Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #4

yeah,i will be packing a few beers for grant too,god there like children arnt they.
    who from this thread are going to the bb vic meet at queens park on labour day?
    nikki

I'm not sure yet...

ohhhhhh,so quiet in here,hope you are all well.
    nikki

I am hoping to go, it depends how hot it is though. I have not been before but apparently there is not much shade

Hi!

OMG - it's sooo quiet in here - I hope you're all having great weekends!!

All is well here..I've been really lethargic but I'm getting there...Last night Louis had a sleep over at his Nannas so dh and I went to the movies! Was soo nice to get out of the house and do something just the 2 of us! I missed my little boy though! He did really well and wasn't even that fussed when we came and picked him up! little terror!
    Yesterday dh got a screw drill thing into his hand nearly an inch deep he things so it was off to the dr for him today as I wanted him to get a tetanus shot. I'm sure he wouldn't have gone if I didn't make him...now we just have to make sure it doesn't get infected...
    Umm what else?? went to the bank yesterday and we're looking into consolidating some loans and refinancing our mortgage which would be great!! It's so nice to feel like we're getting somewhere with our money!! Makes our goal of buying land at the end of next year look a lot more likely!!
    Otherwise it's been pretty quite around here!
    Nikki - I'll see you tomorrow at Cindy's!! I'll have to message her in the morning as I can't find her addresss! I probably won't get there until around 2-3ish as I want Louis to have his sleep first - he's didn't sleep too much at mums yesterday so I don't want him to be cranky!!

Well I'm concerned at what my body is trying to tell me ladies even though I know what it feels like it's telling me IYKWIM. I've been feeling sick for a little over a wk and a half now. On wednesday night it felt like someone was squeezing my internal organs (kidneys) and they were about to explode or something really ouchy! Anyway, that had all stopped by Thursday but I was still feeling crook and did a pg test. I had what I thought may have been a faint 2nd line but until it becomes a true 2nd line it doesn't count for me. Friday every muscle in my body was aching and throbbing right down to my little toes and it feels like I had fire under my skin. I checked my temp 38.8...I've still got the urges to want to sleep all the time and when I need to pee I need too go or a little accident may occur. Sorry TMI! My kidneys are aching like I have an infection and they feel like they are burning. Plus the spot where my c/s line is, is really sore. I had a mate around last night who had me come check the coffee jar out and I couldn't even handle the smell. I so went white as with the whiff of it. Late last night I had spotting, but my dilema is, last night I was only up to day 24 on my cycle...The spotting has ceased again this morning on day 25. This so feels the same way Benjamin was announced into the world of the womb, but without the pain, only the kidney infection is the same. Could baby 2 be on it's way? I will be telling my diabetes doctor tomorrow as I have an appointment with her at the base hospital. I'm sure she'll run bloods to check for me. Until then

Melissa

Hi!

Wow Melissa - I can't wait to hear how you go tomorrow!!! You don't sound too great but it's interesting thats how you felt with Benjamin!! Good Luck!!

I've had a gorgeous afternoon at Cindys! Nikki came along as well with her dh, Chantelle and baby Harry!
    I forgot to say to you Nikki that you look gorgeous!!! I wouldn't pick you for having a baby only 6 weeks ago!! I can't believe Harry slept the whole time! I'm so having cuddles next week!!! Chantelle is looking as gorgeous as ever as well!
    The kids had a ball running around and playing and did so well with such little sleep!! Louis crashed 5min after we left and he's still asleep - I'll have to get him up soon or he'll never go to sleep tonight!
    Cindy's looking great and looks very happy having their own place now!! Hopefully she'll be back online soon!!
    Well Nikki - the boys got along well! I feel they bonded over an alcoholic beveridge or two! hehehe. I think it helps that they were both quite talkative - hehe.

K - better go and sort out my little man and some dinner!

I hope you've all had a great weekend!!

Hi everyone!
    Just a quick update to say I will be barely here for the next week, still on training all week for work, and then working at home some nights (so might be online htose nights, but busy!)

We went to a wedding last night, and my parents stayed at our place with Milo! They still aren't up for him staying the night with them on his own, mostly cos he willl be in the portacot not a real cot, and its really hard on my mums back with all the bending.

he decided 5:30am wasa great time to eake up today! I am so glad I stopped at one glass of wine!

Today we went swimming which tired Milo out and he was asleep by the time we got home (its a 3 minute drive)! Then I think Neil took him to Rippleside (sp? Dani you might know this place - I haven't been) park, while I went out to a high tea with my Aunty's garden club! Sounds boring I know, but its really nice! I love tea!

Hi!

We just went to Play School with Louis!! He had some fun but a lot of it was over his head! Probably could have been about 6 months older really - but still worth the trip! Then Cindy and I had mcdonalds with the kids...Well Louis ate a couple of pasta zoo shapes and his milk and then was more interested in mummys chippies! hehe.
    He's sooo tired and cranky now though! After having such a full on day yesterday and now today going out he's wrecked! (actually - so am I! hehe)

Nikki - How did your check up go today?? You mentioned it yesterday but we didn't get to chat...

Rachael - Sounds like you had a great weekend! I bet tea out was beautiful!!

gosh where is everyone.
    ray ray that is why i dont drink its too hard to get up the next day to children.glad you got to go out,sounds like you had a great weekend.
    kristie glad you and cindy enjoyed play school.we had a great time catching up with you on the weekend and dh thought michael was a great bloke.both of your baby bumps are just georgous and so much alike.
    ok.im exhausted going to bed now.

just took a peek at the new target catalouge and still no tori or chantelle.boohoo!!!
    nikki

Hi!

Nikki - Bugger they're still not in the catalogue - I'm sure it will be coming up!!
    Yeah it will be good to catch up every so often for us all to have a chat and the kids to run around!!
    You'll have to let me know how your check up went still!!!
    Hope you get a good nights sleep in!!

Well, after posting the other day I went to the hospital to get checked out. We haven't got a pregnancy yet, but my cysts have grown. My left cyst is just over 10cms, that's 3cms bigger than last check, and my right one is almost 13cms and last check it was only 9cms. The doctor was more concerned about my kidneys than my cyst as my right kidney is a little enlarged. He gave me antibiotics and sent me home. My doctor is away for 2 weeks so I can't get her to check up on those cysts. I'll be at her door the moment she gets back. My diabetes doctor is very adamant that I am pregnant and to give it a week to test again. If AF arrives this week, I know it's just the cysts. If AF doesn't arrive this week I'll be testing on the weekend again. I'd just like to be healthy!

Melissa

oh melissa,what a frustating time for you,i hope the pain has settled for you some what.big hugs to you.
    nikki

Oh Melissa you poor thing! I hope it all sorts out...

I think we're going to have a quiet day at home today...I should really do some housework...I've been putting it off for 2 weeks now so although the house is tidy it's starting to look a bit feral...When's this nesting urge going to kick in? hehehe.

enjoy your rest kristie,im still nesting and im not even pregnant hehehe!!!!!
    nikki

what has happened to everyone,in the past week only 4 of us have posted,is there a conspiracy?seems everyone has left us,i hope not,hopefully everyone has just been busy,at the start it was so overwhelming and i couldnt keep up and now it seems that everyone has up and left.mmmmmmm.
    nikki

I'm here. just scarce! Busy with the training at work, and not much time for anything in between.

Mum took Milo to a playgroup today, its run byt a speech pathologist and a physio, so they do all fun learning games and stuff. Apparently he had a fabulous time!

I'm here Nikki! hehehe. What a surprise hey?? It certainly is very quiet! Tracey is away though and Cindy hasn't got her computer sorted yet...

I still didn't do any housework - I'm soooo naughty!! I didn't even shower until the afternoon! hehe. Nikki - I do not know where you get the energy to keep your house sooo clean! hehe.

I'm tired now though..off to bed...dh went early so I watched a dvd and ate chocolate...hehe.

Hopefully I'll get something done tomorrow!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast