Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #5

Helloooo ladies.

How are you all today, well I hope!!

Well Callum went to school today and didnt cry for the first time....YAY..

He is so funny. He had a bit sleep yest arvo and didnt wake till 5pm. So he had dinner with me and then we had a bath together, He loved that and then bottle and he sat with me on the lounge for about 1/2 hr watching tv. Just cuddling up to me. It was sooooo nice. Then he went to bed about 8.10 and straight to sleep. I really enjoyed last night. It was just me and him. DH and DD were at work so Callum and I had a beaut time together!!!!

Awwwww Cindy you poor thing. Your having a bad time. Hope all will be well soon.

Well hope you all have a great day...wish I was there... ...lol

Well better go...have lots to do today.

Take care!!!

Missy yeah on Callum not crying going to school.

Krisite glad you can make it. I was up with Jordan at 7am so I feel your pain only bonus is I have ut him to bed now so he can sleep before we go out.

I bought donuts for today, grapes and will bring some cordial aswell. I have just been on where is working out how to get there. I should be ok. I will ring you all if I get lost. (i usually do)
    Yeah got some last night WOHOO. I had been getting pains on my right side so I assumed might be O pain. Lets hope it was and DH little swimmers have met the egg.
    Well better clean up before I leave as house was spotless when I got home yesterday, DH did a big clean. I want to keep it that way for a few days atleast

i got some too tracey,but mine was purely to keep dh happy.hehehe!
    nikki

Hi!

Geez, it must have been a night for shagging! hehe. Thats the only thing that ended up relaxing me enough to get to sleep! hehe.
    Louis has had a huge play this morning - I just left the back door open and he's been running in and out...he's tired now though and just through a tantrum so I've just put a dvd on for him...if I put him to bed now he'll wake up when I put him in the car and I'd rather him get a decent sleep then. Hopefully he'll be too excited to be cranky while we're out! (I'll cop it all when we get home - but at least dh will be home then...)

Nikki - Good point...not looking forward to those sleepless nights...hehe.

Missy - Yeah on Callum not crying!! Sounds like you had a gorgeous night together! I love those moments!

Tracey - Ooh the pains sound good! Certainly makes it easier when your body gives you a big sign like that!! Good luck!
    I tidied up the house last night but I've just made a cake so the kitchens a mess again...I'll endeavor to tidy up before I leave...
    I've drawn one of my maps again on how to get there! hehe. I'm sure you'll be fine!!

Why arent I getting any???? Honestly, i think al has given up on me in that department. I asked him lastnight if he was having an affair coz he isnt interested at the moment and he just laughed saying he thought I didnt want it, good old communication break down as usual! Not that i think i could get comfy for it at the moment anyway!
    Well my princess slept a bit better last night, though she still ended up in bed with me at some stage which then means I am not having a great sleep coz she wants to share my pillow and always ends up pushing me off it!

I am so bloody tired today, hopefully I can get an early one tonight?

Well, I best be off, to do what the rest of you seem to be doing, cleaning, Al has been really good the past week or so making sure the dishes and washing and floor are all done all the time. He says he feels bad that I have to deal with little miss ADD all day and clean! Hey I'm not going to complain am i?! I have make a bit of a mess though cutting up fruit for today so the kitchen is my project.

See you all soon!!!!

Sorry for rambling on here!

It's good to hear you ramble Cindy!!

Hehe - I've made that comment to dh lately as well...!
    Glad Tori slept a bit better....I must say even though I'm not sleeping that great at least Louis is!!
    Thats great Al's helping keep everything clean! Dh is hopeless at the moment. When I got home from the movies last night he hadn't even bothered to clear the dinner dishes and even had the cheese left out from dinner...grrr! So I was up to after 10pm cleaning it all up...After my little breakdown last night I hope he is a bit more considerate! He already texted me this morning asking how I was today and told me to take it easy...I don't think he realised that to keep everything tidy and look after Louis that is an impossibility!!

K - better get organised and leave! See you all soon!

Cindy - Not getting any here either, I think my Dh has gone on strike or something.

It's Benjamin's first day of daycare today...I can't wait for him to come home now, even though the quiet is really nice, it's driving me mad.

Kristie - Now's the time you cross your legs for at least another week. It's getting so close to time for you and Cindy.

Nikki - Ouch! Poor Chantelle...I hope they don't cause her too much more trouble.

Got to organise for Benjamin's 18 month needles in the next 2 weeks.

Missy - You've got a very brave little boy...Well done!

Melissa

I think you ladies are getting ready for Your babies coming into the world. I remember I started doing house work alot just before I had Callum. My mum says that when you get a huge energy boost its usually your body is getting ready...well so she says. Awww I cant wait for you to have your babies...good luck !!!

Melissa yes he is brave. I just miss him so much when he is gone....I do things but tend to keep looking at the clock...lol Awwww hope Benjamin has a good day. You miss him dont you. Its hard but they love it so much..

Awwww talking about hmmmm sex im not game to tell you all about me as you probably will think im some kind of prune....lol... I think ill let that topic go....Im ashamed...*blushes*...heheh

Well bbl

well today was a hit! As usual, when i see you guys i am amazed at what good friends you can make over the net! I'm so glad i am in melbourne now and able to meet in person.
    Rachel is was great to meet you in person too, that Milo is a cutie!

Nikki - I wanted to tell you that i have just discovered that i have chocolate in my hair! What a mum thing to have happen! Didnt the kids have fun with the eggs! Thanks for bringing them!

I have just looked up the Barney concert and it is on the 3rd of May at either 10am or 12pm and costs $15.75 each, you have to pay for mum and bub, not bubs under 12 months though i dont think. I will be going to it, not fussed which time on the day, will be guided by anyone else that is keen to go.
    Nikki - I am cool if want to stay the night before to miss the traffic etc. I will have had a baby by then and may just be up for a little drink that night perhaps!

I have also found out about The wiggles and that is in June and $17 per person and is at Dallas Brooks Hall.

Kristie - i cant believe that we are having babies! you look fantastic!! Seeing you and your belly today made it so real for me today! I am now getting excited!! Be sure to text me if and when anything happens and i will do the same!

Tracey - Jordan has really changed, he has so grown up and getting good at the good old walking! I hope he had a sleep for you on the way home! TOri only slept for 30 mins and is fighting sleep right now!

Well. must be off, the phone has rung and its one of my friends from the coast!! Must go chat, let me know about the Barney tickets i am happy to book them.

missy are you trying to say that you dont want it or that you are a rabbit,dont be embarrassed,i will tell you right now that i could very easily not do it for the rest of my life.when it is time to keep him happy i just tune out to my own feelings and thoughts and just get on with it.bad isnt it.
    well i had an awsome time today with cindy,tracey,kristie and racheal also racheals mum and cindys freind nikki
    the kids had a ball,the farm wasnt that great but there was enough there to keep the kids happy.we spent alot of time just gas bagging and eating,it took us nearly 3 hours to walk about 500 metres,we kept stopping for one reason or another but it was great and relaxing.
    the kids had an easter egg hunt at the end and they all ate foil and were covered in chocolate,was funny.
    drive home was pretty good,traffic wasnt that bad thank goodness,cooked hotdogs with all the trimmings,dh has been just delightful,very helpful and lovely.
    the boys and dh spent about an hour outside collecting huge spiders for james science project,including a redback....eeewww!!!!
    chantelle is in bed and was exhausted.she has been making cow and duck noises since we got home.
    harry had his immunisation yesterday and did really well,he screamed for the first 2 but didnt notice the 3rd.had a fever last night and woke for 3 hours but seems alot better today.
    relaxing day tommorow,will try to get my nails done,my washing machine is getting a service and will try to pack some more,mmmmmm that doesnt sound that relaxing does it.hehehe!
    i will have a look at dates and prices for the wiggles concert,if any of you are interested let me know asap and i will pay for them on my visa and you can pay me on the day,cindy check out the details for barney also.
    okay
    best be off.
    nikki

cindy yep count me in,how about 10am.and yes i will stay the night before,that would be good,how do we pay? LOL at the chocky in your hair.
    nikki

bugger,i cant find enough tickets for the wiggles online.there are only single seats left
    i will ring them tomorrow and see if they have something over the phone,will check out ebay aswell.
    cindy better buy the barney tickets straight away love.
    nikki

Hi!

Well, I think I was more exhausted than Louis last night - hehe. I was in bed fast asleep by 9pm!! Once again I'm glad I haven't gone into labour overnight as I just wanted to sleep! hehe. Louis had a great sleep as well...

Thanks for organising it - it was great!! Louis keeps picking up his farm books and looking at all the animals all over again. I think we may have both got a little red on our noses though - That sun was sooo hot!

Cindy - I completely agree - we certainly have all clicked - it's great! I won't worry about the Barney concert - I think I'll just be chilling out at home at that stage - also Louis doesn't even know who he is....! hehe.
    I know - we both don't have long to go at all!!! I'm getting very excited!! Especially after seeing little Harry and Nikki's little one (was it cooper?)
    I hope you guys are all right and I do have him in the next week or so!! I"m soooo impatient!! You never know - they could still share a birthday!

Nikki, you're looking amazing for just having a baby! Little Harry was sooo good - especially having just had his immunisations! Chantelle looked just gorgeous as well in her little outfit. Yeah, I had a good run home as well which was a relief! We ended up getting pizza delivered for dinner! I just couldn't get myself going once I got home!
    Love your ticker by the way!!

I'm interested in the wiggles if you can get tickets!

Tracey - How great to see you guys after sooo long! I agree with Cindy - Jordan is looking very grown up! He's walking is coming along really well. I love his giggles - he's such a happy little boy!

Rachael - Milo is a little cutey as well! I hope you and your mum had a great time!

Melissa - I hope Benjamin went well at Childcare!! Yeah, I've got to book Louis in as well. Actually I should call them..I've got a dr app next Tuesd so I might try and get him done at the same time...I hope he doesn't have any reactions this time...

Missy - Oh I don't know about an energy boost. I feel like I have none at the moment!! hehe. I think it will be earlier night for me from now on!
    Aww you don't have to share your intimate details with us anyway! hehe. I'm sure we're all in the same boat in some respects though...Poor dh doesn't get it anywhere near where he used to thats for sure!! hehe.

OK - better organise brekky before Louis cracks it. He's woken up on the wrong side this morning so it's going to be one of those days I think!
    We're heading out this morning for him to get his haircut - he desperately needs it - he looks like a little scruff!

Chat later!

Awww you ladies sound like you had the best time. I want to come....lol...bit had as im in syd. Where are all the syd ladies...hmmmm...*sniffs*..

Well Im glad you all met and I think its lovely to have ppl on here to meet. Its good to put faces to us all.

Nikki. hmmmm no not a rabbit...lol...I just dont want it....I cant think of anything worse then having to clean, cook, bath kids, washup and then have a nooky...hmmm no thanks....Callum is 14 months and I have done it only *maybe I shouldnt say* as you all might think im a bad wife. LOL. But my DH doesnt hassel me he is so good. He is one of these men that doesnt want to do it unless its making love not quicky and fore play has to be there (like anywhere from 1/2 hr to 1hr ) and I am just to danm tired. When im pg its totally different, I want it all the time. I think DH is hanging for me to get pg....lol

Hi everyone. I haven't checked in in SO long!! Seems like the group is now just down to a few? Sorry I don't contribute. Work has been super busy, & Em isn't too keen on letting me on the computer when she is up. And when she sleeps I have to work.

Wow - there will be some more bubbas in here very soon!! How exciting!!!

Anyway, a bit of an update on me...Emma is gong great. Just starting to hit that really testing age though, which is a bit of a shock. So we are feeling our way around how to best deal with it - like we probably will for the next 18 years LOL.

Pregnancy is going well - I am having a VBAC!!! I'm SO excited!! I have a wonderful support person so I'm really hoping I'll be able to do it.

OK - gotta go. Emma has tried to turn off the computer 3 times now!

Hi!

Missy - Geez if I knew it was going to take an hour I wouldn't be that keen either!! hehehe. LOL on dh wanting you to get p/g! hehe

LInda - Yeah - so good to hear from you!! I'm so glad everythings going so well and you get to have a VBAC!!!!! I can't believe your nearly half way! thats so exciting! Yep - the kids can certainly be a handful now! Are you finding out/have found the sex of bubba no.2??

No, not finding out. It will be a surprise again. Glad to hear I'm not the only one witha handful!!!!

You're so good with surprises!! I'm hopeless...hehe!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast