Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Aww Jodi That's no fun, don't feel guilty or anything, how were you to know she'd react, especially if Nina never has! All the best with finding a gentler sunscreen, I'll keep an eye out for you.

I'm about to cook some steak and stuffed mushrooms! And whatever else I can find. Yummmm...we're finally starting to eat properly.

Nelle- i ha a pie floater for tea (meat pie covered in pea and ham soup) !! so yummy..

Jodi- poor little bubs, hope it clears soon

well im off to the dr tomorrow, my supply has dropped dramictically since MJ was sick so am in need f a boost.. i have had to comp feed her an i dont want to do that

Chrissy - praying for Craig, thinking of you Chrissy and your gorgeous kids.

Laurin xxx

Oh ***** Chrissy, all I can do is send your way and pray everything comes good. Thinking of you and your family. I hope the staff there sort him out quick smart.

Jodi- Poor emily, maybe try those made for kids sunscreen, I think the make up in them is made for sensitive skin. Hope it clears up quickly.

nelle - umm, what time is it down there? Cause it's 8pm here, and we're eating dessert, not dinner! Speaking of which, I made lemon chicken & rice tonight, yum!

b - any ideas why you're supply has dropped so much? Stress, sudden weight loss?

The dr recommended Megan Gale zinc. He said it's apparently a very natural zinc to use. Anyone heard of it, or tried it. It's very expensive, about $30 for a tube!! When her face has cleared, I have to take her back to talk to him some more about the reaction. I'm not sure if he can do tests or something, but he said to come back in a week or so.

Chrissy - i hope that he gets better and back home really soon!!!

Jodi - Poor little Emily. Hopefully the ointment the dr gave you clears her up quick.

Maz - That is the first pic I have seen of Vyolett, she is gorgeous!

Helen - I will be staying in there with her. For the amount I am paying there isnt a chance I am leaving her. (We had to go private so I am paying full cost for everything)...

Hopefully everyone else that isnt feeling better is improving!

Jodi, that was an EARLY dinner for us! You know me mate, I do NOT have my act together, we feed Riv & Si, get them to bed, and then we collapse on the couch until we feel ready to move again. :P
    I'm getting better though.

Chrissy-I am thinking of you and your family at this hard time. I really feel for you and sending you all heaps of hugs. Take care.

Jodi- Poor Emily. Hopefully you guys can get it all sorted out and find out what works. Must be hard though living in the tropics, you cant really avoid it.

Well Eithan had his chickenpox vaccine today. Was as good as gold, didnt even whimper. It's like he didnt even have it. He has had a nappy rash lately, but it looked a little suspicious and was getting worse, so I got the dr to check it when we were there. Well when I took his nappy of his balls, doodle and surrounding skin was all swollen and red. His doodle was so swollen the eye of it was sitting on top not at the end, and his foreskin couldnt be moved at all. She said it looks like a staf infection. Golden staf!! Apparently he would have got it by having such a low immune system lately. So she has taken swabs and we dont get the results until Thursday. In the meantime he is on anti-biotics. We have put him back into sposies as he wont wee in a cloth as it hurts, he has his own bath, his own towel and then washed. All the precautions so as it doesnt spread to anyone else. We also get Bella's bt results back on Thursday. So here's hoping everything is fine.

Thanks for keeping us updated Maz.

Jodi i have no idea.. could be all the stress I am feeling from her last weigh in.. she should have put on around 500g in 5 weeks but instead she lost 80g.. so of course its in my head. I know she was sick but yeah.....

plus she maybe going through a growth spurt and is feeding every 2hrs and still not statisfied

thanks for your prayers girls....craig passed away last night...my head is still spinning

OMG Chrissy. Im so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you. I have shivers right now. Im sending you big hugs sweetie, he was such a wonderful man and a beautiful father, may he rest in peace sweetie. I know words are not enough right now but all our love and support is with you.

Oh goodness. Chrissy, I am so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. If there is anything at all myself, or any of the girls here can do for you, please just ask. We are all here for you.

mum3girls Guest

Chrissy, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. As Jodi said, if there's anything we can do, please ask. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers, and send love to you and the kids.

Chrissy, I am so so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your children. We are thinking of you and will do whatever we can to help you at this hard time. Laurin x

Chrissy.. i am so so so sorry hun. If theres anything i can do please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Chrissy- hunny i am so so sorry for craigs passing. Thinking of you at this time

OMG chrissy,thats awful? What happened.I am so sorry for you and your children. Have you got anyone helping you?
    This is so unfair,you have been through so much.

Chrissy I am so sorry

for all the strength you can muster to get you thru this tough time

many thoughts and going out to you and the kids

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast