Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Chrissy- Please try and look after yourself. I wish I was closer so I could come to the funeral on wednesday. Anytime you are feeling alone, jump on here, call a friend, I wish there was more I could do, I feel so awful, such a terrible thing to happen.

Helen- Yes good idea to talk to your ob. Its better to talk now and get things in place. I can understand you'd be freaking out bout the thought of twins, I know I would be too. Juts tell yourself to take each day at a time. Will you have family to help out after they are born?

Marni- Are you on meds or anything? You have someone you can talk to about things? Anything in particular you thinking is getting you depressed again?

Beatrix- Hope that ex of yours sorts himself out quick smart, one day the girls will be old enuff to see he's stuffing around and he will regret in the end if his relationship with them goes sour.

MrsT- Hope all goes well with the surgery, glad its not too long a wait for it.

Maz- thats great bout the fundraiser! Oh and no flavour finding out in 6 weeks, a surprise for all this time round.

Caddie- Good on you starting the WW, they do have some really nice foods too.

Meg- how is J? You see the Dr today? I remember when Ash had H/F/M not too pleasant.

AnnaT- Hope you've got good news from your scan today.

And Happy 2nd birthday to Xander, wow its amazing 2 years ago how we were all waiting for our impending births!

ETA: We posted same time AnnaT, glad the u/s went well and heartbeat in there! Try not worry bout the mass, you think could just be a cyst or something?
    Last edited by shellbell3; August 15th, 2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: posted same time as AnnaT

Chrissy - honey sending you big hugs. I hope that you can eat something today even if it is a little. Did you get my package with the DVD and T--shirt for Caity? I hope that can keep the kids entertained too honey. My thoughts are with you and you can always email me, pm me or call me when you are ready to talk sweetie. Let me know if I can do anything for you ok? :hugs:

AnnaT - thats great news re the scan! congrats!

Helen - thats good news you will talk to your OB, I understand how you feel re the PND, its good to get it managed in pregnancy particularly before the birth of your twins, it helped me heaps to be managed with my PND and the birth of Tara. I do still have good and bad days though, the meds just even it out a bit more to more good days than bad in one week of you know what I mean.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER! cant believe he is 2 already and then its also few days time its Eithan's birthday too!

Good news girls, we took Tara to the MCHN today for her weigh in checkup and she gained 300g in 2 weeks and is now over her birth weight which is great!

Jodi - have you heard back yet from the daycare? Thats shocking, I wouldnt take her back..or like you say move her up the room now insist in it or taking her out. Good to hear Emily's face better.

Shell - how you doing today? Hows Ash and your little bub in the tummy?

MAZ - how you doing mate?

Caddie - did you get my MSN? thinking of you too, lets catchup sometime soon

Beatrix - how ru and the girls today?

Have to go feed Tara so sorry about no more personals now but will come back after feeding.

Bel
    xxx

Chrissy.. Big hun. Just take it easy ok.. one step at a time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER!!!

Happy birthday Xander

CHRISSY - All you can do is take it one day at a time, It is not going to be an easy journey for you, but with the lovve and support of your children, you will find peace.
    Hi all,
    Thanks everyone for asking how J is going. Took him to the docs, only because I was concerned that it was in fact slap cheek and not hand/foot/mouth, and be it I am pregnant, it needs to be checked. Anyway he needs to have a blood test tomorrow just in case. I hope he isn't going to end up with a rashy face forever. It is not that noticeable, but I would hate it to stay there forever.

Jodi - Glad Em is getting better. I think that if you don't get a satisfactory response, you should ring department of human services and report the centre.

AnnaT - i am glad the scan went well, and hopefully there is nothing to worry about with your Ovary.

Bea - I really hope you can sort something else. it sux that all the responsibility gets thrown on you.

Mrs T - Hope the surgery goes well. I am sure it will.

Caddie - Hope your new meal plan goes well.

Mt poor DH was oncall last night and is exhausted. He worked all day, then he got called out at 10pm till 2am, then 5am to 11:30 am. Needless to say he is exhausted!!

hugs to your Chrissy xoxoox

Happy birthday Xander!!!
    will be back later for personals, have a very grumpy boy tonight xoxo

Meg- Is the rash more spotty or like bright red? Ash has had both and I remember with HFM it was more spotty type on her hands/ feet/ mouth (obviously, hence the name!) and when she had slap cheek it did have that look of a slapped cheek and she also got a red rash over her abdo area and then I did realise that before her rash came out she had had cold like symptoms and been bit irritable. Is the Dr gonna take blood test from you? I think if your preg they meant to check you by blood also to keep eye on the pregnancy.

Belle- Thats great to hear Tara is doing so well. Sounds like the BFing is going really well.

Chrissy i hope you are eating mate and taking care of yourself.
    Annat good luck with your scan.I am sure you are very worried but please dont until you find out. Congrats on your baby's heartbeat. I hope its a girl for you!
    Helen how you feeling today?
    Belle nice to have the chat yesterday mate,thanx
    Marni have you seen your dr? Have you had any "you" time lately?
    Happy birthday XANDER!!! Wow the first of our 2yr olds.
    Wow Maz looks like you did fab last night chicky with those great covers!!!
    Jodi how is emily's face today?
    Bea is mj settled with the sleeping or is she giving you a hard time still?
    Well my mum and dad come home today. Finally someone i can visit and talk too.
    The girls are sick with colds.I was up most of the night. A little tired but not to matter.Its going to be 23 degrees here!!! My body can thaw out in the sun.
    No results from scan so perhaps that is great news and i dont have to worry.I am now taking my vitamins and hopefully will feel better soon.

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY EITHAN
    HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

I've got a super busy day ahead as it's Nina's party today. Fingers crossed this cake turns out ok. And Emily's face is all cleared up now The last of the peeling skin came off overnight, so she looks super cute again
    Have a good day all.

Haooy Birthday Eithan Have a lovely day.

I hope the cake turns out jodi but remember its the taste that counts!

Happy Birthday Eithan!!!

Jodi- hope Nina has a great day!

Someine want to fold my laundry?

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY EITHAN, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY YOU GORGEOUS BOY!!!

Nina - enjoy your party, have a lovely day hun!!!

Laurin x

mum3girls Guest

Happy Birthday Eithan!!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Miss Nina - Hope you have a wonderful party

Ness - I'll send one of my girls down - I woke up to folded laundry this morning (wow sleep in and folded laundry!!! Hopefully this will keep going )

Happy Birthday Eithan!!!

Jodi - Yay on Emily's face! I hope Ninas party is stress free and lots of fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EITHAN!!!! YAY 2 ALREADY!!!

Jodi - tried to call u few times, hope you have a great day and Nina enjoys the party!!! gareat news too re Emily... lets chat soon.

Hope you are all well girls. I have to get some sleep since the girls are sleeping now... mwah to all.

Have a great birthday Eithan!

I am glad Em's face is back to normal.

I am freezing my butt off here in Gisborne today. It is 5 degrees at the moment!

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY EITHAN!

Happy 2nd birthday Eithan!!!!
    Hope you have a great party Nina!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EITHAN HONEY

Its jsut hit my...Helen your having twins...thank god Eithan is 2 babe and not young like Vy was when I had mat. I must be having brain farts again!

Nina honey - hope you have a fantastic party baby girl.

Hope eveyrone isnt cold and depressed like me ...I hear you on it being freezing Meg, -2 last night....I slept in trackies and a skivy

better get back to it...Kids are getting cabin fever

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast