Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #102

Just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATULATIONS SHELL!!!! How exciting hun!!! Well done and all the very best for the next 8 or so months to come!!!

Ahh Jodi, it's supposed to be cleaning day here too...which is why I'm on here of course. :P

kel, how did you get to 35 weeks without me noticing! Not long now.

nelle - yep, as you can see, I'm still here BUT, I have mopped the floors, put on a load of washing, made my bed AND had a shower (the shower bit is a bonus for me).

Jodi.. oh i know dont remind me! lol. Just not looking forward to labour at all. Its all gone so quick! Cant wait for bubs to be here though!

Positive thinking kel. Hopefully this labour will be completely different to Jesse's, and you'll have a good recovery

Wow I finally managed to get on BB it hasnt been working for me at all

If you guys were wondering how I am heres the latest, which hasnt been great:

After I hellish friday night reversing into a pole and yesterday with crippling contractions and friday night and arguing with DH on Sat night, On Sunday I had a shower with Julia and got shampoo on the floor and I had Julia with me and I was holding her for a sec while the water was getting warmer and I slipped and dropped her she screamed and I fell over too. Can anything else go wrong? poor chicken has a huge bruise on forehead but is fine.

After all the events on the weekend I ended up putting Julia in daycare monday and going to the hospital to get monitored. Spent 1 hour on the monitor and all ok. But asked for Ultrasound to confirm all ok since the contractions were crippling. The sonographer was useless, she told me the baby was breech and told me that she couldnt see my cervix and wanted to do internal ummm I DONT THINK SO! I luckily saw the OB to discuss the ultrasound results and he confirmed the baby was not breech and all is ok no bleeding in the uterus/placenta... phew. Still got pains down low but ok not like the crippling contractions I got on Friday and Sunday after I fell in the shower.

AFter all this I am so shaken I am seeing my OB's locum tomorrow as she is away and need to discuss my Anti-D medication I need to up it now I just cant handle all this stress.

Kell can you PM me your mobile I wanted to text ya but I couldnt I had to replace my mobile phone and lost all my numbers

Hope you are all well will read your posts and catchup with you all.

Bel
    xxx

Belle- Wow what a weekend! I'm glad to hear your all ok. Hopefully uping your meds will help you get thru things. Keep bubs in there little bit longer!

Kell- good to see you again, time has flown, so close to you and Belle having these bubs.

Ambz- great to hear things are improving after all that trouble you've been having. Did those cot rocking things help?

Meg- I still haven't seen it yet! me and my sister want to go gold class too. We went to go last week but found they only had single seating, whats the point going together if we couldn't sit together so we have to wait.

Jodi and Nelle, hope the cleaning got done!

We're going out for dinner with ILs tonight, we thought its been nearly a year since I went back to work so a year that they've been looking after Ash every Thurs so thought we'll take them out to thank them. And now we also have thenews of our BFP to tell them! I'm starting to believe now its true, done 3 tests over 3 days, couldn't get that many false positives could I!

Oh and Happy 4th Birthday to Teleah! It is today isn't it Ness?

Happy Birthday Teleah!!

lol shell - I'd say you're definitely UTD! When is your EDD?

Yep, my cleaning got done. I have a beautiful looking house again. Well, for the next half hour at least, then Nina will be home to trash it again
    My car has to go back into Ford tomorrow as they didn't get everything finished today. Hopeless they are. They've had it in there since 8am, Heath picked it up at 4.30pm, and it's still not finished! It's not they have to re-build the motor or anything. Just look at a few things and fix them!

belle - I hope you had a better day after our phone conversation.

I'm going to be a super organised and good wife/mother and get dinner organised now

Happy birthday Teleah!

Today has been a cruddy day. I went to see my GP because Ive still got a cough lingering 3 weeks after I was sick with the flu and Ive had random bleeding while on the pill. Turns out I might have asthma so Ive got an inhaler to use and have to have the spirometry test done. She also wants me to have an ultrasound as she thinks I have a hormonal defficiency or endometriosis. She recommended having the depo shot and giving oral contraceptives a miss but we want to TTC #3 soon so we're stopping the pill and seeing whats happens with the u/s before I go see my OBGYN. Fun times. I was having nightmares of having ovarian cancer or something.

They also moved our fricken removal back by 4 weeks Im so mad I could kill someone. All that work I did sorting and packing and cleaning for nothing. So now we have to rearrange everything. Huge pain in my butt.

Shell - how exciting sharing your BFP with the inlaws. What a treat! You'll looooooooove the SATC movie. I asked for the box set for my birthday next month.
    Belle - God you had a rough week I hope everything is ok. Is everyone looking after you and letting you rest?
    Jodi - your on a roll today Martha Stewart
    Kell - you'll be right chickie. Labour is way easier the 2nd time round when it comes to nerves and knowing what to do. It just seems to happen, and you trust yourself a bit more because you know you did it once. Im so excited for you! I love her name too, if we have a little girl next one of her mn's will be Ava too

yep Thanks girls

Teleah has turned 4 today, I cant believe how big my baby girl is now!!

She has gone to spnd the night with her daddy.

Got very spoilt.

Hope you have a great dinner shell

Grr Annat that would drive me nuts.

Well i have done a naughty and spent money i shouldnt have and im getting dinner delivered soon. Pizza. I cant go out as the girls are in bed but oh well I think after the busy day i have had its all good.

Happy 4th Birthday Teleah!!
    Ness - you deserve to get in pizza, hope you enjoy.
    Meg - I havn't seen SATC yet either, might be going Friday night.....if DH is better to mind Rylee.
    Shell - how did your dinner with the inlaws go, bet they were over the moon with your news.
    AnnaT - buggar on the removal being put back, what a bummer, hopefully not all your hard work will be undone and it will make life a bit easier when the new date comes around.
    Belle - sorry to hear about your weekend, you really don't need this, so hope the meds are helping you.
    Jodi - it is so nice when the house is all clean - not that it lasts long round here though, but for 10 minutes it is a nice feeling.
    Ambz - yay it sounds like you have got through the tough newborn stage with flying colours, hopefully everything will be smooth sailing from now on.
    Kell -not long for you.......

Okay, hello to everyone I have missed, Rach, Caddie, Chrissy, Helen, Maz, Rikki, sorry I know I have forgotton someone.

Laurin x

Word of advice to those whos toddlers don't have arvo sleeps- DON'T take them out for dinner, Ash was just overtired and cranky, having mood swings. Tiring stuff. IL's were excited with news tho and the food was delicious.

Laurin- That meet up in Aspendale was postphoned to next Wed if you're free.

Bea- Enjoy the pizza! Yum. Glad Teleah had good day.

AnnaT- What a PITA, now you'll be trying to live out of boxes for next 4 weeks! What pill are you on? I've had friends in past who had random bleeding on pill and apparantly it wasn't strong enuff to hold there hormones or something and changing onto another fixed it.

Jodi- My calculations give 25th Feb as EDD, won't be fun being huge over summer. Thank god for air con!

Shell - great about the meet up being postponed, will really try and make it! Looking forward to meeting you and Ash.

Shell, I was really surprised how well I did being pregnant over summer with air con - it makes all the difference!

Annat, what a pain! I wondered the same as Shell, do you need to try a different pill? I hate the pill with a passion, we're trying to figure the best alternative option still...

Your husband feeling better Laurin?

Not much interesting here, just a day at a time looking after two kids...can't wait til Si's older.

I have been awol as i havnt been able to get on!
    Shell still super excited for you!!! Now no more tests..Your UTD especially with your preggar brain lately.
    Annat what a bummer for you.All that hard work and looking after the boys. Grr
    Happy birthday teleah!!
    Ness you deserve a pizza,a splurge now and then is good. Just budget for it a little each week.
    Belle, hoping the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly..
    Ruby slept all night last night!! And millana stayed in her bed,she got up once but a huge improvement. Im starting to get anxiety about their sleeping and what night its going to be like.. I start thinking bout it in the arvo..Silly i know but i havnt had a full nights sleep for so long..Getting up once i can live with but 4 or 5 times.No way.
    Ruby had an arvo sleep too so i dont know whats going on here.I bought dream catchers monday.Do they actually work.lol
    I am going away on sunday for a family R and R! Just 4 days at a farm chalet.The girls will love it

I'm the same as you nelle, hate the pill. I never remember to take it. I'm not taking anything at the moment as we're looking at long term options as we don't want to fall pg anytime soon.

shell - I agree, as long as you have a/c you should be right. I wouldn't like to be pg in Summer up here though, I think it would kill me, even with the a/c!

anna - oh what a PITA! All that organising for nothing. Well, you know what I mean. And we're going to Townsville next month too!

caddie - a family weekend sounds great. I can understand why you'd be dreading night time once afternoon arrives. All I can suggest is try to stay calm. Things will start improving soon, or it sounds like it already has. How did your night go last night?

Hehe I have long term option!!

Was alll set to get the marina and now i figured well You got to DTD to Plant the seed and that aint happening.

Belle - Sorry that you have had a bad time, but it is great that you posted, as I was starting to wonder where you were.

AnnaT- What a pain.

I am another that is hopeless with the pill, so I haven't been on the pill for years.

Caddie - Easier said that done, but try and keep the anxieties at bay. I am glad that you had a better night last night, and lets hope it is the start of many more to come.

Shell - Considering we are in Melbourne, you will probably get lots of breaks from the hot weather, as that seems to be the norm here!

Ness - It is hard that you can't even pop down the street any more. Thank goodness for delivery.

Laurin - Definitely go and see it, it is a great movie.

Off to swimming lessons.

Hi to everyone else.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast