Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #102

meg- I've been rememebering to watch Jon and Kate last couple days! Think of you now whenever its on.

Bea- Lol, after this on is born I think thats Df's idea of contraception too! He was so happy we got preg first time cause now he doesn't have to dtd lots!

I hated the pill too, after having Ash I said I'm never going on it again. Makes me sick. If Df doesn't want more kids after #2 well he can go get snip or something.

Caddie- I know I already feel preggy brain! The farm thing sounds like it'll be great fun. Have great time. I hope the sleeping settles, when Ash was alot younger and used to be shocking day sleeper (would scream for over an hour then sleep like half hour) I remember dreading when it was getting closer to sleep time and worrying what it would bring. Your right once night isn't so bad but more than that can be sooo tiring.

Laurin- Yeah will be great if you come, just e-mail the girl and she'll send her address and all that.

Nelle- When Si is older I'll bet you'll have another on the way!

I have lots of snot today (think you sent it over from your place Caddie!) Its disgusting how much there is. And my throat all yuck. Its the 3rd cold I've had this year and before I had Ash I rarely got sick!

Haha Shell, who knows, I have pretty mixed feelings about that, always wanted 3 or 4, but am a bit terrified of another labour like Si's, so still got a bit more 'working through' that to do before we think about more...

Caddie, that's great that last night was better. You will get there.

Nelle - You just have to remember that each Labour is different, so chances are you will be fine.

Shell - I was just thinking as I was watching it today... "I wonder if Shell has it on??!!"

Nelle, I bet you'll have a 2009 bub :P As for being happy when Si is older, 6mths is a miracle age lol Ripley has changed from a whingy high needs pain in my bottom to a chilled out little monkey. I much prefer the toddler age to baby age.

Hmm so seems alot of people have issues with the pill. I take Microgynon and never used to have issues but I guess having babies changes things. Im stopping it tonight anyway as my u/s isnt til next thursday so the GP said to have a period if its more than 5 days away. I want Ry to get the big V after #3 arrived but he is too chicken and says I should get my tubes tied. Uh I think Ive had enough surgeries and birthing, its his turn for some pain

Put a cute pic of my 3 boys in my gallery - they all hopped into J's bed last night for a bedtime story hehehehe Rips actually was quiet and listened/watched. I was impressed.

hi girls i hope everyone is well? what you been up too?
    We are going away for 4 days tommorow,staying at a farm chalet. The kids get to feed the animals and hopefully some rest and relaxation will be had!
    Apart from that not much,just looking after the girls and doing my orders! Pretty boring really.lol
    Keep well
    cadx

Caddie- Have great time, I'm sure you will. It'll be really nice to get away after all the illness thats been going round your place.

AnnaT- Thats cute pic. You may as well get off the pill if you're going to be ttc soon. Let your body adjust to own natural cycle. Lol, I told Df if he wants no more kids after #2 then he can get snip but he's too scared, I'm sure not getting anything done!

Not much going on here, work today, and thank god saints won last night.

Hi guys, well finally I can get on BB and finally post!

Have missed heaps but just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to Shell.

Am about to crawl into bed.

15 weeks Helen! How are you feeling?

Have a great weekend caddie!

Not much happening here. Having a quiet weekend. Nina did the cutest thing this morning. She stole Emily's dummy (out of mouth while she was sleeping ), and also stole another 2 dummies that were on the bench and hid them! When I asked where they were, she gave me a cheeky smile and ran away from me. So I pretended to do something else, and watched her go into the spare room, where the teddies are on the bed in there, and amongst the teddies were the dummies!!
    And when I was doing the washing, I asked her to help me. So she went into her cupboard, pulled out some clean clothes, put them in the dirty clothes laundry basket in the laundry, and wanted me to put them in the washing machine. And when I was hanging some clothes out, she stole my peg basket and I had to chase her around the yard to get it back!
    She is sooooo cheeky this daughter of mine.
    I've started putting her in undies during the day and taking her to the toilet regularly for wees and poos. It's still early days, so not much to report about that yet. But I'll keep you posted on how we're doing there.
    Emily is doing really well. She's sleeping 8-9 hours straight overnight now, which is fantastic. She had an unsettled period this week where she was little miss cranky during the day, but that seems to be passing now (growth spurt maybe?). She's 5 weeks, so I think that's what it was.
    I've uploaded a new pic of Nina and one of Emily as well in my gallery if anyone wants to take a look. Nina was 'helping' daddy with his bike the other day.

Well that was a mega post from me. Hope everyone else is well.

Hi all,
    Also not much to report from here, except we are FREEZING. It is very cold here.

Caddie - Have a great break.

Helen - Nice to hear from you!!

Jodi - Yes they can be very cheeky can't they??!!

Anyway we had a birthday party today. It was not too bad, but was set up outside, and it was so cold.

My Aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. Hopefully it is only stage 1 so with treatment she "should" be fine. She is my mum's younger sis. My mum is pretty upset, considering she went through breast cancer herself.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Meg- hoping everything is ok with your aunt and they have caught it early enough.

well i have teleahs bday party tomorrow, she is so excited!!

Hi Ness,
    Thankss for your reply. We are a very close family, so we are all hoping for the best.

I hope Teleh had a great party!!

Meg- Wow thats pretty scary, did the Drs say there are good chances with it being in first stage? How is your mum going after the op she had? All recovered?

Bea- How'd the party go?

Jodi- Its great all those little things they do isn't it. I love how more imaginative and funny they become. Its cute too them always wanting to help out witht things we do.

Helen- Thanks, how are you doing? Are you still getting m/s or settling?

Had few friends over today to watch footy so that was fun, couple them bulldog supporters, bulldogs my second team anyways so great game to watch, yelling at TV.

Hi,
    Shell - Glad you had fun watching the footy. I am just not a footy person. I have decided not to stay in the TTC thread. It moves too fast!!

Yes mum is pretty much recovered. She has to have another op in August to make new nipples! It is quite amazing. They take some skin from your thighs, then they tattoo it pink and make it into nipples.

I am feeling really seedy today. I keep thinking I am gonna chuck. In a way I hope it is something else and I am not preg, and I was really hoping that I wouldn't be sick this time around! Anyway will know in a week or two!!

Meg- How many DPO are you now, yeah that thread does move fast, you can come chat here bout it. You know a few DPO I was feeling really nauseas and even nearly vomited, luckily it has settled a bit now. Its amazing now what they can do isn't it, even making nipples, thats great tho for your mum, it should make her self esteem alot better having all womanly bits there.

meg - sorry to hear about your Aunt. I hope she has a quick recovery.

Time for a new thread.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789