Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born October - December 2005 #8

Hey Nikki

I have 2 fert eggies in me. Im sooooooooooo excited. And yes this TWW is going to be the longest. I just hope its all worth it in the end. Im abit scared but trying to stay Pos(++) ..

Thanks so much for the excitment you have been showing. Its nice to see others are excited for me too. I havent told my side of the family and only DH side know. But they have been wonderful. I want to tell mum but after the last ectopic she doesnt think I will be able to handle a BFN so I just decided not to tell my side. I want to talk to her and let her know. You know how it is us girls need our mothers...
    Last edited by Missy; May 17th, 2007 at 08:19 PM.

Missy thats excellent news I hope all goes well for you and the eggs stick

Nikki LOL about spending lots of money. It doesnt take much at all these days to spend a fortune.

Krisite sounds like a good idea co sleeping if you can get some sleep. I am sure Dylan will settle in his cradle/bassinette soon enough. In the mean time get rest when you can

Cindy Not much BD happening this month actually so looks as though its a dud month. Good to see you are doing well though.

Well 1 more day of work and then back PT for a week. Its been crazy the last couple weeks. I feel like I have lived at that place, its terrible.
    I am doing good. Talked to Jamie about getting OPT next month but he doesnt want me to get all obsessed again TOO LATE So we will take it as it comes and I am trying not to count cycle days and just be romantic.

Cant wait for the weekend so I can relax and chill out with my boys.

Night night

Hi!

Wishing lots of luck Missy! I'm sure you'll be successful!!

LOL Nikki at spending too much money...

GoodLuck Missy! I hope the TWW just flies past for you Now is the time to find things to do...Shopping, read a good book, get on here and natter to all of us...You know the drill...

Melissa

Thanks so much ladies. just a update

18th May

Ok day 2 of my TWW ( is it my day 2 or 1) not sure. or 1 1/2 days...lol...oh well will say day two. Im feeling good and im so Pos (+++) and im convinced that I will be pg at the end of this TWW. Not much to tell. Just taking it easy and doing lots a praying. Only problem I have is bloody DH keeping me up with his snoring......gggggrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Hi!

Had Dylans mchn check up - He's gained 742g in a f/n and now weight 4.602kg!! OMG! Big boofa...no ideas on why he's sleeping so bad though...Oh well...I guess I just have to deal with it...Can't last forever!

Hope you're all well!

Kristie- wow on dylans weight!! He is a boofa isnt he! thats about a kg more than charlotte at her 4 week check. Sorry to hear the sleeping still sucks, at least you know he is growing well though.

Well i have just been to the dentist and spent $1500! Oh my gosh and that was mates rates from my old boss! Then went shopping and spent more on stuff i so dont need. I did try to get some clothes for me but i dont like what is in the shos at the moment, none of it would be good for feeding or it looks like maternity wear and i dont want to look like that anymore! It did open my eyes to myu need to lose weight though, nothing like those change room mirrors! Starting next week i am going to start walking every day and i am going to do my fit ball dvd workout too! Lets see how long i can keep it up hey! I'm no good at dieting so im not even going to pretend im going to do that!

I must get going, i have hair dye on my head and its starting to burn and itch! I am out tonight for dinner with my boss and the others at work to celebrate the practices 2nd birthday! It will be nice to go out and have adult conversation again! I am leaving tori with her dadda and just taking charlotte with me!

Hi!

Heading to bed soon...

Cindy - Hope you didn't burn your head - LOL! Dylan had a big arvo sleep and seems a bit more settled tonight so cross fingers. Maybe it was just something i ate a few days ago?? Omg at spending so much at the dentist!!! I'm not that fussed on clothes in the shops either at the moment...just sticking with trackies and hoodies - lucky it's winter! LOL!
    Good luck with the walking - my gym membership starts up again in 3 weeks. There's no way I'll get out walking in the cold weather - I'm such a sook!
    Have fun out for dinner!

kristie,give me your address and i will send you some disposable nappies.they are for boys and are size 4-8 kilos.harry is still well within that weight range but they are a different brand and are too small.there must be atleast 20 there.no point waisting them when they could be used on dylan.dont worry about postage or anything,tis my treat.
    i took harry and corey to sign up with tinlids today,she took one look at corey and was very excited indeed..i also signed chantelle up for another year as her membership expired in 2 weeks.corey was pretty happy as he got to have a day off to meet carolyn today.me bad!!!!yes i was in box hill.it wasnt until i left this morning that i realised that i should have called kristie and cindy and popped over for coffee.we stopped at kfc for lunch and all of a sudden i noticed that harrys ear (TMI) warning was absolutly full of puss.it was really thick and yellow,definantly not wax and it was seaping out everywhere.at first i panicked cos i thought it looked really bad but then had a think about it,he wasnt unhappy or running a fever so have decided to just wait and keep my eye on it.there has been a bit more since but he is still content.
    he is due for his 4 month immunisation as he is 4 months old today.
    nikki

hey girls, long time no chat. Been so busy renovating I can harly get on here for long enough to check my email and do a quick read thru! Conrats on becoming mums for the second time Kristee and Cindy! WOW, time has sure flown, it feels like only yesterday you were all announcing ur pgcies!!!! And now you have healthy bubs in ur arms. I am so happy for you! It's hard having two young ones isn't it? Hehehe. But so worth every minute!
    Hoping those wanting a BFP get one soon and I will try to get in here more often and keep in touch better. Sorry guys! Love to all!!!

Hi!

Just a quick one - we're off to the PIL shortly (dh is just getting us some new tyres - I'll feel so much better now!!)
    Dylans seems to have settled a little - went 5h/5h/3h overnight! Woohoo! Hopefully he keeps it up. I really think it must have been something I ate that made him so unsettled those couple of days...
    Louis just had a tumble off the couch...little cheeky kind of cartwheeled off - lucky we have a soft toy in the corner. He cried more out of fright I think as I couldn't see any marks and of course wanted to jump straight back up and throw himself around again - boys!! LOL!

Nikki - Thanks! Ummm I'll give my po box...PO Box 4405 Ringwood Vic 3134! Sounds like a nice day out with the kids - I don't think it hurts for them to get a day off ever now and then!! Gosh..Louis' must expire soon as well..I'm not sure whether I'll join again.. alot of money...I got my pictures!!! hehehe. We shall see.
    Ooh Sorry to hear about Harry - I hope it doesn't turn into anything...Wow at Harry being 4 months already - I suppose that means Dylans 1 month tomorrow! I can't believe how much quicker the times going this time around. I mean the time with Louis went fast but this time's going 10 x faster again....I think because I'm so much busier than with just 1!

Kerrie - Great to hear from you! How are the girls?

K - better get organised while Dylans having a snooze - Not sure how we'll go with 1 1/2h drive but we should be right! Catch up with you all on Monday arvo!

Well dinner was really nice, it was gret to have adult conversation for a change and not have to worry about tori. Charlotte got lots of cuddles but was way overstimulated by the end of it and beside herself on the way home so i ended up staying at mums fo rthe night rather than drivingthe 45mins home with her upset. she ended up sleepingright through, only woke the once and hada 10 min top up and back asleep till 8.30. Tori and al had a nice nigth without me which is good, they dont get any time alone while im not at work now. I will be going back starting the next financial year, so anothe 6 weeks at home at this stage. i just want to get charlotte into a bit of a routine before i start back but i do miss my work lots!

Kat - good to see you back here! too cant believ i have a bub already, that second pregnancy flew by!

Kristie- good ot hear you got some decent sleep last night, i wonder what you ate?

Nikki- oh course caroline wanted corey - he is a good looking boy! I hope harry's ear doesnt turn out to be something yuck!
    I soooo cant believe you were on our side of town and didnt hook up! How rude!!!!! sounds like it was a nice day though. Have you ben paid yet for that first shoot?

Tracey - another week of work over for you! are you part or full time next week? when are we all going to be able to catch up?

WEll i have no plans at all this weekend which is already annoying me, i go crazy if i'm not doing something and out of the house. Anyone got any suggestions for us for tomorrow??

best be off, my girls are sleeping and i am thinking of geting a nap too!

Hi Ladies

Cindy glad you had a nice night out and great to hear AL and Tori spent some quality time together. I am PT next week so I have tuesday and thursday off. I have playgroup Tuesday but am free thursday

Krisite Sounds like Dylan is going great guns on the boobie juice. Hope you have a nice time at the ILs. Hope Dylans sleeping gets better for you soon. OOps as Louis doing vartwheels off the couch. OUCH

Nikki Yeah at Corey being signed up with the agency. Hope Harrys ears are ok. I cant beleive Harry is 4 months already. It was only yesterday I came to see you at the hospital..... how time flies when you are having fun.

Kerrie So nice to hear from you. Glad all is well.

Missy I hope you get that BFP at the end of thei TWW It would be fantastic if you did.

Well I worked for 3 and a bit hrs this morning so thats 5 days again this week. So glad to be doing a week PT again and then 1 more FT week and NEVER AGAIN. I hope the money turns out to the worth it.
    Jordan was full on this morning according to DH. He was into everything LOL
    I am meant to be catching up with old school friends tomorrow but I dont know if I can be bothered, we will see what happens in the morning.
    Have a nice weekend ladies

hope you all had a great weekend.LOL tracey i got your message,sounds like you had a good time with the girls.
    nothing much here,grant and i are having a relationship melt down.dont know what is going to happen.......
    ok house work to do.
    nikki

Nikki i just looked at my diary and i cant do next thursday - i have dorothys dance party with my other nikki! Sorry love. I was going to say though that if you are free this wednesday then i am keen to catch up somewhere if you are??

Well girls, how did everyone handle no bellybelly this weekend?

Kristie - are we still on for tomorrow? what time suits you? still 10ish?

Well, i had a weekend of doing nothing which was crap! It meant that al and i were fighting yesterday which is no fun for anyone. Hopefully next weekend we can do something. I cant believe this weather - it is so stay in bed weather!

Tracey - how was your day at work? are you full time this week?

BEst be off, i'm going to try to get some organisation in my bedroom while the girls sleep, i have been to lazy ot put any clothes away for a week now! Looks like a clothing dump truck hit it! Pity none of it looks any good on me too!

Oh no i can do next thursday - dorothy is on wednesday i have just been told

Hi!

Had a good weekend...So glad to be home now though. Had a huge day today - raced home and had to head to my niece & nephews school for a special friends day visit thing, then got home with the kids and raced down and did food shopping - I'm sooo tired!
    The boys are well! Dylans settled a bit - he went 7 1/2 hours without a feed the other night which was great! He's usually going about 5-6h in one stretch overnight which is great! (although he wakes for his dummy a few times!)

Cindy - Glad you had a great night out! Wow at going back to work soon! Thats great!
    Yep - I'm still right for tomorrow! I'll hopefully get there at 10-10.30am - I'll let you know when I'm leaving again. I can't be home late cos Michael's aunty and that is coming over (I got told today - grrr) anytime after 12! What does that mean?? GRRR!
    Bugger at you and Al fighting - Michael and I are like that when we spend to much bored time together! hehehe.

Tracey - glad you have a p/t week this week - that will give you a bit of a break! At least you know you don't ever want to do it again - LOl!

Nikki - Big hugs - I hope everythings ok!!!!! You poor things....I hope you can work everything out....We're all here for you if you need it!

Hope you're all well - we sooooooo need to all catch up!!!!!

Catch up later!

hi girls.harry just had his 4 month immunisations,he did very well,poor little guy.i weighed him yesterday at home and he is 7 kilos.OMG what a huge boy.he is only 3 kilos lighter than chantelle.had his on going cough and ears checked also but as usual they cant explain it.grrr! he is happy enough though.
    can any of you make it to my house next thursday,we are over due for a big catch up.racheal i hope you can make it also,i will also ask danni to come.
    both my babies are overdue to see the health nurse but they cant get them in till end of june,bugger.i need to ask alot of questions about harrys eating routine.
    am thinking about doing a weekend stay at tweedle again for harry.i know that he is only 4 months but i can see a pattern starting to appear and it is reminding me alot of chantelles night time dramas.he is waking twice a night now for a feed but i am sure he actually doesnt need to .i start my course next monday.
    gatta go he is calling
    nikki

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast