Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

OMG Chrissy. Sending you and your family huge hugs. Thinking of you all. We are all here for you if you need anything. Please dont hesitate to ask.

Im trying or organise something so if you are interested..PM me and I'll fill you in girls

If there is anything I can do just ask. :hugs:

Oh god, I just don't know what to say. That is just so awful. I send lots hugs and prayers your way. I can only imagine what you must be going thru, what a shock.
    Have you got supportive people around you to help you out and to talk to?

thanks for all your kind words girls, it means so much.. i have a house full atm, with more people arriving soon, im doing ok, just trying to let it all sink in.

i went for a "visit" yesterday around 3pm, and as soon as i got there they told me that he was getting moved to icu, as he is graveliy ill, finding it hard to breath, and very low blood pressure, he was moved in there and within 30 minutes he was put on life support, the doctors were fantastic and didnt beat around the bush..told me straight, so i knew i was going to loose him in the next few hours, he passed away at around 9pm i think its still a blur, i sat with him till 2.30 this morning, untill a his best mate came......im just utterely devisated(sp)...what do you say to a 2 year old..wheres daddy?? my kids will never really know there dad..what do i do now??

he died from pheomina a staf infection in his right lung and septasemia(sp), which all steemed from the flu that he got last wenesday.

oh Chrissy i really have no words to say to you atm.

We are all thinking of you and crying for you and your families loss

chrissy honey - no words im gonna say are going to mean anything....I just wish I could give you a hug and make it all better but I know that wont do shiat either

You know my number babe if you ever need to talk...I dont care what time it is

Oh chrissy this is just awful.We will all try and help you. Jeez this is the worst news ever
    Thanks maz for organising this your a gem of a friend.

Oh crap Chrissy. I can't express how sorry I am. What a shock.

Don't forget - you've been with us from the start mate, ANYTHING you need, you let us know, let Belle know and we'll help her to help you out. PLEASE ask for help when you need it - we're tight in here, that's what friends are for.

You must be so numb. We will be praying that you and your kids can get through this time, and cherish the memories you have of Craig.

Chrissy, again im so so sorry.

nelle - beautifully said!

Hope your visitors have eased chrissy and that you have some time alone with the kids

Ih ave just got on the comp for the first time in a little while. What can I say? Chrissy my heart is breaking for you. One minute you wree talking about him having flue like symptoms, and the next minute he is gone. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please remember we are always here to talk. Even if it is stuff you cannot tell your friends IRL, come in here and speak to us, as we will always listen.
    Remember a little bit of him is always with you in your children every day.

Chrissy sweetie as I said in my other posts, we are thinking of you and are here to support you. Nothing we can say can heal the hurt you are going through right now. But we are here for you. Im so sorry to hear about the loss of Craig sweetie. Sending you and the kids big hugs.

Whenever you want to talk Im here for you I dont care what time it is. Im up feeding so no worries honey im here for you when you are ready.

Bel
    xxx

Chrissy, I am glad to hear that you have heaps of people around you at this intensely difficult time. Thinking of you.

Jodi-How is little Emily going with the ointment. Has her swelling gone down now? I have been worried about how it is all going.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to come into this thread that I'm not a part of.

Chrissy, I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that your husband has passed away. I know that I can't even begin to understand what you are going through at the moment and I don't know you and I didn't know your husband or your children but I don't think he would want you to think of him as lost. He'll always be your best friend, your husband and the father of your children. Your kids are a creation of you and him and so he is a part of them, they can never lose that. Every trait, cuddle, kiss and memory your husband has given you and your children can never be lost and therefore your husband can never be lost either.

I don't know what you can tell your kids and I don't know how you can handle this other than keep putting one foot after the other and try to do it how your husband would want you to.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt I believe in eternity and you will all be together for eternity you and your kids haven't lost your husband.

I am so sorry once again. I live in the Redlands which is about 30mins from the Mater so I guess you live close to me so if there is anything I can do PLEASE ASK. And I truly mean that I am not just saying it.

I just pray that peace will come to you and your kids. I am so sorry

Chrissy, I wish I could advise you on what to say, but to be honest, I have no idea. One thing I would advise though is a counsellor. They will help you deal with it all, and also help you with the kids.

Emily's face is starting to get better. Had to take her to the hospital yesterday as it got worse. They've told me to stop using any treatment, and I can only treat it with water only. I have to take her back in tomorrow for a check up, and if they're not happy with it, they'll admit her and treat her there. It's such a mess. Here I was thinking I was doing all the right things, and it turned out I wasn't. But I know it's just one of those things, that you just don't know until something like this happens.
    Thanks for asking Helen.

Poor Emily and you too Jodi. Sending you . You werent to know that Emily would have a reaction. Any good mother would have put sunsrcreen on and then the cream from the dr. You werent to know that she was going to have a reaction.
    I really hope that she gets better soon and you dont have to take her to hospital, but if you do, at least she is in the right place and they are a great help in the childrens wards and you may be able to get some rest, all the best!

Jodi- Poor Emily doesn't sound nice at all, will they even let you use aloe vera just to help soothe? She in pain with it?

Not very good week is it. FIL who you prolly remember has stomach cancer and it had been sorta staying the same for last year or so, hasn't gone but hadn't increased either but now they've discovered a new tumor so he has to go back onto weekly chemo. I guess it was only matter of time, Dr's been amazed how well he was doing and how well chemo responded last time so lets hope again.

On bright note tho I do have my 12 week u/s this arvo so hopefully that will bring good news to our group.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast