Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #14

isnt funny how different nappies suit different children.

for me with nixon huggies were great, hated baby love and after 6months used aldi and still do

Tyron, huggies we had leaks from day 1, baby live are great on him and about to try Aldi. actually dh bought aldi a few weeks back but he bought the newborn size, it does up to 6kg but they are too small, ive been putting them on him during the day and waiting to get rid of them (should do by tomorrow) but he actually has only had about 1 leak thus far!

Tyron learnt tonight that he can scream! lol it was quiet funny, and loud. had him laying on his tummy across my legs and he was watching the tennis with me (speaking of which did anyone watch it? i was hoping the other guy beat Federer and he was i thought a bit of a hottie lol)

welcome ruby!

Kate- love your ticker pic of L!

becky Guest

Nic - Yeah I was hoping the other guy won too. I really like Federer, but he has won so much, and its always good to see an under dog win! Good game though. I love tennis. Its 1 of only 2 sports I can actually watch and enjoy. That and my beloved AFL!!

Chels has cracked 6.1kg. Porky. She has had such a growth spurt lately!

Hi Girls, I think finding feet is so cute. Bella hasn't found hers yet but what she has found is her hair. Because it is so long she grabs onto it and I can't uncurl her fingers before she pulls onto it. Concerning nappies I use Huggies, havn't tries other brands cos I find Huggies great, no leaks, yet!

Very quiet in here today.
    We use Huggie's as-well, Tried some brands & we had bad leakage problems with them, Huggies work really well for Maddi.

Nothing interesting happening here today, Maddi is alot happier, we see our MCHN tomorrow to see how much she's grown & how much she's put on.
    Feels like she not far off 7kgs now.

Amelia Guest

Well Rhys is in Toddler huggies cause I found that the crawler ones weren't long enough cause his torso is so long. And I hate the toddler ones.....He always has leaks in them!! I think it might be cause he is to small for them but he is to big for the crawler ones!! I think I might try the Baby Love ones this week!!

Wow so much to read up on

Ok nappies! We use bamboo nature for day time and huggies for night! We have never had any trouble with huggies we just have to make sure they are on properly! We have also use woolies select and had no worries with them either! We really want to go to cloth but have no idea where to start

Welcome to Ruby! What a cute bub you have there! Myles has had little white tips in his gums since about 2 months and still no teeth! ARGH!
    Nick hehe on Ty screaming! I love hearing all the new little and big noises Myles makes! I was wanting federer to loose too and the other guy was kinda cute

Hello to everyone else! Would do more personals but am shattered!

Myles is still waking nearly every 2 hours at night! Its driving me insane! Do you think he may need to go onto solids cause maybe he is hungry? I am grasping at straws ladies! I am even considering this lullabub thing that rocks the cot, thats how desperate I am!
    Here I am super desperate but we re going camping on the weekend! Crazy hey! DH bday is Australia day so he want sto go away wakeboarding! So I said yes! OMG Everyone will be hating us if Myles cries all night! Who knows maybe he will surprise us!
    Oh Q where would I get a mozzie net for his porta cot?

Hey ladies.
    All floating along well here. Lu doing all things baby like. She sleeps like a champ. Does 9-10pm ish to 6-7am ish most nights.
    Not looking like rolling anytime soon. Hangs out on her tummy but no interest in moving anywhere! slacker........
    Thinking about having another, maybe when she is 7-8 months.... in for a pennie and all that. Bound to have a rotten one second time around though!

Amber- i think you can buy mossie net material from spotlight........ ya poor bugger, every 2 hours overnight must be exhausting. Hope he catches Lu's sleeping bug soon. x

Nic- Lu is really trying out different sounds now, squeals crack me up!

Mo- sorry to hear Maddi has not been 100%. Hope all is better now.

MWAH to ya'll. xxx

I'm so shattered. L is practically sleeping thru but while he is not feeding at 2am, he still wakes and demands nappy change/re-wrapping/dummy. Then up at 5am for the feed. With this new routine we feed him at around 9.30/10pm. Cause at the moment I feed, supplement feed and then express. This takes around an hour or more.

Initially thought my supply was returning. Last night expressed 60mls and then 100mls first thing this morning. Have only been able to express small amounts for the rest of the day. Taking the fenugreek so we'll see. Off to Drs tomorrow for the meds.

you girls talk to much
    although i dont post that often. i scan the page most days

um nappies, huggies only so far. used the target ones for the 1st week, they were ok i guess:S my siseter in law only ever used bi-lo brand so i got a packet of those to try.(havent yet though) i think they are turning into the you'll love coles ones. but huggies all the rest of the time.

no rolling yet. he accidently rolled from his belly to back but isnt the milestone rolling from back to belly???

hello everyone

and i have put new pics of lachlan on fb for those of you who have it

see you all soon

becky Guest

Amber - Myles is still kinda young for solids, but you could always try him! maybe try siome of that farex stuff. I remember trying Liam on it when he was 4 months old, and he didnt take to it. (You could tell cause he would just spit it out or gag). So I left it a few weeks then tried again. Apparantly, its usually about 5 months or so for them to be able to use their tongues properly (getting the food from the front of the mouth to the back so they can swallow it). Its worth a try though! I know you dont believe in controlled crying, but have you thought of just letting him whinge for a little bit? You might be surprised, he may put himself back to sleep? Also, I cant remember, do you wrap Myles? I know if I wrap Chels really really tight at night, she is out like a light for hours! Just a few suggestions anyway....

Nerida - At least its getting a bit better for you hey? At lkeast Lachlan isnt demanding a feed now. I always found when Liam used to wake in the middle of the night (which he only did for about the first 4 weeks though), we used to just make sure all the lights were kept low, no real talking to him, and avoid eye contact (I know that can be soooooo hard when they are giving you huge smiles). If ya do that, then they tend to start thinking, "There isnt much point waking up, its not fun etc". Worked for us anyway.

Ange - Wow, how exciting!! Another bub! I wonder who wil be the first of us to get pregnant again?????? (Better not be me!!!) I cant wait til someone in here gets another preggy tummy!!

Kate - How Lachlan been? His diarroaeh stopped?

Only Huggies for me too. I hated the Target ones and not overly fond of the Woolies ones either. I guess I'll just stick with Huggies as I havent really had any problems with them.

OMG, sorry i my posts seemed like I think I know everything! LOL. Just thought I would offer some advice as Ive been there before! Hope you guys all had a great weekend! Im doing Weight Watchers at the moment. Been doing really well but tonight Im starving! LOL. Just wanna get the rest of this baby weight off. Not too much more to go.

***Off to eat a carrot***

it sort of cleared up becky, he hadnt done a poo for a couple of days and today he did a little one, and it STUNK!!! normally i can stand it but i had to open the window. ppppooooooooooeeeeey

becky Guest

LOL _ Dont you love those ones!!! Chels did one of those today too, except it was all up her front, all up her back and leaking out the sides!

Amber i put Maddi on to sweet dreams formula because she was still hungry it worked for me.
    No that it's any help to you since your B/Fing. Maybe talk to your health nurse see if she has any idea's.

Ange nice to see you posting, been wondering how Lu's doing. How's the move going?
    How exciting, wonder how many of us will be pregnant around the same time.

Anyone else planning another bub soon?

LizzysMum Guest

Sorry could not read all posts

Boomba - cloth is really easy. PM me if you want some help
    We are also off camping today (in the rain) see you all in a few days

Heya all,

Thought Id drop in to say hello. Been working and then mum and then attempting to be housemaid, cook and uni student all rolled into one.

Home today in bed on laptop have a terrible tummy ache all I had was a cup of tea and the milks in date but had churning agonising pain and feel like I could chunder any minute. Guess I thought Ryan gets to puke every day it's my turn hehe. Lil mr is home he caught conjunctivitus from the little folk at daycare grr, took him to hospital and they gave him some cream and took a swab to see exactly what it is, turns out its bacterial so is a easy fix and is already looking almost 100%. I rung and told the daycare they're happy to have him back tomorrow as it means he's had 3 days of treatment and they will put the ointment in his eyes for me just hope I'm 100% by then too!

Anyways hes just gone to sleep so I'm going to try and join him as well, take care all love and hugs!

Maddi is now 6.4kg's, 63cms long & has a head Circ of 41.9.
    Nurse is very happy with her
    She's having her 4 month needles tomorrow afternoon as-well.

mo - i'm flat out with this baby.. another one? no chance. what are you plotting over there?

becky Guest

NO WAY!! No more babies fr me yet. Couldnt handle any more than 2 at home!LOL. Not that the y are bad kids in any way, but Im too busy as it is! We will wait til Liam at least starts school.

Celtic - Could you be the first of us UTD #2?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast