Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

meg - hope to hell you ralright babe...i had a slight bleed with Mateauz so fingers crossed for you everything is ok babe.

Shell - stay home and thats an order! no more driving until the weekend!! shiat thats tomorrow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Maz, so much sewing! Those licorice allsorts look hyena-worthy mate, I am DROOOLING. (And I don't drool at much, so believe me, that's the highest of compliments.)
    aim to please baby...aim to please

they have been in the making for a while...wait to you see the other things that ive got up my sleeve

anyone heard from AnnaT???? bit worried thats all

Annat doesnt have net access at home yet.. he was using the library. i will get Kell to sms her for you all cause i know she has her number.

sorry fly by visit i have two nudests

Caddie - are you ok? thinking of you mate, when do you have the results back?

Meg - honey lets hope its just old blood and nothing else, thinking of you too babe.

Mum3girls - hugs to you too hon, you have had a rough day too hon.

Jodi - honey are you ok?

Kell - are you ok too hon? thinking of you too.

Im knackered eyes hanging out of my head. We went shopping this morning, got home fed her, tried to sleep couldnt then feeding sleep feeding sleep im knackered ooh also did some great online shopping at pumpkin patch.

Hope you are all well, heading off to bed now.

Bel
    xxx

Meg- Any further bleeding? I wouldn't be too worried spec if old blood. Did you call your Ob? Maybe organise a scan so to put your mind at rest.

belle - rest up whenever you get a chance honey. In these early days, you need as much rest as possible. How is her attachment going?

nelle - PMSL at your cake! I definitely won't be asking you for help with it I didn't even think of asking anna! I'll pop her an email tomorrow me thinks. I wonder how she's going anyway.
    Those liquorice allsorts of Maz's are delish aren't they!
    Bowen Therapy is where they work on your alignment and pressure points. So it's not massage, or anything like that. Without physically doing a lot to you, it works really well, if that makes sense. I go if I have the flu, a headache, sore neck or shoulders. I even had treatment for my m/s when I was pg with Nina as I had it really bad. And it worked.

shar - I want to open it, but Heath won't let me (or Nina) until her birthday Party pooper he is.
    So sorry you had to go to a funeral. But fab news on your SIL Have fun at the school fete!

maz - like ness said, annat doesn't have internet access ATM. So hopefully all went well with her scan.

meg - how are you going with the bleeding?

We've only just got home from dinner at mum's. It's a regular Friday night thing we do is go to my parents place for dinner. They only live around the corner, and we normally just get pizza, or fish & chips or something. But tonight we had a BBQ which was yummy.
    After attempting a cake yesterday, which I didn't like, I've changed my mind, and I'm now going to do a butterfly cake for Nina. I think it'll be easier than the other cake I was going to attempt. I actually had a lot of fun making the cake yesterday. First time in my life I've enjoyed baking a cake. And it turned out really yummy. Pity it looked horrible!

good evening gorgeous ladies!!
    my it has been quite a while...
    hoping your all well and kiddies and babies are also!
    life has been pretty busy lately but things are going really well.
    Tiarna is fantastic. she is such a bright happy baby and soooo beautiful!!
    her reflux seems to of gone away which im so relieved. i have started her on normal s26 formula now. so weened her off the prescription formula slowly..
    she is also on solids and has taken to it fantastic!!
    tia is not sleeping through as yet but one step at a time
    my gorgeous savanna is such a little miss and never stops chatting away.
    i love it!!! we have the most funniest and amazing conversations.
    savanna and tiarna and so great together. savanna really loves her lil sis and is so caring and loving it melts my heart. tia has already started fighting for toys!! its too cute!
    my sis-inlaw and her hubby have bought the house right next door to us and are moving in 1st of october so im so excited and cant wait!!! our kiddies are very close and this is going to be sooo awesome!
    savanna is starting daycare next week...
    she was previously going to my cousins place 3 days a week but thats family and its completely different environment ...so im very nervous.
    well i really wanna read up and find out whats been happening with you all ..so better start now :P

luv ambz
    xoxoxox

Meg how are you? Any further bleeding? You should go see your dr for reassurance.
    Maz's nappy covers look absolutley divine!! I so wish i had a young bubba.
    Nice to see you pop on ambz! your ticker pic looks really cute of the girls.Glad everything is great.
    I havnt booked my ct scan yet,they do inject you with contrast dye.Its a fuuny feeling as when it goes round your ody you feel like you want to pee.My Lymph nodes have been large for a while its to check they havnt increased.
    Arghhh millana is being such a turd.She is screaming because she wants dad to put her blanket on.He has already done it twice.She even calls out when she has finished her drink for us to put her cup in the sink.Such a princess but one thats a pain in the rectum. Im so over her. When mum and dad are home she can go and stay there for the day.My dad dont put up with crap so it would be good for her to get a telling off.I rant and rave but most times it falls on deaf ears then aaron gives in.So peeves me off.All her behaviors are from him giving in.
    Ruby acts older than millana at times.
    Sorry for the rant but i might just run away with ruby and aaron can keep millana.

PMSL Caddie.

Meg-Thinking of you. I hope that everything has settled down and everything is alright. Sending huge hugs and sticky vibes your way.

Hi girls

hugs to all that need them...hope your ok meg, thinking of you.

i have had craig and nicole sick for the last 4 days, (cant get out of bed), they have a very bad flu, craigs kids came last weekend, and rebecca was very ill, so it looks like thats were it has come from, i started getting it yesterday, so now im feeling like [email protected], but life goes on when you have young ones to look after, i wish i could lie around all day...but men seem to be so much sicker than mothers..iykwim...i went shopping on wenesday into newcastle, craig was ill in bed all day, so i had kids with me with liam screaming the entire day, then on the way home the car starts to overheat, so i stop, and f##king di@@head me, didnt wait long enough to wait for it to cool, so i take the radiator cap off, boiling water srays me and the entire car, i drive a tarogo , so the motor is under the passenger seat..i had liam and caityn in the car, thanks god they were ok, but i wasnt after a trip to doctor, luckily i was across the road from nicoles school so i went in ther for first aid, and got ice on it straight away, so all good now....just scared the living crap out of me, thats what you get when all you want to do is get home, and you have not slept properly for 3 months, yes liam still wakes all night long, and i get no help , and now im coming down with this flu, i wish i could just lie in bed all day.....but i dont think its gonna happen........rant over.....oh forgot to mention i have a extremely burnt right hand.

have a great weekend girls

oh and i luv my KK

Chrissy- it sucks about males "dying" while sick doesnt it... I hope you get to have a break.

Meg- hope everythign is ok.

Caddie- i too have though of many times ringing exH saying right Take teleah is is your full time.. I have had enough

Ambz- great to hear about the reflux

Helen- nice bump!!

Well i have dne my KK shopping.. already to go..

And OMG Annika has just all of a sudden just lots and lots of words

GOD i will stop complaining now as chrissy your life sounds way more stressful than mine! I wish i could help you.
    Helen your parcel was sent yesterday.
    Im worried about meg now?
    Got a kids bday party at 12. The kids are eagar to go and its only 930am.

Hi all,
    Thanks for your thoughts. Seems to have stopped for the moment.

Chrissy - it sounds like you need a day to yourself. (or a week!!)

Shell - take it easy behind the wheel of the car. Hows the MS going?

Caddie - Good luck with your scan.

Ambz - I am glad that you could drop in.

Shar - I am pleased that it was only a breast cancer scare.

Belle - Rest up if yo ucan.

Jodi - Good luck with this cake.

Nelle - I am 9 weeks ATM.

We are going shopping this arvo. my mobile died. It is at least 5 years old. I am a person who is so not attached to a mobile. So I am going to go and get another very cheap one.

The post above just took me about 45 mins, and I just saw your post Caddie. Thanks for thinking about me. I really appreciate all the support that everyone gives you in this thread. And rach, I know you will be lurking, and that means you too. You always PM me to see how I am going.

Just a fly by for now, but to all having a hard time.

Meg, my bleed was at 9 weeks too. I researched bleeding, and talked to my midwife mate and there are heaps of reasons why we might bleed. 2 weeks, implantation, 4 and/or 8 weeks where the period normall would happen, 9-14 weeks where the placenta kicks in and starts making hormones which can confuse the body a bit...and many other reasons too. Hopefully things will stay settled with you. I still remember how scared I was and it was a tiny bleed.

mum3girls Guest

Thanks ladies - SIL had a huge lump removed from her breast on Monday and being that she's 34 weeks pregnant (nearly 35 weeks now) it's been very stressful for them all.

Jodi - Lol what a party pooper!!!

Fete went well, I came home with a shocking pain in my head though. It's really weird, not a headache it's like I've had a huge hit to the top of my eye socket and it really kills if you touch it. Feeling a bit better now after a sleep.

Mum3girls- Thank god for that, how scary for everyone. I get bit slack on my breast checks.

Meg- Glad to hear there is no more bleeding, when do you go see your Dr or Ob next? My m/s is getting better, still there but not like it was. How you getting along?

Chrissy- Huge your way, sounds like nightmare there! If you go onto You Tube and type "man cold" into there search thingy that might give you a laugh!

Beatrix- Yay on Annika! She prolly had them all there waiting to pop out. Teleah prolly chatted so much she didn't get the chance! Lol.

Caddie- Hope you're feeling better today, sounds like Millana has her daddy wrapped round her finger.

Ambz- Great to hear everything is going so well. Must be such relief her reflux is settled.

Belle and Kell- hope everything is going well with your new little ones.

My sleep in day today so still laying in bed, sent Df out for bacon and mushrooms and an order for a nice cooked breakfast, he has actually gone!

Glad to hear that there is no more bleeding Meg, try to take it easy, thinking of you.

Shar-Glad to hear that your sil is alright, what a dreadful scare.

Shell-Have a great rest day.

Caddie-All the best with your scan. Hope it all comes back fine.

Take care everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by megiemoppit View Post
    The post above just took me about 45 mins, and I just saw your post Caddie. Thanks for thinking about me. I really appreciate all the support that everyone gives you in this thread. And rach, I know you will be lurking, and that means you too. You always PM me to see how I am going.

haven't been on BB for a few days and was just about to post thinking of you when I read your post, glad the spotting has stopped hope its nothing thinking of you

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast