Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #8

Tracey -sorry to hear about AF the cow!! SOunds like dancing is going well, you are so good getting out there and doing it! Tell jamie to rinse his mouth with really warm water, as hot as he can handle, with salt disolved in it from tomorrow morning, it helps heaps with the healing after having teeth out, keeps it all nice and clean, he sould do it like all day, every time he eats etc!

Kristie - thursday sounds great! thats if you dont think you will have had enough of me seeing me friday too! There is meant to be a really great play centre in the out doors bit of knox if you want to check that out or if you know of another one any closer to you let me know! I am happy to go to the one at forest hill again even if that works for you, I will leave it in your capable hands!

Ok, the outlaws have gone, i actually got along with the MIL better than usual and it was nice having them entertain tori for me!
    Must be gone, just noticed the time and my little princess should be waking soon ofr a feed so i should go get my pjs on and all of that so i can jump in bed after the feed!

Good night all

Gee its quiet in here without nikki!!

do you miss me!!!!!
    nikki

hi all

7th May Night

Hi all, FS called to let me know about my bt. She told me all was wonderful and I have to go tomorrow at 11.30 to have an u/s. I did tell her about the pain and she said that its most probably my follicals and that they would be coming along great. She told me bt were great and all is on track. Early next well will be collection. Now Im excited and think one for week of pain in the tum I can handle. Wish me luck!!!

8th May Morning

Well off the the u/s today. Pain is alot worse today. Gosh I want this over with. My appointment is at 11.30 so will bbl to let you all know how I got on.

Hope you are all well!!

Hi!

Missy - Good luck!

Nikki - Yes we miss you!!! LOL!

Cindy - Thursday will ge great! Do you know what it's called and where it is?? I definitely want to be home for Louis' sleep so do you think we should meet at about 10-10.30am??
    So glad the visit wasn't too bad...Hope you got a good nights sleep!

Tracey - Bugger about af! Bugger about having to do everything when you got home...It's funny how men will take the time to rest and we usually just power through and still do everything we normally do! LOL!

We had an average night...the big boofa is still feeding every 3 - 31/2 hours around the clock. He so doesn't need it!! hehehe. He just feeds one side overnight cos he's a sleepy head. I swear if he had both sides he'd sleep longer! lol! I wake up every morning with the sorest boobs too...
    He's going well though and was lifting his head up when he had tummy time and turning it to the side...he also kicks off my tummy heaps - such a strong little man...
    The downside is he's also found his voice - he's a big loud squawker just like Louis was!! Always the loudest in mothers group - lol!

K - going to jump in the shower while he's a sleep!

hi all

Ok had my u/s. Im alittle upset as the nurse said there were only 7 good follies and a few little ones. I was hopeing for more but I guess thats ok as that is what happen last time. They said there were only 9 good ones and they ended up getting 13 of which 11 fert. So im praying that the few little ones will catch up. I have to go back on friday and have another u/s. Lets hope they have grown lots.

Missy - Hang in there! We'll be praying for you...

Tracey - I'll try and get a photo to you today.

Cindy - I like the OUTLAWS bit...

Melissa

Nikki - you cant just pop in and not say anything!! Yes we miss you!!! I hope you have the house all sorted out by now.

Kristie- i think the one at knox is called play days?? I will look on the net and find out - nope its Kidz Play - I will give them a call in the morning and get some details of where they are and how much etc. Is knox going to be alright for you to get to?

Missy- good luck with the next ultrasound, how many follicles do they want to see?

Tracey and Kirsty - hows things??

Well we had our health centre appts today and my big princess is still under the 10kg mark -0 only 9.6 but my little one is going to catc h her in no time! She is already 3.8kg! I think instead of hand me downs we will end up witha shared wardrobe of clothes!

Must be off, the girls are still awake and its my turn with tori tonight

Nikki- i just looked on the target online monthly catalogue and they are using chantelles pic again!!

hi ladies just a quickie as i am off to bed
    Jordan had his 18 month check up and he is doing great guns. he is now 14 kilo and 85cm tall. his head is a little big so they want us to come back in 3 months. ( i cant make his head any smaller so not sure what they are going to do about it??) She said he is doing really well in all his skills etc so we are rapted.

Cindy WOW charlotte is doing great in the weight gain. LOL about the hand up

Missy I hope those follicals grow well over the next week. I have everything crossed for you.

Krisite Dylan also sounds like he is doing well. Good to see he is eating so well and he has found his voice, thats great, talking already

Nikki we do miss you cant wait for you to get back online.

OK gotta go and get some beauty sleep, working day #3 tomorrow. this is killing me. I dont ever want to work FT again. I miss Jordan like crazy and its only been 2 days. I feel like i am missing out on things and I have abandoned him. I wont be doing this again EVER. Only 2 more weeks to go
    Night night

Hi!

Cindy - Knox is fine!! Just let me know what time and I'll endeavor to get there then! LOL! Yeah on Charlotte doing so well!! The way Dylans feeding I assume he'll be a big boofa at his 4w check up! hehehe.

Tracey- Yeah at Jordans check up as well! Don't blame you for not wanting to work full time...you must be buggered.

Missy - Good luck Friday

Melissa - Hello!

Not much from me...a tired one for me I think - I only managed about 5-6 hours sleep total last night! Luckily he stretched out 4 1/2 hours after his bath - we need a few more of those...over the night his sleep gets shorter and shorter until this morning he only went 2 hours. I've got a friend dropping in today that Louis absolutely loves so hopefully he'll get a bit tired out and we're going to endeavor to have a walk to the shops...we'll see how we go!

Chat later!

Justa really quick one coz my princesses are sleeping so i am going to try to get a nap too!

Kristie- I called the centre and its $5 and it is out the back of knox, the girl said to go in carpark entrance 5 from burwood hwy and then it is down the back behind the gym fitness first. SHould we meet about 10.30ish, that way louis will be able to have his nap normal timish still? Message me if that doesnt work for you otherwise i will see you there about then, shall we meet out the front of it when one of us finds it??

i will check in later!

Hi!

That will be fine - I'll message you when I leave or if I'm running late! Yeah - we can meet out the front - otherwise I'll call you and see if your their yet!! Not sure how I'll go getting out of the house but I should be fine!!! See you then!!

hi ladies just a quickie
    work is awful I HATE being fulltime even if for only 3 weeks. I have hardly seen my little man all week and it is killing me.
    Tap class was great tonight I really LOVE IT

Melissa I got the photo of your hair, it looks great, I pictured with long hair though, funny how we get a visual of someone in our heads

night night

Hi there!

Hope everyone is well.

we've beenhaving fun and games with mealtimes and bedtime lately.

Milo eats fine at creche, but is getting to be really fussy at home.

I have always been told, and folowed the 'he'll eat if he's hungry', but especially at dinner, he'll eat maybe half of his usual amount, but at bedtime will drink all his milk and want more. Last night he cried and sucked the empty bottle!

Do you think maybe he is not eating *because* of the milk, and maybe i needto cut it down, or out?

Ray - no advice, Emma is just the same. Doesn't eat much tea, but loves her milk....I just limit it to the one bottle. I guess you could cut it out if you really wanted, but then maybe he still wouldn't eat all his tea & get super hungry?...I don't know...you cant' win!

I don't want to cut it out, I love the cuddles too much!
    I think as long as he is eating well through the day and being healthy etc I won't worry unless it gets a lot worse - as he will settle to sleep and doesn't wake up through the night hungry or anything.

Hi!

What a day! Met Cindy at a play centre at Knox and the kids ran riot! LOL! The babies were really good an slept pretty much the whole time (well Charlotte did! hehe). The kids had heaps of fun though and it was great to catch up! I'm not much company at the moment though as I'm such a zombie - LOL!

I ended up heading into knox afterwards and buying a few toys from toys r u! I got Louis a "boss" yellow helmut thing, a lawnmower that blows bubbles, a leapfrog counting caterpillar and a leapfrog litte piano thing...oh and a new mcdonalds farm colouring book and a new book for Louis at Borders...I can't get in trouble either as we were given some money from Michaels boss for having Dylan and we've already got all the essentials - LOL! I love shopping!!! hehehe. I haven't been for ages either...

Just got Dylan down again..so need sleep but I haven't even emptied the car from shopping...Chat later...

Tracey - sorry to hear works been so painful...

Rachael - Don't really have any advice - Louis probably eats best at brekky and dinner and just grazes through the day. What time are you eating?? Is he too tired to eat properly? Louis only has a cup of milk at bedtime which he doesn't always finish but thats his only milk for the day...Good luck!
    Last edited by Krisvee; May 10th, 2007 at 03:35 PM.

Ooh - sounds like a fun shopping trip Kristie!

Ray - I'd just stick with it then. He really sounds a lot like Em. She eats pretty well all day, but dinner is usually over very quickly. It doesn't really worry me. I just wish I got cuddles while she had her bottle - but no, Miss Independant has to go & lay on her lounge LOL.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast