Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies born September 2006 #103

Thanks Kell, You really are on the home stretch now.

Caddie - you poor thing. I hope you are better now.

Just having a quiet day today. J is doing some colouring in at the moment. Then we might take the dog for a walk.

kel - good luck with your labour. I really hope everything goes well for you. Both my girls were posterior right up until their head was out, then they turned. My god it hurt! Not long to go now.

caddie - how are you feeling now?

Well Nina is cutting her 2yr molars One has come through, and they are giving her so much grief. She's going to bed screaming the house down, she's waking up during the night screaming, and waking for the day earlier than usual, and screaming. Poor thing. Apart from Panadol, Nurofen, SM33 (or whatever it's called) or Bonjella, I don't know what else to try for her?
    I've been teaching her lately when she's drawing, she must draw on paper only, not the walls. It's working, except she's got one of my books off the bookshelf to draw on I suppose It's paper at least.
    Apart from that, not much happening. We're starting to plan her b'day party.

I'm back from Adelaide, wedding went really well, bride was gorgeous, and got to meet Ness! yay, that was fun. Her girls are gorgeous.

I'm going to be slack with personals, just been feeling icky and tired.

Feeling better today thanks girls but i am so tired as we had our new lounge,tv untit and ruby's new bed delivered.Trying to put things together! And we lost foxtel so needed someone to come and redo all the components into hifi again. Nothing goes somoothly here when we buy something.
    So i am going to unwind.Been a funny old last few days here.

Hi all,
    Quick one here as I am off to work.
    Shell I am glad that you had a good time.
    Caddie Bummer about the foxtel. Hope it is all working now.

Weird I posted and it went missing will try again.

Hi girls how are you all? thanks for your best wishes, im doing well as can be for being 38 and a bit weeks! Tara still not engaged but doesnt matter, my BP is high so have to watch it, still booked into c/section for 28 July but she may come earlier. Bit edgy and anxious about birth but thats normal apparently.

Anyone heard from KELL shes MIA, if you are in labour Kell thinking of you! Maybe Ness has an update?

Caddie - so sorry to hear you been in hospy hon, thinking of you too.

Meg and Shell how you both feeling????

Gotta rest now. Take care girls.

Bel
    xxx

Heya Belle

Nope Kell no in labour yet, but her mum is down now so will be spending time with her.

Belle- Wow ao close now! Do you think she'll come earlier? Nope not heard any news from Kell.

Caddie- Glad to hear you're feeling better. Has Ruby tried out her new bed yet?

Jodi- How is Nina and the teething? Sounds like you've pretty much tried everything! usually nurofen is enough to do the trick here. I hear you on the drawing, Ash is usually pretty good but have found bit on wall and couch.

Kell- How long will your mum stay with you for?

Maz- Hey how was the hens night? Lots alcohol involved I assume.

Well work stuffed up my pay so we have $1 in bank at the moment, apparantly pay office claim they never received my annual leave form but my boss says yes she sent it months ago, so been chasing it all up, our mortgage repayment couldn't take the whole amount out cause wasn't there, hopefully if sorted should be there by tomor.

ETA: Ooh ness what are you ****ed off about? Hey funny how the word ****ed can be there in moods but gets edited in the posts!

Ruby was in her king single last night but so was i. She coughed half the night. So when she was tossing and turning at least she wasnt bumping into me constantly.
    I really have to sort there stuff out. So much toys and junk. Arghhh.
    Nice to see you on belle!
    Kell hope your mum is allowing some rest.
    Helen keep an eye on the post! Sent today.
    Ok off to create and clean. mmm which to do first.lol

shell - got pretty pi44ed but controlled myself glad to hear that S.A went well

hello everyone

Mateauz has decided to ween himself. He is hating my bb's bar morning feeds os we have decided to give him a FF in the afternoon. Doesnt surprise me...he eats 3 meals a day and has after noon tea aswell. he also is so horrible to feed when I o or when AF comes so I think its time that the bottle started to come out. Feeling sad about it all...silly isnt it??? Atleast i got to 6 months...now i'll have to see if i have enough bottles....god its dame depressing honestly! makes me want to cry!!

hope these babies come out soon...need somethign cheery again...ah a little man stinks

later chickies

shell - yeah, nurofen usually does the trick, but these 2yr molars are a PITA? Has Ash got hers through already? She's been really good the past 24 hours. Maybe they've settled down?

belle - not long now, I'm very excited I must call you this week, I'll try tomorrow. Been flat out today.

maz - As you know, I went through this with Nina at this age, and I completely understand where you're coming from. Thanks for the chat yesterday.

Shell- oh just p!issed with ex DH thats all, I have contacted relationships SA and am doing mediation to get a parenting plan and then i will apply to the court so that it is made into a order just to be safe, so no silly little turd he decides to date wants to play mummy to my children.

Maz- well done on making it to 6mths hun!!!

Caddie- poor thing, coughing is the wirst cause you know they want to sleep so bad but cant.

Meg- how you feeling now????

Helen- will have to see some belly pics wioth those twinnies!!!

Belle- thats for the msn chat!! rest up babe

ok im so so tired and just realised the time, i better get organised what i want for dinner

Hey ya'll,

Just popped in to say hello.

Maz - wow, 6 months already, Mateauz and you both needed to be CoNgRaTuLaTeD on bf for so long. I am so over it already and it has only been 11 weeks!

Belle - not long to go now but you already knew that hey? I wish you all the very best for your c-section.

Jodi - Bailey has been red rosy cheeked for the past two days but not two cheeks at the same time, one than a few hours later the other. I must admit I forgot about these molars cutting through and they kinda just snuck up on me and then I realised how close his next birthday is. I have been using Brauer Teething Relief on Bailey. Not sure if you have tried it.

Kell - all the best with your birth also. Jesse is going to be such a fantastic big brother.

Meg - Great news!!! Hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing for you.

Well, Noah aka Michelan (sp) Man has just awoken. He is now 11 weeks old and weigh almost 6.5kg. Good lordy, he has rolls around his middle when I sit him up! I have noticed that he is a little behind in what Bails was doing at the same age and I know I should not compare as every bub is an individual...just some things I have noticed.

Hello to everyone I missed. I know I don't visit very often so i hope you all don't mind me breezing through..................................

Vix- Mj has hit the 5kg mark and she is 16 weeks now, and i think sometimes she is a little beihind the girls, She still gets very floppy time to time with her head. she doesnt push up when she is oh her tummy. but she can roll from back to her side. but cant completly roll yet.

hhhmmmmmmmm Annika has been alseep now for 3 hrs, think she isnt feeling the best

HI guys, ugh where do I start.

Jodi-I hope that things settle down soon with Nina teething.

Caddie-Whoa what a great amount of stuff you got, how exciting. You cheeky thing, I'll keep an eye on the mail, you've made me all excited. I hope that Ruby's cough gets better soon.

Belle-Ugh sorry to hear that you have high BP, so uncomfortable for you and also a little worrying. At least if you go into labour, they wont let you labour for long, just long enough to get everything ready for the c/s. Cant wait to hear all of the news and details!

Shell-I hate that businesses pass the buck rather than own up to their mistakes. Will you get hit a fee from the bank for not having enough in your account, or will they waiver it for you? I hope it gets sorted out soon. Glad to hear you had a great time in SA. I hope that they ickies stop for you soon.

Maz-Glad to hear you got some time to let your hair down. I know it's probably not going to help me saying this, as BF is a very emotional thing, however, you have done SO WELL!!!!. Just think of all the hiccups and issues you have had along the way, yet you were still able to establish BF. If he is ready to give up, even though it hurts, you might have to. Would he take expressed milk in a bottle? CONGRATS on getting this far.

Beatrix-Grrr at your ex, cant think of much else to say than that. As far as belly pics are concerned. I will try to get one done soon and I will post it in the gallery and let you guys know. I can let you know though that I am HUGE!!.

Vixstar-Great to hear from you. Nothing wrong with a michelin man. All babies are different, just try to keep reminding yourself this when it comes to development.

Ok now for what's been going on here.
    Eithan-He is scared of the dark, and teething so we have been having a co-sleeper on and off lately, he is completely wearing me out. We brought him a night light that stays on all night, as apposed to the 10min one we had. Last night he slept through, so fingers crossed.
    He loves the show Deal or No Deal. He aws and ahs, and gasps and covers his mouth when something goes wrongs, he claps in all the right places, and he always says "NO DEAL" and crosses is arms when they ask what they should do. It is so cute to watch him. he goes mad and sits up on the couch when it comes on.

Bella-Is not well, AGAIN! She is going to be off school for at least a week (partly due to holiday and tests). She has to have another blood test again next week, much to many tantrums about it today. They are going to get a baseline for her blood count, in particular her white blood cells. She should be better by then, which is why they are waiting until then to get a blood work-up that they can refer to. Apparently they need to know, because if she has low white blood cell count, apparently she could internal heamorage from a fall. EEEkkk. So hopefully in a couple of weeks we will know exactly what is going on.

Twins-mmmmm they are making me huge and causing all sorts of issues. We are going away next week, for a little getaway with the kids as it will be the last time we can do so. We find out on Friday if the 2nd twin is a boy or not.

Gotta go, have a poohpy boy on me.

Wow, so much has been going on around here!

Just popped in quickly to say hello to you all and to wish Belle & Kell all the best on the arrivals of bubs in the not to distant future!

We are moving house at the moment, just about to disconnect the computer! Yikes..

And some pregnancy's aswell!!! Congrats Shell & Meg!

Hi MrsT - Glad you wre able to drop in!

Helen - I hope Bella gets better soon. How cute with Deal or no Deal.

Hi Vix ! I am glad you came in and let us know how things are going.

Bea - I hope the Ex stuff gets sorted soon.

Jodi - How is the teething going/

Maz - It is sad when they wean, but you have to think of it as another stage in his life.

Shell - have they sorted your pay yet?

belle - You are on the home stretch now.

I am feeling really fatigued at the moment. It is the same as my last pregnancy. Last time I had major fatigue up till about 20 weeks. It seems like I am going to have the same again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678