Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #15

becky Guest

Have fun camping Amber!!!! Good luck keeping the mozzies off Myles!

Peta...u can go into whoever's friends and see who is in their list....then u can see who they have kept or who of us that are 'not worth it'..LOL

Ill def be back later for personals and read what everyone said...i just looked for my names in posts and see wat people were saying..LOL

Well my computer hasn't been working for 1 day and I have to read 4 pages of stuff!! What juice!

I'll just say that I'm now happy I'm WAY WAY in Perth

have a great evening all

Hey Julia! I'm in Perth !

Hi Everyone. I am just going to poke my nose in here and ask that you please keep any disputes that are happening OFF BellyBelly out of these forums. The comments that have been made in here are, quite frankly, rather childish and I would hate to think that a potential new member of this group would be put off by reading the comments from some of you. If anyone has any issues with what I have just said, please feel free to PM or email me sherie@bellybelly.com.au.

Also in regards to your store ~Trish~, it is fine to PM those who've asked for it, but please do not post the link in the open forums. We do have Market Place Membership available for those with businesses, so you may want to think about taking it up - that way your business link will be in your signature for anyone to access.

Back again

Peta - its lovely to see an updated photo of Kaylee. She is such a cutie. Can't believe how much she has grown (as have they all).

Re Facebook - I just can't seem to work out how to use it. So if you guys invite me to join something or open something and I haven't responded its because I don't know how! LOL I am still trying to get used to online forums. Honestly just reading these posts keeps me pretty busy.

Had a lovely afternoon updating my photo frames with pictures of L.

Question for second/third time mums - do you take less photos/video of your second child than you did your first?

Funny DH story. I asked him to get some Infant huggies nappies while he was out. He bought some but only afterwards realised he bought crawler size. So on the way home dropped in to the shops to get the right size. He walks in with 2 packs of nappies - both crawler size! Men!

Aww saffi at least he tried! lol

LOL at your DH Saffi! I take just as many if not more photos of Kieran, I think because I know how fast they grow up and I don't want to forget anything!

Amber - Hope you have a great time camping! Let us know what camping with a bub is like!!

Sherie - Thanks for stepping in . Re: my business, I have never posted a link to my site in the open forums. I understand the rules and I certainly don't come on here to sell stuff! I hope it's OK to mention my biz, not in a plugging kind of way, but just in a general discussion kind of way if anyone asks, it is a big part of my life. I will definitely be taking up MPM when I start the biz up again in Feb

We know you haven't Trish and we really appreciate that

Thanks heaps Sherie for stepping in! I think things were getting personal!
    Anyway - had nothing but dramas getting Caitlyn to sleep tonight. She has only just gone down! Of course we had planned dinner around her usual bed time and she holds us up an extra hour! Selfish little thing...how dare she expect us to play with her while we want to eat...ha ha ha Im joking of course. DH couldnt wait to play with her! He doesnt get to spend much time with her during the week and Sunday is normally his only day to play so when she stays up a bit later than usual he is happy to keep her occupied!
    Hopefully that means she will stay asleep uintil 330- huh fat chance!!
    Anyway I am gonna head off and spend some much needed time with DH while I can. He goes away in 2 weeks and while only away for a week - its the first time we have been apart at night since C was born (except for that night he had a big bender and didnt get home till 430am)
    Have a great night all - lots of hugs!
    MWAH

Right i have returned

Mo....glad your doing bit better today...pouch on all the transfusions..u poor chooky. I dunno wats in the formula i use but its damn good stuff....Chelsea was on the same...well nearly. Jas has Gold....Chels just had plain Karicare...maybe thats the difference!! LOL

Amber...have a fab time camping..and im sure Myles will be a gem!

Rebecca i hope Caitlyn has a better night for you....its hard when they wont go down. My nights are awesome for both girls atm..touchwood is stays that way!

Becky ill be back now and then.....i have a few things im waiting on seeing before i post a lot more

Trish i had a looovely day...went shopping alllll day with a GF...got the girls some new clothes...love the fashion thats out atm!! Hot stuff!

Saffi that souns so long Craig the other night. Sent him to buy nappie and i put 6+kg for Jasmine (came home with crawler 6-11kg...so was ok...but id normally get infant) and 10+ for Chelsea (and came home with walker 13-18kg..and id normally get toddler 10-15kg)....but both fit ok so i didnt mind....

As for taking pics....yup...i take less of Jasmine then i did of Chelsea....but i think cos they changed at different ages. Like At this age Chelsea was a veeeery smiley baby and done diff things...so id always take pics....but i still take heaps of Jasmine..but just not every movement she makes!!

Id just like to add....i have been told that alot have been making comments about me...i have no idea if its true...but please...if u have something to say...PM me..or email...i would like to know wat u feel....for most of this group i love ya's cos its all supportive..but i guess people will be people and ur entitled to opinions...but dont say stuff behind my back

I do hope its not true...but tis cool..im tough..i can handle it :P

Peta Kaylee is a princess...so damn gorgeous!!

becky Guest

I think we are all over it now anyway arent we?

Nerida - LOL. Thats a funny story about your DH! Poor thing. He was determined to get you those crawlers. LOL

I think unfortunately, I must admit that I too take less photos of Chels. You just really dont have as much time. And that is by far not saying that I dont take photos. Its just that with Liam I honestly think I took about 50 photos a day nearly (no exaggeration!! Thank god for digital!) With Chels I probably only take a few a day. Its sad, but its just the way it is.

Anyway, not much else new with me. We had NoodleBox for tea. Anyone had it? Yummo. They give you noodles in these tiny little boxes and you think, "Geez, their not very big", but we got it home and put it on a plate and woahhhhh! 1 box coulda fed both of us! HUGE! Anyway, rambling - sorry. Hope everyone had a great night!

on a lighter note ladies, for some of us its quite obvious, but where did all of your usernames come from? I've been wondering for a while, and thought it might be a good time to fill this forum with something a bit light hearted!

becky Guest

Ya - good question Kel, I have always wondered where your's came from Nerida!

Kellie my user name came from a time where i really liked Lillie's & angel was the only thing i could think to go next to it.
    I have no imagination when it comes to user names, been trying to think of something new to change my name to.
    anyone got any idea's for me????? lol

Amber have fun camping.

Mines a highschool Nickname.

hey ladies, well im glad its all settled down in here

lachlan has had f all sleep today, we were out and he just wanted to see whats going on. he is also fussing on the boob now. have to almost force him on there lol. my fil told me to put lachlan on farex today.... fat chance... my sil tried to peer pressure me into putting him on solids at THREE WEEKS OLD , not for me thanks, i figure so long as he is sleeping through, milk is obviously enough for him.

sorry for the selfish post but just scanned through the post.

my nickname came from my BIL back in the day when he was my boss, and i was 16 lol. thats got you thinking now hasnt it. lmao

see you all on here soon

becky Guest

Hey have us Brissy girls figured out a time ofr our next meet up yet?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast