Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2006 #6

argh. My heart just leapt into my mouth. Was on the phone (reminder to self to buy cordless) and Ashton was on his play mat in lounge room. Every so often I would say to person on phone hang on a sec as Lachlan was usually up to something and gave me a chance to quickly check on Ashton. After last check i hung up not 2 mins later walked back into lounge room and Lachlan had Ashton rolled up in his play mat and laying over the top of it. Talk about freak out. Lachlan was smacked and sent straight to his room. Ashton was fine, probably wondering what all the commotion was about and is now asleep in his rocker.

I swear Lachlan is going to be the death of me one of these days, bloody kid !!

love

melanie try cooking oil for the crayon on the toilet lid.

Love

Far out! Very scary, glad that it all turned out ok anyhow

Mason cant be left alone with Cooper at all anymore! feel like i am his bodyguard most of the time, he just always does something to him

Thanks for the tip Kathryn, I'll give it a go. OH no at Lachlan! The bubs are so resilient though aren't they!

Belinda, LOL, no I didn't pay them (wish I'd thought of that ) but I was really nice to the agent! She has a daughter 1 day younger than Jack so I think she liked me!!

Kate, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!! I really, really hope the paed is able to help. Hang in there! Let us know how you go. Hugs and GL!

Kate - Goodluck for today matey !! Will be thinking of you.

Melanie - how did you go with that crayon on the toilet seat ??

Ashton had a good night last night only did his 2am wake up and that was it again till 7am this morning. Pity both Kameron & Lachlan decided to get up last night too. I think Kamerons is starting to become habit. He is getting up to ask for a glass of water every night. Going to start giving him one to goto bed with now.

Mum wise - still not sure what is going on there, she had xray's on the knee she hurt when she had a fall the other day, but she doesn't find out the results of those till today. I am sure I will get a phone call later today at some stage. Can't go in tonight as it is shopping night and will be fighting the xmas crowds

Love

Well i can offically say Charlie is sleeping through the night! Hasn't woken up during the night for about 2 weeks now.

Can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away. I'm getting excited about going away. It's something i really need. We're also going to Canberra for a day to see an Egyptian exhibition at the museum.

Kathryn, Lachlan sounds a bit like Lily. I keep finding her putting blankets over Charlie's head. She also does it too her dolls aswell, so not sure how i can stop it.

Kate, Goodluck for today. You poor thing. I hope you both get some good sleep soon.

Woohoo @ Charlie sleepign through that is great Tegan.

Well I just got news that Mum is coming home today, she unfortunately has gastro bad though so she is waiting for the hospital pharmacy to deliver her some tablets to try and stop it. With not being able to walk and wheel chair bound when she gets home, it will be a struggle for her to make the toilet, so she is worried about how my stepdad will cope with cleaning up after her if she is still going.

Love

Kathryn, yay about your mum coming home. That's great news. Bummer about the gastro though. I hope the meds help. The crayon is still stubbornly on the toilet - no idea how to get it off. THe cooking oil didn't work at all, maybe it's the wrong type of oil.

Tom woke 3 times in the night but not for long each time. He has been asleep for a couple of hours now. Jack is at day care today and MIL is doing the washing and ironing for me so I'm having a lovely quiet time. DH is doing a bit of work from home this morning then has 6 weeks off. Yay!! He will be away for 8 days later in Jan but I'm looking forward to us having lots of family time (and some couple time).

Had a huge win with Jack last night. He is not a brilliant eater and it's especially hard with vegies. I have never been able to get him to eat salad vegies at all although we have kept trying. Last night he asked for salad. Actually asked for it. And then actually ate it too. All of it, by himself, with no fuss. And then asked for more cucumber. So I gave him more cucumber and he ate that too. If you see the aliens that have taken my son tell them I'll keep this one that they left!

Kirsty77 Guest

YAY Kathryn on your mum coming home!!Fantastic news!

Goodluck for today Kate. I really hope this pead can help little Rylee.

Oh Melanie I wish Corey had 6 weeks off! I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

YAY Charlie on sleeping through. After such a rough start Tegan he certainly is doing great now!!

Belinda I can't leave Gemma alone with Jasmine either. She steals her dummy, wraps her in blankets puts huge toys on her and trys in general just to smother her!LOL! SHe thinks shes a life like doll I'm sure. When she cries though she outta there quick smart so she doesn't get in trouble from me!LMAO Its amazing at 15 months she knows shes in trouble!

Well we had an excellent night but probably cause of the needles yesterday and panadol before bed!PMSL! She slept from 9pm till 4am, 7 hours! Thats the most shes slept yet then up again at 7.15am. I braved the shops today as Gem is in daycare and when Corey's home on the weekend hes fixing his dads car for him so this is the only chance I have with one child!! It was soooo busy, but I think I've managed to get all the food we need to see us through and for xmas eve at my parents and when Corey's dad comes over xmas day....phew. Im sending Corey in tonight on his own as he has to get the rest of my presents(very important!LOL!) and to pick up his dads and the kids layby.

I feel so flustered with xmas..........can't believe its that close and it'll go by in a blink too.

Hi all, sorry I've been a bit quiet, have just come down with the cold/flu thing I get EVERY Xmas..hoping Kirsten avoids it *aachoo*

Marion

urgh Marion I hope you feel better soon!!

Great to hear you had another good night with Gaby, Emma.

Ashton had his Santa photo taken tonight, so that is all over and done with now YAY. Now we just have to organise the 3 boys for a home group shot, for the annual photo to give to family on xmas day.

Love

Well my parents arrived today and Mum has been cleaning as soon as she walked in the door lol, then went and done a huge xmas food shop, so YAH Mum

She got stung by a wasp five times at her place, i said are you sure you werent cleaning the nest for them Mum, she is such a cleaning freak, but i am not complaining!

Anyhow i will just be popping in and out, have read everything though and glad all is going well for most of you and Kate i hope they found something to help out Rylee at your appointment today

I swear those wee catching bags are the worst inventions. They never seem to work on my kids either Kate. You are doing a fantastic job

Ashton only woke the once again last night at 2.30am LOL. he wasnt' really crying heaps but I fed him anyway and he had a big feed and then slept through till 7.30am

Emma - hope you feel better soon, and goodluck with the cousins today.

Love

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girlies

Buggar about having a cold Marion and Em!

Kate- I'm kinda hoping they find something to with Rylee, at least then something else could be done for the poor mite. Has to be something small though and easily fixed of course

Kat-Wow on Ashton only waking the once.........argh I dream of that!LOL!

Belinda-Could you send your mum here next to clean up!PMSL! My house is feral atm.

Ally-Hows Katelyn going?Still sleeping through for you I hope.

Well we officailly had the worst night ever...LOL. Jasmine is getting a cold and coughed most of the night and is snuffly.(I was up 3-4 hourly) And Gemma had her first nightmare last night. She was really terrifed! She kept looking around the bedroom and then crying and getting so distraught. She actually slept in our bed last night which is the first time in absolutely ages. she also tried to sleep ON ME!! Not comfy! And it took a good 2 hours to get her back to sleep and then I had diahorrea! Wonderful huh...........tonights gotta be better at least!LOL I'm actually feeling pretty good though considering I had a gallbladder attack as well last night...........Gotta have surgery soon or I may cut it out myself!LMAO

Kate, MAtilda had to have repeated urine tests to rule out renal reflux, apparently they have very similar symptoms... and after a urine test they do an ultrasound. I went through around 10 bags over a week the first time I tried to catch some wee. The second time I popped one on and went for a walk & when I got home it was full....

Belinda I second kirsty, can you send your mum down the coast for a day??

Kathryn thats a fantastic sleep!! Well done Ashton, especially after his sibling smother yesterday.

Hey gals. I'll put my hand up for Belinda's mum too - I live near Christy so she can come to us both in one trip LOL!!

Kate, hang in there sweetie. I'm so sorry you didn't get anything more helpful. I guess in some ways at least it's nice to know nothing serious is wrong, but still!! I do hope you get a good nights sleep for Christmas!

Hi to everyone else, I'm too tired to do proper personals.

The good news is that FIL will be allowed out of hossy on day leave for Christmas lunch. He has to be back by 4pm but MIL is really happy that he can be here for lunch and pressies. We're not sure when he's getting out for good.

Tom woke 3 times last night so I'm really tired. Jack has slept till 7 or later for 3 or 4 days in a row now - yay. But if one sleeps the other wakes!!

Does anyone remember when they get their tears? Tom sometimes has some water coming out of the corner but not real tears IYKWIM? I can't remember when Jack's started properly.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey girls

we had a goodnight here. Gem didn't wake thankfully and Jasmine despite having a cold slept for 4 hours then 3 hours and was easy to put back down. I've got her on panadol to help a bit.

I'm off to get the girls santa layby off today.....hopefully its not to busy! Then I'm going to do some baking.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast