Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #4

Kristie you will have a good time tonight. I know how you feel about not wanting to go out but once your there you have a great time. Good luck hun!!

Callum did well at swimming. abit sooky but I think he is tired from yesterday. We got home about 10.20 and he had some biscuits and milk and went to bed at 10.35 and was asleep within 5 mins...lol...poor little thing was so tired.

Hope all is well with the rest of you.

Ive just uploaded Callums first painting that he did at day care!!!!

missy,chantelle goes to day care one day a week also.she loves it.i am, thinking about putting her in for 2 days,at the moment i am finding it really hard to spend enough quality time wth her while harry needs me sooooo much,i feel so guilty when she is wandering around the house looking bored and lost.i try to spend time wth her on the floor playing with toys or doing playdough etc but she needs more as my time is so limited with her.
    kristie,i cant beleive your ticker pic,it is so amazing.he looks just like harry.wow not long for you to go now!!!!especially if you go 2 weeks early again,are you all organised and ready for him.
    christy,labour vibes to you,hopefully you are already on your way.
    off to the positive parenting program shortly.
    nikki

Hi ya Nikki
    Dont feel bad that your not spending that much time with chantelle because thats what happens when you have more kids. You cant spend all the time with one. You have to share the love hunny. Im happy just putting Callum in 1 day 9-3 as I miss him to much. Maybe when I have another bubs I will do another day. He just loved it so much. Im very proud of him. Every one go ((((AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww))).....lol

Nikki - That's nice that Chantelle enjoys daycare. I so need a break from my little monster here.

I bought paintbrushes today, and I'm going to make cornflour paint for Benjamin to go nuts with outside. He's decided that outside looks better than inside, so I'm creating outdoor activities for him.

Christie - Any day now! Goodluck with a fast delivery!

Melissa

Awwwww its so quiet in here. Dec mummy's were are you all

Hello Ladies,
    Well I have been MIA as my computer has broken again, I have no idea what I keep doing to it. I think it may been worn out and I really need a new on as it is a dinosaur!!
    Jett has taken more steps and is learning more words, the newest one is don’t, might be cause I say it all the time to him.
    He also has this habit of shaking his head when he doesn’t want something, at first it was cute but now it is getting to be a real pain.
    I have picked up some hours at my local Safeway, but I am only doing it for this week cause as of Monday I start my new job.
    Jett is at day-care today so I have a chance to catch up on what has been going on. I am at Dad’s place they are all still snoozing so it is so quite here. Dad works for himself and works long hours so I know I can have peace for at least an hour more.
    Melly – wow, on Logan and his 12 teeth, Jett has still only got 8.
    Christie Come on bubba!!! Hope that next time that you are on it is to say that you have a little miss to introduce to us.. Oh, Happy Anniversary!!! I would skip on the present too, a baby is way good enough.
    Missy – I have no idea what is going on with the photo’s, when I get my computer back (who know when that will be??) I will check. I can get to them from my pc so I don’t know. Does it ask for a password, if so it is dani141. I am here!!!
    Nikki – Oh you poor thing, I know how you feel cause Jett has done the same thing. He really mucks around in the bath and he was slipping around and slipped under. It was very scary and I was in the room. I can’t imagine how it was for you. I'm glad that Chantelle is OK now; I hope that you are too. You are not ‘pitiful mother for thinking that a 16 month old could be safe in a bath of water’ I know I think that way and I am sure a heap of others do too. You are a very loving and caring mother from what I can tell; you would NEVER do anything to harm your children.
    Tracey – Wow, that is great that Jordan is saying Mum, sometimes I wish Jett had never learnt as he sounds like a broken record.
    Melissa – I hope that your DH is okay. It is hard not having a car but the main thing is that he is okay. Have fun with the paint it sounds like a great idea. Jett loves the outdoors but our dogs like to give him kisses so he is forever dodging them.

Dani- As you can see we have sorted the photo site out....lol...Callum only has 8 teeth as well. There abit slow on the teeth department. Oh well they will come. Bugger on the computer side. I dont know what I would do if mine stuffed up. i do all my banking and everything on it. Its becoming very slow..sheeesh. Oh and I hear you with the shaking of the head. Callum does that too but mainly when I tell him no....lol Good luck with the job!!!

Missy - Just looked as callum's site again...
    Gosh you had a good pregnancy belly. Mine is now like a pound of dough. It is just yucky!!!
    Oh I love the painting, Jett has done heaps of stuff at daycare I should take some photo's of it and upload them. I got this cute valentines day thing, it was a cup with heart flowers in it, so cute!!

Awwww thanks dani
    Yes take come photos. I want to see Jett boys things that he has done. I just love looking at photos. Show me the val day one??????????PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!...lol

i will pop back in later but just a quick message for CINDY!!!!!!!
    just got the latest target catalouge and i am just wondering about the little girl in the denim jeans and long sleeved pink top.is that the same outfit they had on chantelle,do you think that maybe they redid the photo shoot and didnt use our little munchkins after all.kristie,how long did it take after your photo shoot for louis to be in his catalouge.
    just wondering!!!!
    nikki

Talking I'm off to Hawaii

Just a quickie as I have so much to organise for tomorrow. I have started to pack for me. I will leave DH to pack for himself and I will do Jordans packing when he is awake.
    I also have to clean up the house so that it isnt a pig sty for the house sitter.
    Getting my waxing done tonight, I think I will go the brazallian, with a landing strip. I dont think I could go total bare DH would laugh at me and wouldnt let me live it down.

Dani Hope you have a great time at work next week. YEAH on getting some extra work this week.

Missy Its great Callum loves child care and he is learning new things there. ALso gives mummy some sanity time LOL.

Cindy have a great house warming/baby shower I am sorry I am missing it. Will catch up with you all when I get back for sure.

Nikki hope all is well. Have fun at playgroup next week without me.

Melissa I hope Benjamin loves painting. I am not brave enough to try that yet. I really should give it a go though.

Kristie what a gorgeous pic of Dylan. Hope you had a nice night out with your friends. Cant wait to catch up again.

Chrisite hope there is a new bubs when I get back. wishing you a speedy labour.

RayRay hope all is well with Milo

Have a great week everyone take care and see you all in just over a week.

XX

Hi guys, we are fine here, just short on time. I am in training for work the rest of this week, and all of next week, so not around much. DH is complaining that I spend too much time "with that baby cult" so am trying to cut back a bit at home for a while

rayray,LOL!!!! at baby cult,what a crack up.hehehehe!!!
    nikki

LOL Rayray...Awww thats so funny.

Hi!

Went out for dinner last night and Missy - you're right - I had a great time! Was super tired by the time I got home but it was good to get out of the house!
    Louis had swimming this morning and loved it! After everything we did he kept saying "more". hehe. He was kicking lots as well. I took him to the toddler pool after and he loved it so I'll have to do that more often now as well.
    He's been really good lately which is nice...lots of cuddles and kisses and not too much hitting...He's throwing some great tantrums though but only if he's really tired...

Missy - Glad Callum had fun at swimming as well!

Nikki - Hi! Yep I'm all organised - bags are packed - hehe! I'm getting very excited. I'll start my walking in another 3 weeks or so when it's basically safe for him to arrive! I did it with Louis and it really go things moving so we'll see!
    You need to do what you need to do with Chantelle in childcare. Maybe just try it out one week with the extra day and see how you both go?? Don't feel guilty though! I'm sure it's really hard...(aaahhh you're making me nervous - hehe - just kidding!)
    Hope you and the kids are all good!!
    I messaged with Cindy yesterday and she hasn't got her phone connected yet and thus no computer! Are you still going on Sunday?? Is your dh going??
    Ummm...I think it was about 3-4 weeks after his photo shoot that the catalogue came out! Ooh I hope thats not the case and the girls will be in an up and coming one!

Melissa - the paintbrushes sound like a good idea! Louis has been drawing with crayons and textas but he loses interest pretty quicky at this age. Same with the fingerpainting and play dough really....but it's still another activity for 30min...It can be hard to keep them stimulated sometimes though!
    Louis is getting better at occupying himself though...This morning he pulled down the washing basket and had taken my shoes into the laundry and was filling them with pegs! hehe. I was worried when he was so quiet but I'm happy with that! hehehe.

Dani - LOL at Jett's new word!! hehe. Louis only has 7 teeth! hehe. LOL with the dogs...my brother has a dog and it kisses Louis to death..he used to be a bit scared but now he teases it. If she starts to walk away he yells out "coco" and then turns and runs and loves it when she chases him!! I've never seen a dog get tired of games before a person! hehehe.
    How cute with the valentines day cup. I must say thats the cute thing about kids going to childcare they always make these cute crafty gifts and things for mum and dad!! and just the paintings and stuff...so cute!

Tracey - Good luck with the packing!! Hope your braz doesn't hurt too much!! Just a strip will be good! You want to feel comfortable!!
    I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!! I'm sure you will!!
    Pick a nice day with the painting and stick Jordan outside in just a nappie! Then it doesn't matter where it goes! I also did it and had some water in his little pool so I could wash it all off before he came inside!
    We'll definately have to catch up when you get back!!

Rachael - Good luck with the rest of your training...LOL at the "baby cult"....

Sorry for the epic! Thats why I usually post more regularly - hehehe!

yes i am going on sunday kristie,not sure about dh yet,is your dh going.
    nikki

Well...he's kicking up a bit of a fuss but I said if yours is then he has to! hehehe! I've even bribed him with some bourbons...I'm not a hugely social person but he's a shocker! hehe. He just feels uncomfortable around people he doesn't know - he always does fine though...(especially with a drink or two - hehe)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast