Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #5

What farm???

Hi all

How are you all doing?
    Im not feeling the best. AF came today and in abit of pain but you get that. Callum got up at 6.15 but I guess thats really 7.15 but still he didnt go to bed till almost 9 last night as we were at the IL so I thought he would have slept in today. OH well.

Nicole. Yes I know what you mean about in the car. Melissa has training twice a week and then a game on the weekend and also work. So we seem to be driving her around all the time. They lost on sat but it was very close. 4 to 3 but they played very well. They have improved in just a week. YAY for them. I was very proud of her as she set up a goal.
    I was with the Dec bubs but was meant to be jan but no one was there so I asked to join the Dec so that me.

Krisvee I love being in bed when its raining. Its so relaxing. I hope your feeling ok and getting lots of rest!! OMG how long was yesterday... Just seem to go on and on. Day light sav is going to stuff me around abit I can just feel it already...lol

deancey Yes Melissa loves soccer and im happy she does. Oh and good luck with the TTC this month. Ive just got my AF so I have to ring the IVF today to let them know so I can TTC. So lets hope we both get a BFP real soon!!! yay on jordon taking more steps.

cindyb hope you get you computer all set up soon. Dont worry to much about the house it will always be there. Bugger....lol

Dani How is the work going. Are you enjoying it. Im so sorry Jett isnt well. Wow that seems like alot of ear inf. Im so lucky Callum hasnt had one yet (((touch wood))). I hope he feels better soon.

Ray Ray Yay on milo in the pool. How funny about the looking at the girls...heheheh

Well all better go as I think Callum is trying to tell me he has done a POO...lol...
    Hope you all stay safe.
    Bye for now

Hi!

Cindy - any signs yet?? I was up at 5am with contractions this morning but they've fizzled out now that I'm up...I'm getting a bit nervous now! hehe. I think I will definitely have this bubba early now but hopefully not for another week or so. My 12w u/s puts me at 37w tomorrow which would be better - I don't want bubs to have any trouble breathing/feedingetc...

Rachael - Yeah on the pools! I'm sure Milo will be fine! Lol on the girl watching! Glad you had fun at the parade!

Tracey - Yeah on Jordan taking more steps!! Thats great! Won't be long before he's running around getting into lots of mischief!! hehe.

Nikki - hope you had fun last night We may have to have a bit of that tonight with the way things are going..hehe! It might be the last time for a while!

Dani - We're heading the the Collingwood Childrens Farm tomorrow at 1pm!

Missy - Bugger about af...Yes the day dragged on a bit, especially as I was in a foul mood! I was sooo cranky for no good reason. hehe.
    Good luck ttc as well!!

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Krisvee Wow how exciting for you with having another bubs and so close. I wish you all the luck in the world hun. I love hearing about ppl having babies. I hope you have a quick delivery. Make sure you keep us posted on whats happening...

Thanks Missy!!

Kristie- you cant go yet!!! I'm not ready and we have to some how time these labours!
    No real signs for me, I get the odd pain and then nothing and then some days i get them for an hour or so. Its the one thing we really cant control isnt it! It would be great to be able to have a natural birth but be able to put it in your diary and get organised for it! ALthough, the unknown factor is kind of the only surprise when you find out what you are having too!

we had a shoker of a night last night with tori, i ish her teeth would just do their thing, i cant believe she is getting all 4 of her canines at the same time. She was up screaming untill 3.30am! We tried everything, even phenergan didnt help, it just hyped her up coz by that time the panadol had kicked in too and she was feeling better so it was bloody party time for her! We even went for a drive which has worked in the past but not last night, she just kept seeing all the truck lights and saying truck..toot toot beep beep. She is to damn cute!
    sorry, i will check in again later, she has just hit her head on the side of the cot now! So much for going to playgroup today, i dont think she is up for it, neither am i actually.
    I am so looking forward to catchin up tomorrow!
    Krisite- keep your bub in your tum for another day, otherwise i suppose we can all catch up at the hospital!

Hi!

Cindy - urrgghh sounds like an awful night! I hope it's better for all of you tonight! Poor little chicky...
    Yeah, I'm sure bub will stay in for a while yet...I haven't had any more pains since I've been up. MIL thinks I shouldn't go tomorrow but unless I'm having contractions all day I'll be there! hehe. I can't think of anything worse than sitting around at home waiting for something to happen. It's an animal farm so if anything happens that quickly I'm sure someone knows how to deliver a baby - hehehehe!!!!

Hi Cindy,

I really can sympathise with you on Tori getting all her canine teeth at once, becuase Milo did the same thing.

I hope they're all through soon.

POOR TORI,POOR MUMMY AND DADDY,HOPE TONIGHT IS BETTER,JUST WHEN YOU THINK THEY ARE SLEEPING LIKE TROOPERS it all goes haywire and is a big shock to us.
    kristie,im sorry but you are not alowed to go into labour until wednesday.i have to give dylan his presie tomorrow before he arrives and of course i really want to see you and loius.
    racheal,my mobile number is
    0412 371417.give me a call when you get to the farm and we can point you in the direction of where we are.the other girls have got each others numbers also so we can all meet up without getting lost.
    ok as for food.i will bring some rolls and drinks for the adults and kids.
    you guys can work out what you are bringing so we dont all have to pack so much stuff.is that cool with you
    i cant wait to see you all,cindy that will be great to see nikki and her babies again,she is lovely.
    see you inside the front gate at 1pm gals
    nikki

Hi!

No more news from me...feel a bit niggly but nothing major...

Nikki - I'm sure I'll be fine and there tomorrow with no dramas! hehe.
    I didn't realise we were bringing lunch..we'll probably eat before we leave but I'm happy to bring along a snack! I was actually going to make a choccy cake this arvo/tomorrow morning so I'll bring that along if it works out. If there is anything else just let me know!

See you tomorrow!

Thanks Nikki.

Yep I thought we would eat first too, but I will bring something to snack on as well and a drink if thats OK.

Has anyone got any allergies? we don't.

Nup..no allergies here!

Well Nikki just messaged me and her and charlie and cooper will be meeting us there too! I have to many nikkis in my life, also Kristies and Kellys'. i know about 4 of each and it gets rather confusing for people when i try to talk about something to with them!

On the food for tomorrow, i am up for eating at any stage of the day at the moment, i will bring some apero (just for you my precious nikki) and I will bring some fruit, nothing special, just whatever is sitting in the fridge! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Tori has been feral all day today I am so hoping we dont have another crappy night like last night! I dont think either al or myself could deal with that, we need our sleep! i did buy some teething drops today and some more nurofen so hopefully they help out tonight.

I better get going before tea is burnt! Good old sausages and vegies tonight!

Kristie - considering you are partial to contractions of late, if you decide you would like a lift in tomorrow just give me a call! By the way - my home number for all is 97644496

Hi!

Just got back from the movies! We were going to go tomorrow but tonight suited us both better. We saw Razzle dazzle which was ok...had a bit of a chuckle. Was nice to get out of the house.

Cindy - Hope you get a good nights sleep! Thanks for the offer!! I'll let you know in the morning! We'll see what the night brings. Have felt pretty normal tonight so I think I'm still a way off!

See you all tomorrow!

thats cool.i will still bring some drinks and something else to snack on.i also bought some easter eggs so the bubs can have an easter egg hunt,they will probably melt by the time they find them LOL!!!!
    tracey hope your still coming.
    nikki

Just a quickie, yes i am definatly coming tomorrow cant wait.
    Will try and bring something to eat for us. I will most likely feed Jordan before hand though.
    Krisite please keep Dylan in till atleast wednesday.
    Cindy hope Tori settles for you tonight.

Take careand see you all tomorrow, off to have a shower after dance. Hoping DH will join me (hehehehe)

Hi!

Yes, I will definitely be there today...didn't even have any pains overnight! Kind of grateful as I couldn't get to sleep until 12.30am...don't know why - I was all restless and then ended up having a big cry! hehe. Soooo silly but I just couldn't help it. I'll probably be a zombie by the time I see you guys this arvo! hehe.
    My goal is to be on time today so we'll see! hehe. I've got to get fuel and have to run in to the shops so I figure if I leave at 11.30am that will be heaps of time...Might even be early! hehe.

Louis was up at 6.45am this morning! grrr...These early mornings are going to kill me now I think. I liked 8am much better! I suppose with the end of daylight savings and it being lighter in the morning thats the way it will be...

Ok rubbishing on now....

eta - Trace- hope you got some last night!! hehe

kristie,i spose it is a good way to ease into the early mornings you will have with dylan.it has been a bit of a shock to my system having to get up through the night again and early mornings but have sought of got used to it now....again.
    glad you will make it today.
    see ya all soon,yipee!!!!!
    nikki

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast