Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October 2007 #30

yay mo...

quite a fertile board we have here...

meanwhile, the boy and i were up 6 times again last night. he can do the first stretch just fine but goes boogedy regularly after midnight/1am.

sigh.

*prays this isn't forever*

only got to shower at 1pm today... *eyes on stalks*

anyone else got this going on?

Congrats Mo, thats awsome. You are a wacker, you should have said something, you know i would never care if anyone rained on my parade!

Viv- we're doing a bit better sleep wise than you, but we were there not so long ago. It will improve.

Amber- There is nothing this girl wont lick. She had a mouthful of charcoal this morn, and i just toook DH's croc off her b/c she was eating the soles?!

Trish- i had migrane from hell yesterday, thought i was going blind. Never had a real migrane before. headaches are the pits, hope yours has gone. On the upside i went to bed at 6pm and DH sorted everything until 7am, including a few wakeups. nice one DH. feel sooooo much better.

Viv-Maddi went to bed at 11pm & was up from 2:30am to 4:30am Monday then wide awake at 7am, Slept much better yesterday night tho.
    I can only shower when M has her bottle & she'll always come in halfway through my shower to give me attitude.

Ange i knew you wouldn't care, your such a cool chick Felt you deserved you own time since i basically going to be copying for you for the next 9 months lol

Thanks everyone still kinda in shock since it happened so quickly, guess you really are more fertile after a m/c. So anxious aswell. I think once i get my b/t results i'll feel a little better.

WellI just have to add in here!!! My old boss just called me and offered me my old job back for sure!! On a higher pay and I can do it from home!! So woohoo!!!
    Only thing i am worried about is that I may have to find a new place to live as this place is rented by my current employer although after notice it will only be 8 weeks till the lease expires!! So maybe they will let me stay here?! Guess I will just have to wait and see!!
    Woohoo!!!!

YAY for Mo! That is great!

Well only 30 mins till MIL arrives.....will BBL!

Rebecca that is great news, hopefully they'll let you stay till the lease expires.

Julia good luck & thank-you

good luck with nanny NN

Congrats Mo! i had this feeling all week you would have some news! I hope this one is a sticker!!!!
    Julia good luck tonight going into battle lol!
    Viv We have had broken sleep now for 9 months and i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy! fingers crossed JJ goes back to old sleeping habits soon!
    Rebecca good luck with all the job related stuff!
    Ange mmmm charcoal! It amazes me how much they can get in those lil mouths!

Well The top tooth is through! Just waiting on the other top now!
    Myles has been sleeping a bit better, still up at least 4 times a night but is going back into his bed more though! He is down to 2 naps a day unless we go out in the car then his has more!
    All you pg ladies are making me clucky, AF hasnt come back yet so maybe my body is saying were not ready yet! I know i am not but i miss all the pg stuff! Well most of it anyway!
    anyway enough from me! Have a great night xx

Thanks Amber
    Yay for Myles cutting his top tooth. those top ones are horrible & glad Myles is starting to sleep better for you hope it continues to get better.

Mo - :woot: awesome news!! I'm so glad you didn't have to wait too long babe, waiting sucks. I understand the anxiety, just take it one day at a time. Fingers crossed for good blood results.

Viv - we are down to two wake ups from 6pm till 7.30am - he feeds at 10pm and 3/4am generally. I'm OK with two wake ups in 13.5 hours. But some nights he might wake in between and have to be resettled. But that's a normal night here. My bet is it's the teeth and it will pass...hang in there! Don't hesitate with the panadol, I learnt that lesson with #1. If they need it, they need it.

Sleep has been good today. Enjoying the serenity, never lasts long with this boy

Well...it's over and not too bad I must say. MIL just told me she was teaching him to say 'the' nickname, and I just said...Look, I really don't want Max calling you that, so please make up a word for him to call you....She decided Granny! Counselling with DH was good. I even got to explain the MIL issues with him there and I think he realised where I'm coming from. It's all good!!

Anyway, I have to go..I'm off to kickboxing again! Yee Haa!!!

becky Guest

Mo - WOW Congratulaion! I hope this one sticks for ya! How exciting!!

Amber - Clucky hey....? First time I have heard ya say that....... hmmmmmm....... you next????

Rbececa - Thats great news! Bet ya cant wait.

We have a very sick bubba here poor little thing. It sounds like a croopy cough I reckon. And she has trouble breathing properly at night too, its so sad, poor little thing. We had heaps of cuddles last night. She wasnt too bad today but since it has gotten cool again tonight, it is all back. I have it too muxt admit. Feeling VERY crappy and fluey but oh well, what can ya do?

Hi to all!

Mo - congratulations babe! That's excellent news. Best wishes for a H&H pregnancy.
    Kellie - happy birthday. Hope you are having a good day.
    Rebecca - congrats on the job offer. Will you keep C at daycare when you are working from home?
    Amber - Snap!

Taking L to the crawlers class tomorrow. Cant wait!

L seems to be over his illness. Still got a cough and a runny nose but that is to be expected from daycare I guess.

Thanks Willow, Becky & Saffi

Julia glad things went well, Funny how it took 9 months to come up with something as simple as Granny.

Becky hope Chelsea gets better quickly.

Willow yay on L sleeping well for you.

Saffi glad L is better & have fun at crawlers class tomorrow

Tell me about it Mo...AND she wanted a name that didn't sound old....???!!!!

Forgot to say earlier......HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE! Sorry for the delayed reaction!

lol Julia i think Granny sounds older than Nanny but maybe that's just me.

Soooooo cold here, the grass is covered in ice, bring on Spring I'm so over this winter.

Melb girls when Spring arrives and it's actually warm enough to go outside we should have another meet-up at the B. Gardens again. Then we can see how much our bubba's have grown!

Saffi hope you have fun at the crawlers class! Glad he is getting better! Were you snapping the Pg comment lol!
    Becky hope lil Chels gets better soon! Myles had croop the othewr week went in a couple of days though!
    Julia maybe you could call her old granny goo gaa! If she is going to be silly about it give her a silly name! lol!

Not much happening! Myles was up a fair bit klast night the teeth are giving him grief!
    Anyway better go he is destroying everything in sight!

x

Saffi-No I wish I could keep her at home with me but as the job involves dictation typing with medical terminology and with different radiologists I will need to be able to listen/hear really well and I dont think it will be easy to do with a crying or sooking or even playing bub in the house. Plus I would need to keep her occupied and that would take me away from the job.
    I am tossing up pay options though - do I go on wages or do I contract to them as I did before....think it just may be too much hassle for me if I do the contracting thing again - come tax time it gets confusing for me AND I will have to also keep my own books.
    Caitlyn had a good sleep last night - I honestly think the cooler weather is helping her sleep a little better. She went down at 8 and slept until 430 this morning and then I ended up having to make some noise to wake her up in order to get her to daycare on time and for me to get to work on time. So I had a great night sleep. Sorry to all those that didnt!
    I was going to chuck a sickie today cause we are leaving early saturday morning to drive to Townsville and there is so much I need to do to prepare! But the boss is off so I didnt think it was a great idea!
    OO a client - had better run. Have a great day ladies!! MWAH

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast