Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #7

Hi!

Trace - Bugger on the bfn...Good luck for this month though!! Jordan sounds very cute trying to avoid bedtime!! hehe.

Melissa - omg - I'm so sorry to hear your mum went off like that...I don't blame you for leaving and making her get her own way home...you so don't need that! Especially when it had nothing to do with you and you had Benjamin with you...Big big hugs. Geez mums drive you crazy sometimes!!!

I'm just chilling out while Louis is asleep...he's been really clingy today. I'm getting heaps of bh but they're not going anywhere..grrrr!
    Chat later...

Melissa sorry to hear about your mum yelling at you. I hope you sort things out and she realises that it was out of line, especially infront of Benjamin. Mums can be difficult at times.
    Kristy hope you relaxed today, hope those BH are going to eventuate into something soon for you.

Well off to do the dishes, clean up and pack for Jordans day at ILs tomorrow.
    take careXX

Hi!

Tracey - Hope your going to be doing some bding after you get organised! Hehehehe!!

Louis had his swimming lesson tonight and I'm soooo tired! I felt so uncomfortable in the water and especially hopping out as I felt really heavy. Still he had fun so it was worth it!
    An early night for me tonight...I can only hope that this baby will be punctual on his due date but I'm not holding my breath!

Kristioe- you poor thing, COME OUT DYLAN!!!!!! Louis sounds like he is getting excited about his arrival! THats one cleaver kid you have there.

Nikki - Would it help if i came out tuesday and looked after kids while you and tracey get stuff moved? I have an appt at 4.30 but other than that i am free. If you think that extra kids would just get in the way though do say!I put he pics of chantellt in the post today.
    I cant believe your SIL! How rude and poor corey! He must have felt terrible, i defintaley wouldnt be helping them out anymore! Has grant said something to her? i assume its his sister??

tracey- bugger about the BFN, next month it will be a BFP!!!

MIssy- i had a bub- charlotte,on thursday the 12th and she was a tiny thing, only 2.6kg which is about 5lb8oz, she has got over the 3kg mark already thoug so i think my light weight is going to end up a buddah.

Not much for me to report really - i am goung really well, even seemed to skip the 3rd day blues this time! tori is being a fantastic big sister- we went to my friends place today and she kept saying charlotte and kissing her almost like she was marking g=her territory!
    My sister has been a great help, she came over yesterday and helped me clean the place up and then she took tori out for the afternoon so i could have a sleeo- she really is fantasic to have around!

welli must be off- got to finish feeding the buddah and then go through the 0000 clothes to see what might fit chrlotte- her 00000's are getting to short for her already. i cant believe how fasr she is growing

cindy good to hear from you,wow charlotte is growing fantastically.that is absolutly terrific,i cant beleive she has already put on that much weight you must have your tits out all day woman!!!!!!!LOL!
    how are you managing so far,i found the first few weeks wernt hard but went through a stage where i felt guilty that chantelle was left to her own devices for much of the day cos i was constantly breatfeeding.but all is well now and we have a pretty good routine.
    chantelle is funny at the moment,she doesnt like it when i pat harry or rub his back,she comes running over and throws my hand off him and takes over,she thinks she can do a much better job than me!she also wants to hold him allllll the time now,but does not like it when i am helping her,she thinks she is 18 not 18 months.
    she had her immunisation today,poor thing screamed and i had all the kids home,corey was stealing all the rubber gloves,james was kicking him,chantelle was trying to climb into all of the cupboards and harry was screaming.i was so embarrassed and the dr had a look of pity on her face cos i had no control of the situation,oh dear,not taking them all with me to the dr again thats for sure.dr said that harrys chest is still viral.he has an upper respiratory infection.it has not cleared up in 10 days but she was not concerned cos it was not in his lungs,so we just have to ride it out.
    didnt get to paint today with all the kids home so back to it tomorrow.
    tracey and cindy i am happy for you guys to help out next tuesday but i will say that i am going to be going full ball with it cos i have to try to fit as much into each day that i can,i will be putting both babies into day care so i dont have to meet there needs.so it is completly up to you.
    kristie,happy due date for tomorrow.
    melissa,have you spoken to your mum today,how did she get home from the hospital?
    hope things smoothed over for you.as for my SIL i have not spoken to her and dont intend to.grant saw her tonight at basketball and she made no mention of it,she has not rung to apologise either.it is almost as if she honestly does not realise that what she did was wrong,i dont think i am over reacting.i have decided when they ring me to have there kids and i know they will i am just politly going to say that i am too busy. and i will continue to do this till they get the message.she was actually one of my best friends and then i introduced her to grants brother,they have since been together since last september and she vertually has very little to do with me now,i feel like i was used by her to get to grants brother and now that she has him she has no use for me.grants brother has changed also and doesnt spend any time with our boys like he used to.they just **** me off all the time.i dont know if it is just me being a jelous ***** or if they are trying to rub me up the wrong way with everything they do .i dont know,i told grant i am just going to stay away from them and get on with my own life,if i see them i will be polite cos that is the way i am built.i dont like confrontations but will not let them walk all over me and use me up.from now on the answer is NO and i will not be asking them for help any longer so they cant hold anything against me.
    okay had my winge.
    night all
    nikki

Nikki- i cant do tuesday after all - al just reminded me of another appt i am meant to have in the am! Sorry love

Aww Cindy that great hun...congrats

Hi!

Just a quick one for me! Have woken up with contractions coming pretty regularly with a pinkish show so please cross fingers for me that this is it!!!!
    I think he's just trying to be a show off on his due date!
    I just hope it doesn' fizzle out this time....I'm so ready to meet my little Dylan!!
    I'll pop back in a while...

Cindy - So glad you're all going well - woohoo on the weight gain! It must have been bliss to get a sleep in yesterday arvo!!

Nikki - Sounds like a plan with your SIL - I would be doing exactly the same thing! sounds like a nightmare at the dr's! LOL. Chantelle sounds like a very protective older sister - just gorgeous!!

Awww kristie YAY...Id say he is coming. Wooohoo how exciting....Good luck!!!

Yay Kristie! Hopefully not long to go now!

HAPPY DUE DATE KRISTIE........COME OUT DYLAN........MUMMY, DADDY AND LOUIS ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
    kristie keep us posted sending HUGE labour vibes to you.
    chantelle has a roaring temp,guessing it is from her immunisation.
    nikki

Hi!

Thanks guys! Still plodding along...contractions are coming every 3-6min apart roughly and I've had lots more show! Woohoo!
    It's been hard dealing with them and Louis so I'm going to call Michael in a moment to come home just to help me with Louis. I'd say it's all still a way off but I'm excited he should be here soon!! Woohoo!!!

Nikki - Poor Chantelle...I didn't think they were meant to get reactions from that one?? You poor thing - you've got so much to deal with at the moment!

woohoo kristie,is micheal home now,who is looking after louis when you go in to have dylan.are you all packed and ready.3-6 mins apart is pretty close together my dear,have you rang the hospital,what was there advice to you?
    poor chantelle is chucking her guts up
    nikki

hee hee! Nikki, I read that like you were talking reaaly, really fast!

we just had a building evacuation drill at work, so yay I got to do nothing for a half hour!

where are you kristie,i need information,i hope you didnt run off to hospital without filling us in with the details.hope your ok
    nikki

Nikki - i cant stop thinking about her either! I was messaging her earlier but i dont want to annoy her to much for info in between contractions!
    Have you got the photo today in the post?
    Hows chantelle going? SHe sounds rather sick!

I'm still around! hehehe.

Dh just got home and we're waiting for mum to come around...I'm not ready for the hospital just yet but the contractions are definitely getting worse...we're about to start timing them soon as I haven't for ages.
    I don't think he's in a hurry anyway!! hehe.

oh you bugger,i was about to message you,thought you left without telling us,i havnt been able to concentrate,hope you are coping ok.
    cindy posty hasnt arrived yet,cant wait to see it.
    yes chantelle is miserable.no painting today.
    nikki

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast