Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #4

Justa really quick one from me! HELLOO my lovelies!!!!!!!

I am at work and meant to be getting stuff done but my brain just wont work.

I just wanted to say what a great time I had on sunday with you guys kristie and nikki. I think the boys all got along well too which is great! We so have to do it more often as families, that way us girls get to chat without having to run after the kids all the time too! Al commented on what a great couple friends i have made through bellybelly. It really is amazing how close you ca get to people on a computer! i fee like i have known your girls forever! My door is always open to you girls too!

Promise me we will keep catching up lots and lots!!

I must be off, the phon is ringing now and there is only so long you can ignore it, I wont be online properly for another week so telstra is telling us!

I will see you at the bellybelly meet up??

Hi!

Cindy - Yep!! We are very lucky to have made such good friends!! I'm still not 100% on the BB meet up on Monday...I'll have to play it by ear I think...
    Bugger on having to wait another week for the internet!

Went down to the shops to do a few things (Nup - didn't buy anything!) and Louis was throwing the biggest tantrums...grrr. I coudn't believe it. He wanted to go on all the little cars and wanted to drive our car and just cried and cried. (Mind you I did give him a turn on one of the cars...) Anyway, hopefully he'll have a big sleep today. He's been going to bed a bit late at the moment so I'll have to make sure he's in bed at 7pm tonight...

Dropped off documents to the bank today to see about consolidating our personal and home loan..they'll need to value our house which will be really interesting! Hopefully we can do that and start getting ahead a bit. Then we can start looking for land next year! Wooo hooo!

Chat later...

hello out there.chantelle is teething again,she is cutting her bottom molars,so that will be 12 teeth,poor munchkin is in pain,harry is well,just decided he likes to be held or fed to sleep so he is starting to wake regularily when he realises that we are not there.
    the house we are renting has new tenants lined up,so that means we will not have to pay rent any longer than when we leave as we broke the lease so that is good news.my nephew who is 14 is an extreme bmx rider,he was not wearing his helmet when he was taking a jump and had a nasty stack,he was taken by ambulance to hspital where he spent 2 nights on a drip and neck brace,he does not recall anything that happened that day.he spent the day with me today as he needed observation and supervision while his parents both worked,i decided to let my boys stay home from school to keep him company,so i had 5 children at home today,he has to have more tests but is ok for now.very scary though and a big lesson learnt about the importance of wearing a helmet.corey has been very emotional about it and has been asking me alot of questions about death,.
    anyway,im going to hit the sack and get some zzzzzzz's
    nikki

Hi!

Wow it's just sooo quiet in here!! Not much news here...Louis had swimming today and other than that we just chilled out. My brother and his gf had their 20w scan today and won't tell us the sex - grrr. Although they said they may when they've had a few days to let it sink in...

Nikki - Poor Chantelle with her teething...hopefully it's over with quickly! Thats great about your house! I'm sure that will save a bit of money!
    I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew - I hope everything turns out ok! Sounds like it could have been a lot worse as well...I hope Corey is ok with everything...

I'm off to bed...

Well, I'm still here, just not a well person still...My doctor got me an appointment with my Gyno to sort out my rather large cysts. I was so happy they were that quick in getting me an appointment. It's not until next month, but it is something. I just want my hormones sorted, because the cysts have chucked them out of whack in a major way. Af did arrive but has only really lasted 2 days. Still really lathargic and sleepy all the time...

Kristie - Have you started scrubbing floors yet? My gyno had suggested that when I was getting close to time or eating pineapple.

I hope the rest of you are all doing well?

Melissa

melissa,bugger about af but fantastic that your appointment was made.hopefully once they are removed you will be prg straight away.
    kristie,cindy just called me to say that her and al and tori will be going to the bb meet on monday,grant just got home and told me that he will be coming aswell,so hopefully you and dh and louis will make it also.it is going to be 25 degrees,georgous day for a picnic in the park,she is bringing rolls and snax and i am taking bbq chicken and drinks,that way we dont each have to pack a full lunch.
    hope everyone else is doing well.
    nikki

Hi!

Melissa - sorry to hear about af! I hope everything gets sorted out for you soon! Ha - scrubbing floors?? I don't think that would ever happen! hehe. I avoid housework at all costs! hehehe. I'd rather go overdue -hehe!

Nikki - Oohh I'll have to talk to dh when he gets home!! Sounds good though...I'll let you know over the weekend! I'm soooo lazy and urrgh at the moment...I know the fresh air would be great and I know Louis will have a ball! It won't be long before we're all stuck indoors with rainy/cold weather so I know I should make the most of it now!!

I'm here! just been on this course all week, and Milo has been sick with a runny bottom since wednesday. I am taking him to the doctors again tomorrow cos the nappy rash is really getting worse, and we have already go the strongest over the counter crea, that we can, so I hope they have some ideas for me! His poor little bum is like red sandpaper

Hi!

Ooh Rachael that sounds awful. Louis has had a couple of really bad bouts where his little bottom even blisters and weeps. It's so sad for them....I don't have any advice - I've only ever put cream and powder on...Hope the dr's can help tomorrow!

Nikki/Cindy - Yep - we'll be there on Monday unless something drastic happens before then! hehe. What do you want us to bring??...

Louis the little terror has only just gone to sleep! I think from having such a late night last nigh (9.30) he just didn't want to got to bed tonight! Tomorrow will be another late one for him as well so I hope he's not going to end up too cranky!!

Have a good weekend everyone!

great kristie,ummmm,maybe you could bring some paper plates and cups and something yummy for the kids.
    racheal,poor milo.maybe he is teething,im sure the dr will be able to suggest something that works super fast.
    i wonder how tracey and family are going in hawaii.bet they are having such an ace time.
    nikki

we're coming monday if Milo is all clear by Sunday morning.
    But honestly I am doubting it at this stage.
    Do you think 24hours of normal-ness is enough to be safe?

Hi!

All well here...Louis slept in until 8.20am!! I woke up at 6am in tears though from a stupid dream...how dumb is that...I felt really silly but just couldn't help it - hehehe.

Nikki - No worries!! If there's anything else you think of just let me know! Ooh yeah - I bet she's having a ball!! How could you not in Hawaii!! Oooh I could so do with a holiday! hehe.

Rachael - I'm sure he'll be fine to bring along by then...

ALOHA Ladies

We are back from Hawaii and we had a FANTASTIC time.
    The flight over was pretty good. Jordan slept for about 4 hrs, from 8pm-1pm (aus time) We left here are 5.30 so he stayed up till his usual bed time. They then did the dumbest thing on the flight, they turned the lights back on at 1am (waking Jordan) to serve a light breaky WTF????? He then stayed awake till 3am (aus time) till we landed etc, 6am Hawaii time. He fell asleep at the car rental pick and slept in the car on the way to the hotel. We were all so tired from the flight over we asked them to give us ANY room they could so we could have a sleep so we gota room at around 12ish, check is was 3pm. We were given a 4th floor room but then moved to the 12th floor the next day.
    Jordan went off his food whilst we were there, he harldy ate a thing. I think he is teething as he was biting everything. Jamie and I on the other hand pigged out on all the amercan goodies. I think I have put on so much wieght in the 1 week we were there, lucky it wasnt longer.
    We finally got Jordan all settled and eating again on the 2nd last day, typical and then we had to leave.
    We spent most of the time swimming, shopping and just hanging about. It was really relaxing.
    The flight home today was long and I am so buggered. We got up at 4am (hawaii time) 1am (aus time) to get ready to leave, got to aiport at 5am, flight left at 8.15am. Jordan has 3 good sleeps on the plane as not much else to do, he was really good. We had plenty to keep him amused. I didnt get any sleep so I am ready to hit the hay tonight. DH spread himself over the 4 seats and had a few good sleeps so he feels pretty good.

Cant beleive how quiet it has been in here since i went way, I was expecting to be here for ever reading up on everything.
    CIndy glad your party went well and cant wait to see you all.
    Krisite, yeah on getting debts consolidated, we did it and its great.
    Nikki cant wait to see you tuesday and catch up on everything.
    RayRay hope Milo is feeling better.

What is this meet up? I will have to have a look and find it.
    Take care and catch up soon XX
    Missed you all

Hi!

Tracey - Soooo glad you had a great time!!! Wow - such a long time to be on a plane!! I'm glad Jordan coped so well. Can't wait to see some piccies!!

Yep - there's a meet up tomorrow at 1pm...I can't remember the park but Nikki knows it. There is a thread on it in the member meet up section...

Finally did the house work yesterday - the PIL were coming over so that was a good motivator - hehe. We had Dh's cousins 30th last night and Louis stayed up until 10.45pm by the time I got him home!! OMG! Of course he was up at the same time this morning so I assume he'll crash and have a big sleep through the day today (I hope) He's been having such big days/nights lately! Oh well, should be a cruisy week next week...
    Dh is still asleep with his hangover (he didn't get home til 2am which is pretty good for him! - it was a pretty average party...) and we're going to clean the car and get the car seats ready today...woohoo. Then I"m already for Dylan to arrive!

Speak later - hope you got a good sleep Trace!

hey there Rachael

Why don't you try a big handful of Bicarb Soda and 2-3drops of good lavendar oil in Milo's bath - the Bicarb will soften the water - i know that sounds funny but you will know what i mean when you try it - it also helps to heal wounds and so does the lavendar - it may help with the soothing also.

Maybe look at putting some Paw Paw cream on his bottom also - but then again that may not be strong enough.

Goodluck - hope he feels better real soon

Well Jordan is still on Hawaii time, he was up at 5.30am (8.30 Hawaii time) so its been a long day. He had his dinner bath and boobs by 6pm and is now in bed. We were pushing to keep him awake that long but I am hoping to have him back to normal by wednesday as I am back at work then

Kristy visitors is always a good motivator to clean up. I cant beleive how close we are to meeting Dylan, I cant wait. You are so organised hope you are getting rest. What a good boy Louis is to stay up so late, and sleep in for you. I dont know if I will make the meet up tomorrow, prob stay home with Jordan and try and sort the times out.

I got some good news from DH on the flight home, he is happy for us to officially TTC #2 once I stop BF'ing. I had planned on giving up BF after our trip (we are only on 1 night feed) and he is starting to bite now with all his teeth so can be painful at times. I am excited to know that there is a chance we will have a second baby now and its not just me wishing for it.
    I am not going to stop BFing just yet want to get Jordan back to normal before I lump this change on him.
    How did you give up the night feed? Do I just give him a cup of milk before bed? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Take care XX

Hi!

Went shopping this afternoon looking for a pedal bike for Louis but no luck just yet. I think I'll have to go with the more expensive one to get everything I want....We went into toys r us and I almost had to drag dh out of there - hehehe. Then we did a bit of food shopping and dh had to buy Louis a hot wheels car - his first one now! He blames me for all the spending but really he's just as bad!
    I'm so tired though and my backs really hurting - I've got bad sciatic pain - so I'm off to bed in a minute!

Tracey - Bugger on the long day - I hope he settles back into a good routine soon! Woohoooo on ttc!! How exciting - I know you've been waiting for this for ages so I'm glad that you can get cracking ! hehe. I hope it all happens nice and quickly for you! Yep - when I stopped I just gave Louis a cup of milk. He's usually not tooo fussed but sometimes has a whole cup sometimes just a half...He doesn't really need it but it's time for him and dh to sit on the couch watching tv for 10-15min before bedtime. We just bring his blanket and dummy out and he has his drink and then it's off to bed. He never worried about it at all...good luck!!!

Hi girls, Sorry I haven't been around. Have been a bit preoccupied these past couple of weeks waiting for Gussy's various medical test results. I have two lots of exciting news. Number 1 - Gussy's MRI came back with no scary news. Looks like the swelling under his skull is nothing to worry about and is most likely a reaction to his helmet. Still need to show the MRI scans to the Neurosurgeon, but it is a tremendous relief. Feel like I'm floating. We were so worried.
    Exciting news number 2 - I did a HPT this morning and got a BFP! Can't believe it as we weren't trying. Let's hope this bubba is a sticky and stays strong and healthy in my tummy until full term. Seems like both my bubbas were conceived by a happy accident! he he. Think bubba will be due in mid-late November. Anyhow, now I've got that off my chest will go back and catch up on your posts over the past week or two.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast