Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #30

Gah! We're all sick as dogs . DH is at home today, he came down with our cold last night. Lucky him gets to rest and is currently having a nap . Why can't I have a sick day?! I now have Joel's cough as well as a sore throat, blocked nose and sinus. I rang someone before and she couldn't understand me LOL.

K is getting much better with his commando crawling. When he wants something there is no stopping him! He doesn't do it much though, he's happy to stay in the one area. He's also starting to push up onto his knees, he only lasts a second or two, but we're getting there! All my harrassing is paying off.

Viv - LOL @ your two weekend babies. I have three of them home today...

Rebecca - Men I tells ya .

Julia - That's great Max is moving more, we'll have crawlers in no time! And yep, we'll be complaining when it happens lol. Sorry you're having "issues" with your DH, it sucks .

Mo - Hmm average doesn't sound to great! Is it m/s or your blood levels? How's your mum settling in at her new place?

Karen - Teething sucks doesn't it?!

Saffi - L is so lucky to have a mum who loves cooking as much as you! I hate cooking, I just do it coz I have to. I did make muffins today though, I must really be sick!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Just pregnancy stuff, I'm exhausted & have the all day nausea.
    It's much harder being pregnant this time round!

Trish crummy that everyone is sick, it's not fair that we don't get to have sick days as-well.
    Hope you all feel better soon.

Sick days-As defined in the Rebecca dictionary: Days that I take off PAID work to do work around the home without DH adding to the mess during that said day off. I cleaned the entire kitched from top to bottom during the day yesterday (only took 5 hours!) and DH comes home, mentions how nice it looks all nice and clean. I happen to state that I would like to keep it that way. I walk outside to hang out some washing during which DH decides to make a sandwhich. I come back in to see the cutting board covered in crumbs and tomato sauce, a knife dirty on the board and cheese all over the place. Oh and the tomato sauce left on the bench instead of in the cupboard!! ARRGGHH is it REALLY too much to ask!!
    Sorry - big vent!! Am getting really really down on the weekends!! Sorry guys!

Sorry - just had to say -
    Mo-So sorry you are having such a hard time this time around.
    Trish-Hope you (and yours) start to feel better soon!
    Sorry - I hate being rude!

I hear you MO, I found my second pregnancy that bit harder as you have a littly already to run around after, but on the bright side, the pregnancy seems to fly and before you know it you are welcoming your new addition into the world. It probably doesnt feel like that right now for you though

Like you Bec we had the big clean up yesterday and you cant tell today. It never ends. I feel like I am employed as a clothes washer, clothes dryer and clothes putter away. As between us and the girls I am washing everyday! It just doesnt end.

I hear ya on the washing & with this cold weather it all has to dry inside which takes ages!
    Your right definitely doesn't feel like that right now.

Rebecca i hear ya on the kitchen, Phil will help clean the kitchen only to make a big mess 20 mins later!

i agree second pregnancies seems to go by faster because your so busy running around after one its even easy to forget you are pregnant at times! i did struggle with lifting Nixon in the 3rd tri though.
    went for a nice walk on the esplanade down at conulla with the boys today. Only live 5min drive from it now but the first real time ive gone and done anything since moving because ive been unpacking/reno's getting done etc we are finally near the end of it all and can get back into normality.

and yeah unfortunatley it never ends the housework does it. ive just complated 3 loads of washing, folding and finally getting around to weeks worth of ironing. cleaned up all the bedrooms while the boys were asleep only for them to be pulling everything back out again!

Trish- us mums dont seem to get sick days either hey. If DH is sick god forbid he stayed home and did anything other than sleep or lay on the lounge. But when i am crook life still goes on!
    evem on sunday we were both busy getting stuff done, sit down to have lunch and then he decided the day of being constructive was over and had a nanna nap on the lounge! it annoys me so much when i still keep on going as much as i'd love a siesta to it just never happens

Hi everyone

We finally have a tooth! Although its not quite though yet I can definitely see and feel it! I thought she was going to be a toothless wonder for ever!

Forget what else I was going to say, hope everyone that is feeling unwell is better soon!

BBL -Tahlia is calling

Hey Ladies!

I must say I do kind of enjoy listening to you having a crack at your messy DHs, and a moan at feeling like washing lady, but it only lasts a moment before i feel compelled to say - give it up!!!! I AM the only person who does the washing, the cleaning, the cooking, the waking and feeding baby, the working, the bills, the nappies, the child proofing, the home renos. But most importantly, at the end of a crappy day, my DOG whinges at me for not walking her. Just imagine being single for a moment. I'm sure some of you would joke that you'd prefer it sometimes - but you know what - when it all falls down, at least you have someone to blame and/or yell at! I sooooo wish wish it wasn't all my fault all the time!!!!!

I find that a really bizarre and random post coming from someone who is not really an active part of the thread......

I get that your life might be tough, but this is a place where anyone can whinge about whatever they like. Feel free to come and whinge more often if you like, but don't judge others for whinging about their tough times.

It's not a competition to find out who has it the toughest, this is supposed to be a supportive environment.

Rebecca Hope you can sort out your stuff with hubby, if not we are here for you no matter what!
    Trish bummer about being sick! We still all have colds here too it really sucks! Woo hoo on K crawling! Hope your weekend was ok without your boys!
    Saffi how funny about L working out the doggy door! What a cute photo that would be lol!
    Karazz hope the teeth arent giving you guys too much grief!
    Mo hope the nauesa eases up soon! It must be hard dealing with that and M!
    Kellied yay for a tooth! Its so exciting hey!
    Nick hows the house going?
    Ange ! when are you coming up to sunny brissy?

I must admit my hubby is pretty good ( please dont throw things at me lol) I am the useless one! Well i am getting better! I have been cooking up storms lately! and being a good housewife haha!
    anyway Myles still has the rash I took him to the dr and he cant really tell me what it is! He has eczema but there is another rash! poor bubba rash and a snotty nose
    On an happy note our lil business is a finalist gain this year in the local business achiever awards! I am so proud of DH he works so hard and deserves so much recognition! So we have a award dinner on the 3rd october, its ****tail so i will be dressing up woohoo!

Better go sorry of i missed anyone. I am off to the races tomorrow so have to get my beauty sleep! hahaha yeah right!
    xx

Coming up Sat. I need a holiday!

There is nothing wrong with a little vent every now and then, geez, settle Uncle Amy!

Oh, and for the record I never bagged my husband, I just had a whinge about the amount of washing I had ..

Hi all

Amber - congrats on the nomination! I keep meaning to pop in and get a sausage roll or something when I'm out that way visiting the ILs.
    Trish - hope you are all feeling better soon. Even if we weren't Mums we'd still cope a lot better than the men folk!
    Kellie - congrats on the tooth. I read on a thread here that some babies have extra teeth than they should. Now that's just being greedy LOL
    Ange - make sure to pack some winter clothes for your trip up here. Its not cold by Melbourne standards but I don't think you'll be sunning yourself by the pool either. Let me know if you want to meet up.
    Mo - hope you feel better soon.

I'm off to Townsville for a couple of days for a work conference. Leaving DH and bubs at home to fend for themselves. Hopefully L will be kind to DH overnight and let him get some sleep.

Things are going well here. L is teething again - #7 now. Still got a bit of a cough but other than that he is fine. Got a couple of bumps on his head from where he slipped over. These things happen so fast! DH was considering buying one of those baby helmets, before I talked him out of it.

Don't even get me started on the washing! What I don't get is how someone so small can create so much washing. I've been thinking about getting a tumble drier. I know they are huge energy wasters and really should just hang the clothes out - but I never seem to get to the bottom of the hamper.

How about Sunday coffee and cake? Everyone needs cake on a Sunday?!
    I need to go the the logan hyper-massive-thingi to change over a travel cot that i bought online as it is faulty. But besides that i have no plans for Sunday.
    Anyone free?

Yeah - I'm free. Ur staying in the City? Logan is quite a drive. Do you have a car or do you need a lift? Logan is central for a few of the girls. So if we meet up at Logan I can always take you down there?

YEah staying in town, have hens/bucks on Sat.
    I'll have a hire car, but i'm happy to car pool. Prob get lost. Hmmmmm what about car seats? Getting a lift aint the same with kid in tow! Maybe i should chance it and just leave early.
    Apparently 'the pram warehouse' is down there and they do the online stuff from that store so i have to go there to exchange this thing over.
    I have no idea where anything is, but if it suits you it suits me!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast