Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #8

I had a shocking noght last night and am not feeling very human today! I have playgroup soon though which is good coz atleast tori will be entertained!
    Charlotte decided to feed from about 7 till 1am!! and i mean constantly, with 15 minute cat naps in there now and then and then up again at 4 and again at 6.30! I am going to get some formula today and when she does the constant feed again (she has done it a few times now) i am going to mix one up and see if she is actually hungry or would i be better pushing the dummy instead!

Oh, i forgot to tell you - my big girl is in a bed and has had 2 nights in it now wit hno dramas at all!! She is so grown up!

Got to get goignt oplaygroup, will chech in and do personals when i am back

Thanks for the advice guys. I just found out off my Aunty Joy, that he is moving back to QLD in the next month or so. Apparently he wants to make contact with my mum first. We'll just be playing it all by ear. After almost 28 years, who knows what he's going to be like. I still can't wait to meet him now.

Nikki - Wow! It's nice to know that I'm not alone on this, and that someone here has had the same experience I'm about to go through.

Happy Mother's Day for yesterday ladies. Got a $2 instant scratchie from dh but won nothing on it. I got some beautiful things hand made from Benjamin from daycare. They gave me a poem that brought a tear to my eye.

Melissa

Hi!

Cindy - Sorry to hear you had such a bad night...I hope you enjoy getting out of the house! I'd maybe try a dummy before formula because maybe it's just for comfort that she's wanting to feed so much...It's so hard sometimes when you don't know what they want!!!
    Wow at Tori being in her big bed! Thats fantastic. I'm hoping to put Louis in his in the next few weeks. Although we have to set it up first!! We've got a busy next couple of weeks so we'll do it after that!

Melissa - Glad you had a good mothers day! Sounds like you got some great pressies!

hi girls,mwaa to you cindy for a bad night last night,yep see how she goes on the dummy first.i gave all of my babies formula before bed and breastfed every other time it just helped to fill them right up and that way i knew it wasnt hunger that was waking them but other things.wow i cant beleive tori is in a bed.that is great,i hope she doesnt soon work out that she can actually get out all on her own.
    kristie.enjoy your quiet day,tis the same here for me but doing lots of house work.have to pick up my old prado from the panel beater later and get a few groceries.
    melissa good luck with your dad,be sure to let us know how it all goes.
    had a great day yesterday the weathger was just devine,we spent the whole day out the back putting together the happy swing thingy and outdoor heater,did some gardening and played with the kids.
    nikki

Hi all

Hope you are all well

Just letting you know I go tomorrow to have my eggs collected. There are 9 follies so thats good. Im hoping they all fert and Ill be pg by the end of the month. 31st that is. Wish me luck and not sure if ill be on tomorrow as ill be abit sore but will come on wed for sure.

Keep well all

Good Luck Missy!!!!

Nikki - So sorry I can't make it on the weekend! Wish I could...It's MIL's b'day and we haven't see her for mothers day either so we'll be up at Bonnie Doon for the weekend...
    It will be interesting as we will have Dylan and Louis in a room with us!!! Omg! Louis is going to have to sleep on a mattress on the floor and Dylan will be in the portacot...Not sure how much sleep any of us will get but oh well...

Kristie- if you like I have a porta cot you can use?? It has a proper foam mattress for it too. just say the word

Hi!

Thanks Cindy - should be right though - might be a good way to see how he'll go in a bed!!

OK - Did you guys want to go to the New Mcdonalds Farm show?? Thursday 5th July - either 10 or 12 (I personally prefer 10..)
    The tickets are $18.40 each - Let me know asap and I'll book them!!! I want to get them tomorrow as we just can't miss out!! LOL!

not to worry kristie,how about you cindy,can you do anything to change your plans?
    nikki

I havent got plans, just al doesnt finish work till 6.30 on saturdays and by the time we would get out there it would be about 8 and tori would be feral! I have asked my sister and mum if they could have tori for the night but both have plans! I also have Luke saturday for my friend libbie while she works so i couldnt even come without al! I dont have enough seats in my car for that many car seats! Sorry love, you know i want to be there, and al is rather disappointed he cant catch up with grant. Sundays are really the only days al is free to do anything which sucks totally coz we mis out on heaps of stuff due to his hours!

Anyway that was a big post about not much at all.

Oh, i forgot to say, i have gone the dummy way with charlotte and she is a much happier bub tonight compared to the last few, she is due for a feed about now though so must be off.

Love to you all

Hi Ladies

Cindy I am glad the dummy is working well for Charlotte. Jordan put me thru a week or so of constant overnight feeding before someone suggested a dummy. WOW at Tori being in a big bed, thats fantastic. I cant even imagine putting Jordan in one yet.

Krisite WOW at the 7 hrs sleep thats fantastic. Hope Louis had a big sleep for you this afternoon so he gets a better night sleep tonight.

Nikki Glad you had a great mothers day you certainly deserve it. Jamie and I will be there on the weekend. We will prob leave early to put Jordan to bed though as he turned into a feral at our mates the other night, something I havent really seen him do before.

Melissa bugger you didnt win on the scratchies, its nice to dream though. Glad you had a nice mothers day.

Missy OOH I am so excited for you .I really hope the IVF works for you and you are preg soon. FIngers crossed for you.

Linda YEAH about nearly being on holidays. You have been so busy it will be nice to take a break. Em is looking so adorable, love the new ticker photo. I am sure she is as sweet as she looks.

Well Jordan had good day with dad today. He has been in the cupboard today though and he nows carries a bag of chips around and munches away. So cute but so want to stop the habit.
    We put up the pixie photos I got from mothers day. Heaven help us if we do have more kids as there wont be any room on the walls for any pics, Jordan is everywhere. LOL.
    I have Kristen coming to babysit tomorrow whilst I go to the funeral. I am hoping she doesnt go into labour whilst she is here. AFTER is fine
    Hip hop was great tonight and got home to one randy DH so got some BDing in aswell. Lets hope there is an egg somewhere that gets caught

have a great night. XX

Good luck Missy!

Tracey - lol at Jordan carrying around a packet of chips. Any sight of chips here and Benjamin's got them too. He takes the whole packet and sits in Dh's chair like a big boy and gobbles them down. So cute....but so naughty....

Cindy - Congrats on getting Tori to sleep in a big bed. Benjamin's in the transition phase of staying in his own bed at the moment too. It's nice to have room in your own bed, without having toes or fingers in your face belonging to a little one.

Benjamin has daycare today, so I'm child free. Dh is home only because the car needs work. We had to take it to the exhaust shop this morning because the front exhaust fell off yesterday and my car sounds like a V8 not the 4cyl that it is. My best mate thinks the noise is great, considering he is a cars man.

Melissa

Hi,

Just a quick one - Louis is cracking it at my feet! Had a shocker of a night last night - dylan wanted to feed a lot more! Prob a growth spurt. Still, I feel like crap - would have preferred another 6 hours - lol!

Cindy - Glad the dummies working with Charlotte! Found out playdays is near knox - Lewis Rd so between knox and scoresby road on the right...we'll have to try it out!

Tracey - Lol at Jordan with the chips. Yeah on the pixie photos! We're getting some more done soon! Hope this is your month!!

We dtd last night...wasn't too keen but dh has been bugging me...I told him to leave me alone for at least a week now!! LOL!

Melissa - LOl at benjamin with the chips as well. They're such clever little things. I don't let Louis go and get food but I gave him a yoghurt yesterday to hold onto for a second until he sat in his high chair and he straight away peeled the lid off...I was very surprised!

Gotta go and try and have a shower...

Oh my god Kristie on DTD already! We went food shopping last night and we got to where the condoms are and al stopped and would nt move till i chose some! I have told him (and i know im mean) that he has to lose 5kg before he gets any! He is so packing on the weight at the moment! Hopefully that works as motivation!
    We will definately have to check out playdays!

well, i have finally got a quiet house so i am going to go jump in the shower, i am shopping with mum today, usually means lots of money spent by both of us!

We had a bad night with tori last night, she ended up in bed with me and then she chucked up all over the bed which was just lovely and she was devistated by it too as you can imagine.
    Charlotte was great though, only used the dummy to get her to sleep early in the night and then didnt need it!

Must get going

Kristie - We limit the chip packets that come into this house, because I'm not ment to eat them, considering I'm trying to lose weight at the moment. Benjamin is in fact a yoghurt addict. He knows how to get the lid off too and where I hide them in the fridge. He'd eat them all day if he got a chance.

Cindy - Poor little Tori...She hasn't got the vomiting bug has she? Have fun shopping by the way.

Melissa

Hi!

Cindy - I know...but he was just getting so annoying!! LOL! How silly am I though - No protection! I know the chances are really slim that I would get p/g now but geez I'd die if I was one of those unlucky people - LOL! What a good deal making Al lose weight - why didn't I think of something like that???
    Hope you have fun shopping!
    Sorry to hear Tori was so sick...poor little thing!

Melissa - LOL - we very rarely have chips/choccies in the house as well as I just eat them all until they're gone!! hehe. I think Louis would eat anything all day if given the chance! hehehe.

Just got a nap in! Yeah. I was curled up on the couch cuddling my little man! So nice. I wish Louis would let me do that with him every now and then. He very rarely wants cuddles not unless he's hurt himself or is grizzly...

Hi girls, Sorry I haven't been able to post over the past few days. Something has been happening and my posts keep getting lost. My monitor keeps going into "power save mode" all on it's own and then when I get it back on I seem to have lost my post. Aghhh. No idea why it's happening, or how to stop it. Seems to have a mind of its own! Sooo annoying. Anyhow, will spend some time now catching up on your news. Hope everyone is well and that your kids and bubbas are thriving. Will come back on to do personals a bit later once I'm up to date. Have been struggling to read posts to with the power save issue. Hopefully it will behave today. Any suggestions on how to fix this will be super greatfully accepted!!! If you don't hear back from me for a while it's cause the prob continues.

Well Kristen went into labour this morning, I am so excited but so inconvenient as she was meant to babysit whilst I went to the funeral this afternoon LOL i laughed when she rang this morning. DH has taken the day off so he looked after Jordan.
    The service was really nice and there were heaps of people which was really nice. I guess you dont realise how much a person impacts others lives until something like this happens. He was such a great bloke and so young as well.

Krisite Glad you got a nap in and some cuddles. I know what you mean about Louis not wanting cuddles. Jordan isnt still enough nowaday to get many cuddles.

Cindy I hope Tori is feeling better and you all get some sleep today.

Melissa thats great benajmin loves his yoghurt there are worse things he could steal from the fridge.

I noticed today Jordan is now copying the wiggles and their danves, so cute. I cant wait to go to the concert. He is also walking funny at times like he has a peg leg. I dont think anything is wrong it just looks odd.

Waiting to hear news from Kristen I cant wait to see her bubs.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast