Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #3

Kristie - Louis and Benjamin are so alike at the moment it isn't funny. We are getting the same thing here, tantrums that make you feel like you've done something wrong as a parent, head butting of walls, and I mean Benjamin doing it for attention and throwing things and hitting too are just something I'm trying to stamp out atm. He's also learnt that since he's got taller that he can reach things that he most certainly shouldn't have...knives off the bench, which I've told dh not to leave there for fear this very thing would happen. I was so scared the other week when the dear boy, brought out his uncle's razor from the bathroom when we went over there...He had cut the tip of his fingers as he was running the blade across them. I nearly flipped on that one!

Oh well, he's learning the hard way...

Melissa

Thanks Melissa! How scary with the razor!!!!

I didn't think this stuff was meant to happen yet?? hehe.

I suppose we'll just stick with the time out....it's so funny at the moment. As soon as I get cross and say "we don't hit" he runs to the back door and sits down..he knows exactly the consequence of his actions the little cheeky. Also this afternoon he hit me and I was about to get cross and he's quicky gone "cuddles, cuddles" so maybe he is starting to learn???
    I guess I'll just have to be persistant....

Hello Ladies,
    Wow, I am so lost as 2 threads have past since I last posted, I will give it a shot!!!
    Got my computer back, turns out the problem was I had that much junk on it that it couldn’t even open an internet explorer page. Oppss!!
    I always clean it up but never know what I can delete or not.
    I haven’t been to busy with work as I haven’t worked yet…I finished my training and then had to drive down to find out my hours for this week (as they won't tell you over the phone) to find out that I have none. I was so peed off!!
    So I have applied for other jobs and I have an interview at Priceline Pharmacy on Wednesday for part time work so that will be more reliable than this no hours business.
    Hope you all had a great Valentines Day, I did very low key on a tight budget. I got a nice bunch of dasies.
    Oh I almost forgot, Jett took his first 4 steps yesterday, MIL and I were in the lounge and he just let go and off he went. I was trying to get Bens attention in the other room without alarming Jett. He was so pleased with himself but nothing since.
    My Gosh, I have played 2 games of A Grade softball since I last posted and forgot how much it takes out of you. I didn’t know I had that many muscles in my body. I am sure by the next game I will be fine. My friend Bec and I were walking tonight about doing boxing so I am going to inquire tomorrow about that, I want it to be ladies only.
    Melly Happy Birthday, I hope that you have a great day and are showered with heaps of Hugs and Kisses.
    Congrats on the graduation, I need to see photos especially of the new hairdo. When I get some spare cash I am going to treat myself.
    Christie – So glad to hear that you are doing okay, I have been trying to catch you on messenger but you mustn’t be on?? The bigger the better, you are have a c-section? At least you will still be all in tact down stairs, which is what my Dad said to me after I had Jett. It was kinda awkward, Pmsl!!
    Rayray – Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary, I hope you had a great night!!
    Beck – You make me want corned beef right now, Pmsl!!! That is how far behind I am with this thread.
    Meg – Well done Coco on your sleeping, I hope you are getting enough sleep Meg. Jett has been going through the same thing it must be and age thing?? Sounds like you had a great Valentine’s Day, what a great pressie…
    Sarajo – Congrats on going back to work!!
    Renee – Hello Mrs, I hope you are doing okay with work, Marnie and the bump??
    Krisvee – Poor Louis I hope his egg has gone down and he is feeling better. You're not a bad mum at all; at least he didn’t almost choked on the coke lid like Jett the other day at the indoor play centre.
    That is so romantic!!! I just love when Ben does those kinds of things; He got me a gold bangle when Jett was born which made me just melt.
    Melissa - Congrats on the medical!! So where about’s will you be working??
    Happy Belated Wedding Anniversary, I hope you had a great night!!
    Nicole – Congrats about the house, I would love one day to have my own home that I can do what I want with.
    I hope Tweedle was beneficial for you, and the bubs. I was booked in but never got there as I was admitted to my local hospital by my pead. I was very highly strung with PND and was having major sleep issues with Jett.
    Tracey Happy Belated Birthday, I hope that you had a great day and were showered with heaps of Hugs and Kisses too.
    I am glad to hear Jordan liked swimming, I am thinking of getting Jett into it so I may have to do the ring around. What do they teach them?
    Sorry for the massive post, I must check more often...
    Night All

Hi!

Dani - Sorry to hear about the job...maybe they already had rosters done for that week? Is there anyone you could ask? Bugger about the computer - at least it's all working now though!
    Yeah on Jett taking his first steps - how exciting!! Boxing sounds like fun - I'd only want to go with girls as well...
    Thanks...we've still got coughs and a bit of a runny nose so I'm not sure if it's time to head off to the dr...it's been a week for Louis and nearly a week for me....I just don't want to get antibiotics but I suppose if it's at that point we'll have to...I don't even know if you can take them when your p/g....
    Ooh how scary with the coke lid - it's amazing what they get their hands onto! I think Louis is going to end up a neat freak - if any doors are open he has to close them and if anythings on the floor that shouldn't be he has to give it to us...pretty cute actually!

Happy Birthday Melinda!!!

Hi all

Just a quick not to tell you all I have updated my photos if anyone was interested in looking at them.

BBL to do Personals..

C ya :P

Dani - glad you got the pooter back now. Are you running anti-spyware software on your computer, like ad-aware and spybot?

Missy - Yay the photos look great, I love the photos of Melissa with the seal! And Callums birthday cake is great too.

Kristie - re the biting and hitting, we sau no! or we don't bite/hit, and move milo away from us and leave him on his own for a bit.
    Especially with the biting its really hard as he will pretend he is going to give a kiss (and most times actually does this) but sometimes he bites instead, and if we react too much he thinks its funny!

Hi!

Missy - what fantastic photos!!! What a gorgeous family you have!

Rachael - Thanks! Yeah thats pretty much what I'm doing....

Hello, bit of a shot post just wanted to say thank you (again lol) for the birthday wishes.. Mum was telling Logan to say Happy Birthday Mummy, so Logan said as clear as day "Birthday!" LOL and hasn't said it since early this morning

Almost time for my hair dressers appointment, plus Logan is getting a hair cut today as well heh. I will hopefully catch up soon.

*sneaks in* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLY!!!!!

Sorry be back later when I'm feeling less sorry for myself. *L* Stupid wisdom tooth.

Wow I am finally up to date.
    We have just come back from the gardens with my friend Bec G and her daughter Eliza. We took the kids down for a play, Jett came back that dirty that he had to have a shower.
    Rayray - I run shredder, sybot, adware and anti virus too so I think I have all bases covered. My Brother has a computer business but you know how hard it is to get homers done when they have heaps of work on, :P
    Mel - I hope you have a great day today, enjoy it Hun!!
    Krisvee - Jet hasn't started with the bitting but I am so sure he will. He does hit and I get his hand and stroke my face or who evers (as that is normally where he hits people) and say nice Mummy or nice Grandad, then he strokes it. I was giving him a litlle tap on the hand but my anuty said it is nicer to make it nice?? I get it.
    Better fly Jett is meant to be having a sleep but I can hear him kicking the wall.
    Bye All

Hi!

Melly - How cute Logan said birthday! Hope your having a great day!

Becka - Hope you feel better soon!

Danielle - Sounds like Jett had a ball! Yeah Louis isn't biting just hitting...Thats a nice thing to do with the face stroking...I agree it does make sense to be nice doesn't it?

yep, Milo is the biter
    actually after I posted yesterday we picked him up from creche and found he had tried to bite one of the kids while they were playing OMG! I am really going to have to find a way to stop him, might to a general post and see if someone has some ideas.

They're such little terrors!! hehe...I suppose they just don't know how to voice their frustrations yet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELLY !!!

I hope you have a great day and get spoilt lots!!!

Kate - I love the new photo's of jasmine
    Missy - Oh, how pretty are you. I have never seen a photo but you have heaps on the new webpage, which I must say is great by the way!!! I am just checking it out now, I must update Jett's.
    It has just started to storm here which is great cause we really need the rain. I have the landlord coming over to do work on the roof don't think that will happen now.

Hey dani

Just tried to look at some more photos of Jett but when it open it said no longer operating or some thing like that. Hmmm I wont to see. I bet you have the photos of Jett on the bike and I want to see them again...hurry and fix it hun!!!!

Hi all

Well im back to do personals.

Krisvee - Im sure its just a boy thing with the hitting as Callum yells at me so Im hopeing it doesnt come to hitting me or DH. Im sure they all grow out of it.. Im sorry your finding it hard at the moment but keep your chin up!!!! Awwww thanks so much about the kind words you said about my family. I think there pretty great..lol

Dani - Yay your back. I know ive missed ya. Sorry you have to go to find out about your hours. That sux so much. Why cant they give it to you over the phone. sheeesh some ppl. Woohoo on Jett boy walking..Isnt it so exciting. Melissa and I almost died when Callum walked as we were talking and all of a sudden he just took off...very funny...lol....LOL @ Jett getting so dirty..oh well boys will be boys..heheheh Awww dani thanks for making my day in saying im pretty. Im getting older now *coughs 35* lol and its nice when ppl tell you your nice looking...ta hunny..

Rayray - finally got the photos all fixed thanks to you. Its good having IT person in the room...lol...how is Milo going. Hope he is well!!! Awww all kids go through biting stage...Dont worry hun your child is not the only one!!!! Melissa did it once to me and I bit her back and she never did it again. It wasnt hard but enough to scare her to not do again!!!

Sarajo - I hope your having a great time with the family. Hurry back miss chatting with you on Yahoo!!!

Well all have to go DD and DH playing xbox and I want to kick them off...They are going to be

Hi all you other lovely ladies.

Take care and talk tomorrow!!!

i have a big woohoo!!!!
    i cant beleive it but harry slept through the whole night last night,he didnt get up till 5.30 this morning and i put him into bed with me and he slept till 7 30.
    oohhh i hope this means that he is going to be one of those babies that starts to sleep through from an early age,god knows i deserve it as my other 3 definantly did not.
    also another woohoo,i had an hour massage tonight,it was bliss and only cost $40.
    ok off to bed,night night.
    nikki

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast