy or happier to see Thomas as he was to see me!!

Glad to hear you are ok Tegan. It is such a busy time of the year. Kirsty, I don't think I ever answered your question, but yes, I find I am flat out. I still have to do Xmas cards as I was doing Christening invites and baby thank yous while everyone else was doing Xmas cards LOL! But my Xmas shopping is finished thank goodness. Hopefully no more trips to the shopping centre as it's a nightmare.

Marion, well done, the smiles and imitating are so beautiful aren't they! I had a baby (Jack) and blinked a couple of times, now I am here with a nearly 2 yo and another baby LOL!

Emma, hope AF comes soon for you (it's prob the only time in your life you want her to arrive!!).

Hi to everyone else.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

Had a good night......gave Jaz a top up at 11pm then she woke just after 4am was up for 15 mins then back down again till just after 7am. Pretty goodnight again and shes full of smiles this morning. Corey's xmas party is tonight and I've warned him if he gets to drunk there will be consequences.........hehehe Better go there is a HUGE storm brewing and its scaring Gem.

Kirsty: i have Bill going out tonight to a party and told him not too come home lol, he can stay with friends and drag his sorry butt home tommorow i say, so not interested in seeing a drunk man!

Emma: Cute about the game you play

Melanie: Glad all seems to be ok with FIL

Kathryn: hope you had a good catch up with your Mum

Marion: great pic

Not much happening here, Cooper is a little night owl, still not sleeping till 11pm or later but not really playing up heaps and i am up anyhow so not a problem so far, he will slowly get earlier as he goes i guess

As for AF still wating for mine, swore i had all the lead up symptoms yesterday but nothing so far, so who knows

Hi Girls

Didn't have a great night with Ashton, oh well. I have to remember he technically is only 5wks old and not 9 Both Kameron and Lachlan slept through from 14wks old, so I will give him till 18wks LOL. Then again both Kameron and Lachlan also had dummies at night time and Ashton doesn't.

mmack - funny you should say about the hello. I remember when my Nephew was around this age, i was at my SIL's and there was a knock on the door. My SIL yelled out hello just so the person knew she was home and my nephew copied it, he said "hello" so clearly. both my SIL and I looked at each other and said "OMG did you hear that"

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

Belinda-We'll have to compare notes in the morning about the boys xmas parties and how drunk they were. Last year COrey was just about legless. This year if he comes home in that state and passes out again then I'm taking to his face with a permanent pen! I swear I'm over his xmas parties, they have mainly younger guys working there that egg him on. Of course I'd be a different story if I was legless next to him!PMSL!

Kathryn-Can't believe Ashton still doesn't have a dummy.WTG! I caved ages ago!LMAO I'm also not expecting Jasmine to sleep through till about 3 months, thats about when Gem started sleeping through. Hope your mum is recovering well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast