Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #8

Kristie sounds sd though you had a good day. LOL at your shopping, you make me laugh. I cant wait to see Louis BOSS hat

Cindy Hope you had a nice time also. Good to see the older kids got to get out and play and the bubs behaved.

Rachel I would go with the flow and offer dinner, if he eats it then thats good. If not doesnt matter. I wouldnt cut out his milk and I think they still need it. As long as he isnt waking at night hungry I would say he is eating enough.

Linda glad that you are well and so is Em.

Nikki HOpe you are well and everything is getting done in the house, miss you heaps

Missy hope you are doing well also.

Well 1 more day of work and I am so glad. I am so exhasuted at the moment. I cant wait for the weekend to just chill out at home on the couch.
    DH and I are having a quiet night watching house and NCIS we downloaded.
    Jordan is off the nannas again tomorrow, he had a great day today she said. I think MIL will be tired having him 2 days in a row but she has the weekend to get over it

Have a nice friday everyone.

Hi!

Trace - We so need to catch up once you've finished working full time! All 4 of us need to get together!
    Hope you have a nice cruisy night!

I'm hoping for some sleep!! LOL! Nighty night

howdy dooooodi everyone.
    i have missed you guys heaps and i must say that i am hanging for a nice big catch up.i hope you will all concider coming to my house.i am free everyday eccept monday and wednesday.
    we have seetled into the house now,was a hard slog with everythinmg not going to plan as it should have but we have done it.i absolutly love it.i am soooo happy here and so are the kids.chantelle just loves her new back yard.
    all is well.chantelle has had a few very unsettled days and nights and i think it might be teeth,i cant see them but she has red cheeks,dribbling and a nappy rash.she has been extremely whingy and clingy and follows me around all day long wanting to be carried,tis tiring and very hard with harry.
    harry is an absolute dream,i am so in love with him.he is such a placid settled little guy and just goes with the flow without any trouble.he still wakes once a night for a feed but im ok with that,can you beleive that he will be 4 months old in a few weeks.......i cant,he is huge.he must be over 5 kilos now and still feeds 3 hourly through the day.
    chantelle has hit the 10 kilo mark,harry will catch up to her in no time.
    as for toddlers and there feeding habits in my experience my boys did the same thing and went through stages as they were growing when they hardly ate anything at all but were fine,tis is normal and getting stressed about it and trying to force them to eat will only cause alot of stress for you and bub unneccesarily.they wont faid away and will maKE UP FOR IT DURING THERE GROWTH SPURTS.
    grant is as busy as ever with work but he is making sure that he is home every sunday.
    what are your plans for mothers day girls.none here really. i have asked for new bras and undies.i went to bras and things to get sized up and have gone from a 12 D to 10 C
    i knew that they must have got smaller as the 2 bras that i have left that are not maternity bras just did not do the job.i cant wait to get into something pretty and sexy again,has been over 2 years since i have worn a normal bra.we will have grants mum with us for the day on sunday and will probably just spend the day out the back doing some gardening.it is going to be nice weather too!
    as you know i got AF for the first time in over 2 years a few weeks ago and as usual my skin has gone horible and the pimples have started again,bugger.AF lasted about 4 days but was very heavy.will be interesting to see if it goes back to a 28 day cycle.
    i have lost heaps of weight also.not sure why but i am not complaining cos i look damn good,hehehe!i am size 10 now,i just hope i can maintain it.the lightest i can remember being was when i was 18-20 years old and was 58 kilos and now i am swaying between 57 and 59 kilos.woohoo!
    cindy,how are you georgous!how are the girls going and how are you coping with 2 little ones.
    kristie,sounds like dylan is giving you a bit of a hard time,tis hard when they are so young cos it is hard to work out there patterns but before you know it you will start to see a routine with him.make sure that you are aware of your feelings and act on them if you need to.i went to my dr and she prescribed some anti depressants for me when harry was 6 weeks old as she was certainn that i had PND.i think she was right but they are still in my bathroom cupboard un opened as i was not sure that i actually needed them.they are there for the day when i know that i need some assistance but for now i am most definantly on top of things.i still lack confidence going down the street with them but i am getting a bit better,i hired a baby capsule,it is so much easier as i dont have to yank him in and out of the baby seat and unsettle him.he stays asleep and i put chantelle in the trolley seat and away i go.tis good if he is asleep when we het home too as i just bring the capsule inside with me and he continues to snooze.it also comes in handy cos i am out and about lots during the week just doing pick up and drop offs for the boys sport.
    the school called me up to have a meeting about james,i thought OMG what has he done.i was absolutly blown away when they told me he is doing the work and getting the results of a 15 year old year 10 student.grant and i were over the moon and also very suprised as we had no idea that he was so intelligent.us bad!!!!!
    they have put him into some classes to challenge him a bit.
    corey has been pretty good latlely but him and james are fighting like crazy.they cannot even be in the same room together or all hell breaks loose.james is at school camp at the moment so it is a bit quiter
    tracey.i cant wait to see jordan walking around.LOL at his head size,what do they think they are going to do in three months.mmmmmm.
    melissa.i had a vision of you with longish brown hair.how is your job going and how is benjamin going at day care now,i hope he has settled in.
    linda all of my children have similarities of one sought or another but they are all so individual too.how are you feeling.wow 15 weeks to go.
    racheal,how is your mum going.hope milo starts to eat sooner rather than later,i wouldnt stop his bottles he will need them if he is not eating as much.,i hope you are going well.will be good to see you guys again soon.
    kirsty,how are you and gussy going?
    missy any more news about your ivf.hope you are feeling a bit more human today.
    ok,think that will do for now.the computer is connected now but is going very slowly so i am going to try and sought it out tomorrow with some technical support.so i will be online from now on.
    love you all very much
    nikki

the computer is connected now but is going very slowly so i am going to try and sought it out tomorrow with some technical support.so i will be online from now on.
    Nikki - the whole computer, or just the internet?

SHE"S BACK...... - Nikki that is - good to see you my love! Go James with being such a smart cookie! I am happy to come to your place when Tracye finishes her full time work!

Tracey - do you have another week of it to go still? You poor thing!

Kristie- it was great to catch up! I will be seeing you again later today though, you are going to be sick of me soon! Can you believe that I had to wake charlotte when i got home to feed her! I woke her by changing her nappy and bathing her the poor thing and she was so unsettled last night though (probably coz she slept all day!) and i ended up with her in bed with me! Tori fell asleep before i was even out of the carpark at knox!
    Sounds like shopping was a success - di you manage to see where the other play centre was?

well i must be off, my house is a mess and i have to go out for most of the day so i should get it done before i leave just so i dont have to come home to it again!

havea good day all! - oh my princess is standing on the seat behind me while i type- playing wiht my hair! sucha sweety

Hi!

Hmmm - didn't get my notification email...

I got the most sleep straight since Dylans arrival last night - 3 1/2 hours! Hehehe. And I actually woke up about 15min before he did thinking - woohoo! he's going 4 1/2 hours! yeah!
    You have to appreciate the small things or you go insane....hehehe! Although - he's been very unsettled this morning...I can't complain though cos he sleeps the whole night so at least his unsettled times are through the day iykwim!

Nikki - HI!!!!!! So glad your back - I think that post made up for not being around - LOL! So glad you've settled in well and the kids are going well! Wow at James doing so well at school - thats fantastic! Bugger the boys aren't getting along though...hope Chantelles toothy pegs pop through soon.
    Wait til you see Dylan - he's such a big boofa compared to Louis! hehehe. Although Louis is a solid little thing at the moment - he must be weighing in around 12kg now!
    It'll be great to catch up and see your new place! It will be an interesting excursion going on such a big drive with the kids though!! hehehe.
    I'm sooo glad your feeling so great and have everything organised!!! I'm so glad Harry is so good for you!

Cindy - Wow at having to wake Charlotte up! I didn't see the other play centre...will have a look online now...
    Louis did so well do keep shopping and he had a couple of hours sleep and then had swimming lessons last night!!! He had a huge day!

Hmmm have only just had lunch and showered etc - was going to make a cake for today but not sure I'll get it done now...I have Cindy and some mothers group friends coming around at 2pm! Poor Louis and I didn't have brekky until nearly 9.30am today. He's such a beautiful boy to be so patient - He really seems to have grown up since Dylans arrival. Luckily with dh back at work he loves his Mummy again! He's so gently and wipes Dylans mouth when he does a sicky - hehehe!
    Aaahhh I'm in love with my boys!! (even if the sleep deprivations makes me cranky sometimes...hehehe)

Nikki - I've had my hair short for ages now. It rarely gets passed the shoulder length then I chop it short again. Once in a while I do something strange and dye it odd colours. I keeps people on there toes lol. Anyhow, I'm a mouse blonde naturally, and I've got tired of the whole blonde thing. Plus swimming with Benjamin sends my hair green when I'm blonde also. Benjamin is taking better to daycare now too, and stopped the whole grizzle thing when you drop him off and pick him up.

My little man is growing up. He comes up to us with his sippy cup and says "milk". Demanding right there and then to have some. My booby feeding days are over. He just checks in to see if they are still there once and a while and smiles at them. Kind of weird though, he gives the same look my Dh gives them. Men huh?

Melissa

Well my working week is over and thankgod. I am so tired, this week has been exhausting. I have really missed Jordan this week and will definatly never work FT again as you just dont get to spend any real time with the kids as they are in bed shortly after you get home. It really was a wake up call to how lucky we are to both work PT and get to spend 2 days each with Jordan whilst the other is at work.
    I found out today the lady I work with is 2 months pregnant. I am happy for her but also slightly jealous as I would so like to be aswell. Oh well I am sure my time will come.
    Jordan loved being at his nannas the last 2 days. He learnt to kick the footy today and he is now saying TA which is nice.
    I am off to a funeral on Tuesday, a work mate passed away monday. It is so sad, he was only 31. He had a lot of health issues due to his weight. A lot of people from work are going so that will be nice. I am just in the process of working out who can mind Jordan for a couple hours as I dont really want to take him to a funeral.
    DH is out at his mates again assembling something...... Nice and quiet here, Jordan in bed so I am relaxing and think will hop into bed early.

Nikki It is so nice to hear from you and I am glad you are all settled and happy in the new house. James is a clever little man isnt he, you must beso proud. Good to see Harry is doing so well and hope Chantelles teeth come thru soon, poor little munchkin. I would love to catch up at some stage. I am working again FT next week so the following week would be great.

Krisite Glad you got some good sleep in, a nice solid couple of hours. Louis certainly is a good boy to wait for his brekky. I cant wait to meet Dylan, he certainly sounds as though he is thriving.

Cindy Glad you had a good day out with the girls. Cant wait to see how Charlotte has changed in the last couple of weeks. Have the ILs left?

Rachel hope you are well. How is Milo?

Melissa you have done an awesome job to BF for so long. WOW at Benjamin asking for his milk. He certainly sounds as though he is growing up quickly. LOL at being demanding. I think it comes with the age

Hi!

Melissa - It's scary that they're getting so big!! LOL at looking at your boobs!

Tracey - Geez thats awful about your workmate...I'm sure you will fall p/g soon!! I'm crossing fingers for you!

Not much else to write - had cindy and mums from mothers group around today which was great - Louis had a play and Dylan got some cute pressies!
    OK - Dylans waking - last feed before I can get some sleep!!

Hi all!

I excited and scared at the moment. The man that is my biological dad wants to meet me, and I'd like to meet him too. This is a man that has served time in prison for pinching cars, but on the other hand has had 7 heart attacks and he's only about 45. I wasn't sure if he had ever tried to find me or if he wanted to meet me. My new Aunt informs me that he's always wondered about me, and that I look like a younger him. I want to give this man a chance, after all he is my real dad. I'm a little scared though...I really don't know what to expect. He has said that he wants to meet up with my mum again first. My aunt tells me he is moving back to QLD in a month or so from Sydney.

Melissa

Hi!

Wow Melissa - thats pretty full on! I think it's definitely worth meeting him but I suppose it would be easier to have no expectations as such...I can totally understand you being nervous!! It's exciting at the same time though and I think it would be good for you to meet him especially if he may not be around until old age...Good luck with it all!

Hmmm...I did more shopping! Got Louis the most cutest jeans and jacket outfit...I'm buying him size 2 now! The pants are a bit long but fit him around the tummy and the jumper fits fine!! My gosh - he's getting so big now!! I also bought some gorgeous outfits for Dylan...I spoiled myself and bought some cords from target, a t-shirt and jumper and when I got home and tried the cords on I could on just do them up! LOL! I had a big muffin top - so gross! I refuse to get bigger ones though - I just need to lose the last couple of p/g kg! I'm giving myself 3 more weeks!! hehehe.

Hope your all enjoying your weekends and have a great mothers day tomorrow!!

melissa the same thing happened to me when i was 18.the phone rang and a man on the other end said hi is this nicole,i said yes,he said i dont really know how to tell you this but i am your father,i was speachless as i actually thought it was a cruel joke.i was told from a very young age that my dad had died when i was 1.i had alwys wondered about him but never ever though i would see him or even see a photo of him.i said to the voice on the other end,no its not he isnt alive who is this,i was very confused,he said his name HIENZ KELLING as soon as he said his name i almost passed out because i couldnt think of anyone who would know that information.i was convinced and spoke cheerfully to him and agreed to meet him at flinders street station later that week,as you can imagine there were many thoughts and questions going through my mind in that time.when i met him i was happy and uncomfortable,there was alot i wanted to know.
    as it turned out he was a lovely man but his wife was far to difficult to get along with.i lived with them for about 6 months and it was a real strain.after i moved out we stayed in contact and visited each other and then it fizzled out,he now has throat cancer and is dying,they told him when i was 5 months pregnant with chantelle that he had 8 weeks to live and as far as i know he is still alive and ok.i dont regret meeting him at all as i have closure on all the questions i had and i was able to meet the man that made me.there is no contact now but that suits me.
    i say go for it,there is nothing to lose and only something to gain even if it is just some answers you have been waiting for,just be very careful that you dont let him get too involved with you and your family until you are certain that you can trust him considering his history,and if you find at some stage down the track that you are not comfortable with the relaitionship then act quickly and close it off before it gets too hard.if he turns out to be a great guy it willbe wonderful for benjamin and your future children to have a poppy in there lives.
    nikki

HAPPY 2ND MOTHERS DAY GIRLSi got very spoilt indeed.plant,bras and undies,chocolates,chopping board ,tea towels,a huge makeup set and drawings from my babies.but boy do i deserve it.hehehe!
    i truley hope that you all have a lovely day and that your dh,s treat you very special today
    love nikki

good to hear you got spoilt nikki!!

I did alright this year too! very surprising indeed, al usually sucks inthe present, make you feel special dept! I got to sleep in and when i got up it was likt the cleaning pixies had been, the house was spotless! then i got given a gold locket and chain with pics of my girls in it!!

i hope everyone is having a great day, i will check in again later, got to get going to mums place now for early tea!

Hi!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Glad you guys had a great one! I wore my Tigger pj's last night!! hehe and of course I'm having a massage in a couple of weeks...
    Spent the arvo at my brothers having lunch for my mum. Was going to have it here but my dishwashers broken!!!! GRRRRR! So not happy. I have soooo many dishes. Hopefully we'll buy a new second hand one this week!

Gotta go - I'm sooo tired and have to get Louis ready for bed - he's had a huge day with no sleep!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

Just a quick on from me. Had a good day today. I got an ipod & a nike+ sports kit to go with it (I just have to wait to be able to run again LOL).

Have a big week of work this week so will probably still be very scarce, then I'll be on heaps as maternity leave will (sort of) begin.

Happy mothers day ladies, sounds as though we all did well today.
    I got some new pixie photos of Jordan, they are so gorgeous, but I am biaised ofcourse. both of our mums got some pics aswell.
    Had mum and dad over for breky and the ILs for afternoon tea which was nice.
    Went to see Kristen tonight (may bellybelly) and she has definatly dropped so I would expect that she would have her bubs in the next week. I cant wait for a new bubs to cluck over.
    Off to work tomorrow, week 2 of full time minus Tuesday for the funeral So dont want to go at all this week. I am so over working.

Nikki so glad you got spoilt and YES you do deserve it
    Melissa WOW that is full on about your dad. I would say meet him you have nothing to loose only to gain by meeting him. YOu will prob regret it if you dont make the effort.
    Cindy glad the cleaning pixies came to your house, please send them here I will adopt your TTV method this month I think and see how it goes.
    Kristie sounds as though you had a good day. WOW about Louis being in size 2. I still have Jordan in some 0 pants but all mainly 1s and most are too big.

Have a lovely night everyone

Hi!

Linda - Wow you did well! You must be looking forward to a break from work!!!

Tracey - Glad you had a nice day - I hope the week goes quickly for you!

Not much from me...a quiet day at home for us. Louis is so cranky and tired - he even woke up a couple of times overnight - I think just from being overtired. Poor little man. Hopefully he'll have a big nap today! I'm starting to get a bit more sleep which is nice - Dylan slept nearly 6 hours in a row last night!!! pity it was from 7pm... but still!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast