Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #7

okay been over an hour without an update,whats happening kristie??????
    nikki

OK, can someone txt me when u find out Dylan has arrived?
    Nikki have u got my mobile number?
    Last edited by Pandora; April 20th, 2007 at 08:03 PM.

yep i have
    nikki

Isnt waiting the pits?? All the excited energy on here today - come on Dylan!!

Sorry to keep you guys hanging on! hehehe.

I'm getting very frustrated as well - seem to have hit a comfy spot! Pains still regular and strong but not getting any further!
    Grrr - still my body hasn't had to do this on it's own before!!

I'll keep in touch before I leave for the hospital anyway!! I think it's going to be a long arvo/night....

Yeahhhh how exciting!!!! Good luck Kristie. Sending smooth, speedy and healthy delivery vibes on mass to you right now. C'mon Dylan you can do it!

thanks...still at home...OMG I'm getting very over it - just had a contraction last 2 1/2 minutes - wtf???
    I think I'll head into hospital in the next couple of hours just to see whats happening...I'm so impatient...

Oh kristie you poor thing, i would definately be going into the hospital to see how much is actually happening. Go and ask for that ever so dignified internal we were talking about the other day to be done! Good luck my dear

nikki- is chantelle any better tonight? Has harry kicked his cough yet?

chantelle is still very unwell,big temp and miserable
    harrys cough is also awful
    kristie,hope it doesnt pan out to be a long painful labour
    nikki

Poor Chantelle! What is the 18mo immunisation? Is that Chicken ox, or something else as well?

RACHEAL it is the chicken pox only she got it in the thigh,she perked up a bit this arvo then hit rock bottom again,she just had some more nurofen and went to bed,she had 3 sleeps today,was a very hard day i must say,
    wonder how kristie is going,i am imagining that she is in hospital breathing through contractions as we speak.she did say that she was going to update us before she left so not sure.
    nikki

WOW Kristie I am hoping you are well and that Dylan is on his well. I am sure you will do great. WOW who would have thought he would arrive on his due date?
    Nikki hope chantelle gets better soon and Harry. I would do same thing with SIL and BIL. I would be fuming about not getting an apology. Let me know if you still want my help tuesday. I will have Jordan so dont know if we will hinder or help?
    Cindy WOW Charlotte is growing heaps. I cant wait to see her. Tori does sound like a great big sister.

Well yesterday Jordan had a temp of 39 and I was freaking out. It came down ok with some panadol and he has been good all day. He has been fighting going to sleep tonight. I put him in at 8pm and he has only just fallen asleep I think as now there is no noise form his room. More tacker, I think he is cutting some bottom teeth.
    I am so tired today, my eyes have been burning all day. Think I will try and get an early night. DH is on the phone to his granny as her friend past away today Its so sad. She has been sick for a while so they knew it was coming. All her kids have come to see her, she has 13!!!!!
    Off to work tomorrow and SO cant be bothered. I think i will go in late, try and get a sleep in. (if Jordan will allow it)
    No big plans for me for the weekend. Take careXX

OMG whats happening...Has anyone heard anything....awwww I want to know.....hang on going to go on msn to see if ray ray is there....good luck kristie

I have news!!! Dylan Andrew Visser was born tonight at 9.39pm 7lb 5oz, 50cm. Mum and bub doing rally well - she even managed to go drug free!! go Kristie!

YAY Kristie...congrats hun ..that is the best news and drug free. Wow.

welcome little man!!!

This is so nice to wake up too.

Cant wait to see photos....

congratulations kristie,i hope you got some sleep last night,he sounds so healthy,alot bigger than louis was.very proud pf you .hey just realised that cindy had tori on her due date last time so you still have something in comon.
    nikki

welcome Dylan, congrats Krisite, Michael and Louis. Getting that sms last night was awesome. Thanks. Love the photo, he is gorgeous. Made my morning as was stuck at work
    I guess someone will have to talk lots whilst Krisite is away LOL.
    Nikki I hope you are having a relaxing weekend, a break from all the painting and moving. Hope CHantelle is feeling better today. How is Harrys cough?
    Linda I hope you are still checking in on us. Hope the preg is still going well and how is little Emma?
    Cindy I so cant wait to see you on thursday. Hopefully we can meet Dylan as well. We will have to see if we can meet Krisite also. Hope the Princess's are well.
    Rachel how is Milo? Have you seen him do the hokey pokey yet or just your mum? I would still like to meet up with you on your days off if you are still up for that.
    Missy How is Callum now? Hope he is back to normal. Is Melissa arm better? ( i think it was her arm, apologese if I am wrong)

I was so annoyed at work this morning. I got in and one of the guys had left 12 items for me to complete from yesterday, so p****** off. He is such a slacker and he always does this. I have printed all of it out to show TL on monday as I am sick of it. I left after 4 hrs today, couldnt be bothered after such a crap start to the morning. He can pick up my slack on monday, ( I know thas a bit awful but oh well)
    Got home and read the paper and ate lunch. DH got home with Jordan and he is still asleep. Hope he wakes soon or it will be a late night for him.
    Got some action this afternoon (BONUS) DH is now asleep on the bed, must have been a good one I wore him out
    Well I have the heater on as its cold and raining here at the moment. Best day to do nothing.
    Take care
    XX

Big big big congratulations Kristie!!! How clever of Dylan to come on his due date. That is so uncommon... And well done to you to. You are very brave delivering naturally. Very impressive.

Just a quick post as we've got friends about to arrive. I just wanted to pop on to see whether Dylan had arrived. Speak later.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast