Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #30

Hi everyone

Can't believe Max is 10 months today...and you all forgot...bah humbugs!!!

Trish Hope things are getting healthier your way. Breakthrough....Max did a bit of a backwards crawl today! OMG...he was so desperate to get back up onto his butt that he pushed and pushed and was pushing himself backwards whilst trying to get his knees under him. Exciting!
    Mo Nausea is so yuck. I feel for you. I remember when I just wanted to curl up on my bed all day when I had it.
    Rebecca Hope you are going OK with your DH issues. Mine is over now thank goodness. Marriage is hard work I tells ya!
    Kellie YAY for the tooth! She is not gummy after all! Max is getting his tops ones at the moment...it sucks big time!
    Amber Hope you can find out what the rash is on Myles...doctors don't know much these days!!..and congrats on your award nomination....wish I could try some of your tasty goodies!
    Uncle Amy Everyone has their own situation and issues to deal with in their life. Good on you for being a single mum. My DH works away a lot so I am left feeling like a single mum on and off a lot and it's hard work. When he is home though at times it just makes life seem harder! But you take your lot don't you! I wouldn't change it for the world. I don't have a husband to blame or yell at for things when they go wrong....I am as responsible for my actions whether I'm single or married. Oh...and I understand about the dog walking thing too!
    Ange I wish I could have coffee and cake every day...not just Sundays! Hope you are going well
    Saffi Get the dryer! I only use mine in winter and it's in the shed! (makes me feel like I'm not an energy waster coz I can't see it!!) It is good to be able to see the bottom of the washing basket! HOw funny L and the doggy door!
    Viv Was thinking about you the other day...are you still moving to Melb?

Hi to anyone I missed (I tried really hard can you tell!) take care of yourselves

What exactly do you mean by cold Saffi- i have 4 bikinis packed and a sarong. I wont need much else will i? BAH! Bikini's? Who am i kidding!
    Is it really cold? What do you wear everyday? Jeans?

Julia- Mo must be feeling really off, she's the brain with all the dates!!! I promise not to forget their 1st birthdays, but anything else, fer-ged-it! Nice work on the back-wards crawl Maxy!

Amber- i meant to say, congrats on making the finals, it's nice when hard work pays off!

Off to OB.

Morning everyone!

I'm feeling slightly better today. Went to the GP yesterday and was told I have a virus, but he didn't want to give me AB's and I didn't want them either. I haven't been this sick in ages, I reckon us mum's rock, we somehow manage to keep going no matter how crap we feel!

K is going great with his commando-ing. He moves around everywhere, when he really wants something (like Joel's cup or that stoopid balloon) he is like lightening. He's obsessed with doors and making them swing back and forth. He's also a major sock-bandit, it's impossible to keep his socks on or anyone else's that are within pulling-off distance LOL.

Ange - Have fun in sunny QLD! I would LOVE to get away from this cold weather for a while. I've never met anyone who has been to as many wedding in a short space of time like you!

Julia - Woohoo to Max for his backwards crawl! That's how it all starts, he'll be off before you know it!!! Oh, and happy 10 months to Max for yesterday (sorry it's belated).

Saffi - Hope your DH copes with L without you! Wow, tooth number 7!!! We only have 2 still.

Amber - Congrats to you and your DH for being finalists! Have fun at your night out!

Kellie - Woohoo on Tahlia getting a tooth! She'll have caught up to K in no time LOL.

Nic - I hear you on the DH nanna naps, so frustrating! Oh well, it just proves how tough we are LOL. How are you settling in to your new home?

Karen - IKWYM about the constant washing. It really feels like that's all I do, I suppose I'd better get used to it! I look forward to summer when I can hang the washing outside, at least you get to be in the fresh air and sun. And it dries so much quicker too!

Rebecca - How's things today? Been thinking of ya.

Mo - I hope you start feeling better soon. Pregnancy is so tough on your body and you have other health issues to deal with too! Hopefully once you're over the m/s and tiredness you'll start feeling fantastic.

Hi to everyone else! Oh, I noticed Leah has cancelled her BB membership, I hope she is OK.

Have a great day

Julia happy 10 months to Max for yesterday sorry it's late!
    WTG on the backwards crawl.

Ange so jealous i want to goto QLD, I'm so over this cold weather bring on spring!
    Can't wait to hear about your OB appointment.

Trish crummy luck you've had this winter seems like you've been sick for 90% of the time.
    Hope this is the last time your sick for the rest of the year.
    M has the same fascination with doors & socks, i'll catch her pulling her socks off just to eat them lol
    How the business going?

Still feeling the same, which is a good sign everything is going well with cookie

Just not going to go there!!!
    Last edited by Rebecca77; August 13th, 2008 at 09:59 AM. Reason: sorry - cranky post!

Happy 10 months and 1 day to Relaxxy Maxxy

Ange - overnight its in single digits of about 4 - 5degrees and today its going to be about 20. I would normally be wearing jeans and a couple of layers including a jumper on top, but I am a bit of a woos. Definitely pack some bikinis but I'd also pack some warmer things as well. You Victorians cope better with the cold - so it may not be cold for you at all. Tends to get a bit windy up here as well which cools things down. Can't wait to hear how the OB went.
    Rebecca - come in and be grumpy all you like.
    Mo - at least you're staying positive. How many weeks are you now? When did the m/s stop for you last time?
    Trish - glad you're getting better.

Show Day holiday here today. L and DH are going to take me out for lunch before I fly up to Townsville.

See you in a couple of days.

Saffi-Enjoy Townsville - were you up not so long ago....or maybe while you were preggers??? It seems familiar thats all! I wish I was there!!

I just said give it up ladies, it was all in good humour - did someone say something about being supportive?!?!?!? Oh, that's the OTHER thread, o.k . . . .

kazaraz - maybe you could write a list of who is allowed to vent and who is not. Falguni can decide who gets it and who doesnt. i'm packing up my toys and going to the perpective page so NERRRRRR

Amy - Sometimes it's hard to convey our tone in our posts LOL. I forgot to say before that you are doing an awesome job raising Fin on your own. My mum became a single mum to three of us when I was 3 1/2, I don't know HOW she did it! My hat goes of to single mums.

Rebecca - Vent any time you need! That's what we're here for .

Saffi - Have a great trip to Townsville! If it were 20 degrees in Melb I would be wearing a short sleeved t-shirt for sure! I am so jealous...

Mo - I'm glad (kinda ) that you're feeling sick! How many weeks are you now?

This thread really knows how to butt heads!

Rebecca please don't feel like you can't vent to us, we are more than happy to listen if, If people don't like it they don't have to read the post.

Saffi have fun in Townsville. I had m/s with Maddi from 8 weeks to 15 weeks.

Trish & Saffi I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow

Amber congrats on making the finals, When i come to QLD I'm sooo coming to try out your bakery!
    Last edited by Khaleesi; August 13th, 2008 at 07:24 PM.

Hi girls!

Mo I cant believe your 8 weeks tomorrow! Wow that has gone so quick!
    Julia so sorry hun for missing maxs 10 months! Only 1 more of these birthdays till the real one!
    Ange looking forward to meeting you and Lu! The pram warehouse isnt too far from me, would love to have coffee and cake! I can bring a cake It has been really cold up here! It was down to about 3 out here where i am, but bring your kinis if you like i think the hotel would have a heated spa lol! How did the ob appointment go?
    Saffi wow 7 teeth already! He is such a cutie your lil man! Have fun in townsville! Looking forward to catching up on the weekend!
    Rebecca vent away hun! Be cranky! We all have carp to deal with hey, so you may aswell have some support! Hope you and Caityln are ok though!
    Amy sorry i read your post wrong i thought you were serious! You are doing a fab job as a single mum! It must be tough!
    Trish I noticed that too about leah! I think she was wanting to spend more time with the fam cause she isnt making her nappies anymore either, which is a bummer cause they were gorgeous! Bummer about the virius too we all have it here! Myles loves doors and socks too hehe!

Well i had the most gorgeous day with my gf at the races! Got to dress up and be girly for a change! Did miss the lil monkey but had fun all the same!

does anyone give their kiddies cows milk in a cup yet? also does anyone known about goats milk?.

Hope everyone is well! xx

becky Guest

Hey all...

Wow, page 14 ?!?!
    Just popping in quickly again.... this thread has been quite amusing lately.......

Sorry again, bad memory but who is Leah?

Rebecca - Hope things are ok with you....

Julia - Happy 10 months and a bit Max!!

Mo - Glad your feeling well! Yay for cookie!

Going away for the weekend so will catch up with you all soon!

Mmmm, Uncle Amy I just have to say you are a cheeky monkey

Boomba, I never gave my first cows milk until she was one. I used to put it in her vegies and so fourth, but after she turned 1 I started giving her cows milk instead of formula. I will do the same with my second as well. Not sure about goats milk, its not something I have heard much about.

i feel horrible that i cant remember who Leah is either?! in the back of my mind thinking of someone, what was her user name again? is it Lizzysmum?

Happy 10months yesterday to Max!! and happy 10months today to Harry!
    get in now while i have a chance and say Happy 10months to Tyron too!

Trish- ikwym about socks Tyron is forever pulling his off!

Oh so cute! K is watching some kids clap on Sesame Street and is clapping along with them, awww....I love this age!!

Nic - Yep Lizzysmum is Leah. Have you heard from Claire? We haven't seen her in here for ages. Glad K isn't the only bub with a sock fetish!

Becky - Have a great weekend away! Where are you going?

Amber - Glad you had a great time at the races, it's so nice to get dressed up! Re: cows milk, I didn't think they were meant to drink it until 12 months, but maybe that's changed now? You could always ask your MCHN.

Mo - Wow, 8 weeks already! Cookie will be here before we all know it!

Trish how cute, M loves Hi-5 when they come on she starts dancing lol

Amber glad you had a good time yesterday.

8 days to my OB appointment, seems like ages away.

Hi everyone! It's unbelievably quiet in here! Thought I'd pop in so the thread wouldn't feel so lonely LOL.

Still sick here and K is being Mr Cranky-pants today. He woke up 3 times last night so I am beginning to suspect a tooth may be on it's way. Joel has to miss kinder again today, he still has a bad cough, apparently it has made it's way through the kinder and school. I have many years of this to look forward to...

K has mastered commando crawling now and loves being able to go everywhere. He tries to pull himself up on things, but doesn't have enough tummy strength yet (thank goodness). DH was bathing him the other night and as he was undressing him, K dove for the sink and ended up cutting his top gum . There was a lot of blood and yesterday it kept opening up and bleeding. I had to clean blood from our carpet which wasn't nice. He seems OK today, just cranky.

Mo - Are you going to find out Cookie's gender? I hope so, I wanna know!

Hi to Kellie, Nic, Julia, Saffi, Willow, Rebecca, Viv, Ange, Karen, Amber, Becky, Claire, Amy, alz, Star, Celtic (where are you??)!!! If I missed you, let me know and I will say hi LOL!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast