Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Helen do speak to your ob. Perhaps the babies are using up all your vitamins which can make you feel tired and moody.If its not at least you can be prepared.Im hoping my parcel will cheer you up when it arrives.
    Hope james is better soon meg.Hand,foot and mouth is terrible.Ruby had it this time last year and it was frightening and awful.
    I am on weight watchers.Started tues night. Made a lovely carrot thai soup for lunch but the urge for more is terrible Not long till dinner!

**** Jodi - I would have been ropable!!! bl00dy hell!!

Shell - congrats on the excellent u/s babe...cant wait to hear what flavour bub is in 6 weeks time

AnnaT - sending you heaps of heart beat vibes babe...I hope that this one is a pink one for you so badly.

Helen - are you taking pg vitamins???? please looka fter yourself babe.

Hello everyone - sorry to be slack re the personal's

Ive just recieved an email from Chrissy

FUNERAL

wedenesday 20/8/08 2pm

north chapel, newcastle crematorium. anderson drive BERESFIELD

afterwoods lemon tree passage bowling club

chrissy

My heart is just breaking so badly for her. And girls thank you so much for being so giving. We're very close to the $1000 mark

ok off to do some wrok

Mauws all

i all,

Poor chrissy, i hope she is doing ok.

We had our visit with the ENT yesterday and Alexander will be having grommets and adenoid surgery on 27th Aug. He has not been well since his ear drum bursting a few weeks ago, and has very bad glue ear in both ears..

thinking of you all,

Thanks for letting us know Maz. I'll be thinking of Chrissy and her family next Wednesday. It's fantastic how much the generous BB community has donated so far. I can only imagine how much it will help her.

mrs t - I hope everything goes well with grommets. Poor Alexander, I hope he isn't in too much pain.

caddie - good luck with the WW diet. Is it to lose weight, or to manage the Coliacs (sp?) disease better?

meg - how is J's rash today?

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER!!!!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; August 15th, 2008 at 07:18 AM.

mum3girls Guest

Happy 2nd birthday Xander!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day

Mrs T - Huge hugs for you and Alexander. Good luck with the surgery, hope it goes well.

Jodi - Hugs for you, Nina and Emily. Is she feelings better today? Did you end up getting the biting incident sorted out?

Meg - Hugs for you as well and J. How's the m/s treating you?

Helen - Hope things are looking up today. Please make sure you talk to your ob if you're worried about ante-natal depression. Even if it's not, they'll be able to help you with your support network.

AnnaT - Thinking of you. Fingers crossed the scan goes well.

Shell - That's great news about the scan. Thinking of you all and your FIL - hope the next treatment is effective.

Kell - How's your gorgeous little princess settling in? Also thinking of your family and FIL.

Belle - Hope little Tara's still going well and Julia's enjoying being a big sister. And especially hoping you're enjoying your babymoon.

Laurin - Wow your ticker's moving!!! Hope you enjoyed hubby's visit home, when does he go away again?

Nelle - Gotta love the old school phases hey? Hubby's been getting into Mario Kart on the Wii, and it's got a lot of the old tracks and stuff - he's in his element

Caddie - Good luck with the WW's. Is it coeliac related or weight-loss? When do you get your results back?

Maz - Hey gorgeous girl! Great result so far

Chrissy - Thinking of you ~~hugs~~ you all are in our thoughts and prayers, and will be thinking of you especially on Wednesday.
    Last edited by mum3girls; August 15th, 2008 at 07:39 AM.

Happy Birthday Alexander

mum3girls Guest

Darn - I knew I forgot someone!!

Ness - How's MJ going with feeding now? And are you getting some rest? Is ex-hubby taking the kids on the weekends? If not, can your mum and dad help out over the weekend?

its cool!!

Mj has her moments with feeding, during the day not too bad, but before bed she feeds constantly and yeah i just cant seem to match her need with my suppply so am comp feeding with ebm
    Last edited by Beatrix; August 16th, 2008 at 08:54 AM.

thanks girls

all my visitors have left, i am here alone with caity and liam, im finding it hard to function atm, but i just attempted my first bit of food since monday

Chrissy- just remember you are never alone.. we are all here for you

I agree with ness,your never alone chrissy. Please come to chat here,ring someone,even get my number from maz. And please eat.Even if its something small. I wish i was there to make you some chicken soup.
    God,i need to win lotto to fly and help chrissy...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY XANDER HONEY

**** I cant beleive our 'babies' are already turning 2. God It makes me so sad.

Chrissy - I ditto what Ness says hon. Hope the kids are ok

Mrs T (I have to giggle AI always think of Mr T with his gold chains when I read your name) HOpe that the surgery goes well and it help

Jodi - PMSL at your email....ahahahahah

Nessa - Court order probably will only help for the first few months...my Best friend has so many troubles regarding her ex and they went the full hog court wise. After 3 years he tried to take her for custody and got laughed out of court. Karma babe...just remember its gonna bite him big time

Caddie - I need to take a leaf out of your book and do something about this spare tyre that is sitting on my lap...BUT what the hell do you need to lose more weight for?????

Have to feed the monsters...BBL

Chrissy - I am thinking of you. Try and look after yourself as well as your family.

Ness - I hope he picks up his act for you soon, I dont know how you do it by yourself.

Jodi - Did the director call you back? How is Em's face now?

Meg - Hope J improves soon.

Sorry to all, I know I have forgotten most people. I have slipped back a bit with my PND.

Hugs to everyone.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and well wishes. I dont know how much is related to having twins or not, I think I am getting REALLY scared. I had PND with Bella but did ok with Eithan, but with these 2 it's hard, I will talk to my OB.
    Jodi-Thanks for the PM, will get back to you asap.
    Annie-Hopefully the grommets will make Alexander feel better. Bella has suspected glue ear and her ear drum is collapsed inwards and still inflamed, but nothing more we can do except for wait. She had a bad hearing test, but we have to wait to oct to test her again before any intervention. How long before he goes in? Is it day surgery?

Chrissy-I cant even imagine how hard things are for you at the moment, but you arent alone, pop on here anytime and let it all out, no matter what is going through your head we are here to listen and understand. Huge hugs.

Happy 2nd Birthday Xander.

Love you all.

Still waiting on the director to call me back. There were a few ladies who weren't on yesterday, who she wanted to speak with, before getting back to me. I made one of the group leaders call her at 6pm last night to find out what's going on. I'm not going to let this one go. I'm seriously thinking about taking her out next week so she doesn't have to be in the toddlers room. She moves up to Pre Kindy the week after next, so I might take her back then. The mark is still quite visible today. If my USB cable for my camera wasn't broken, I'd upload a pic for you all to see. It's bad.

But on a good note, Emmy's face is all but cleared up Just a little dry now.

chrissy - food is good, you need to eat for your strength. And you need to be the kids' strength as well. How are the kids handling this? You're all probably still in a daze from it all.

maz - If I had the $$, I would buy up big time at your shop!

helen - like I said, I'm always here for you, and thinking of you.

b - did you end up going to the dr the other day about your supply issues?

Jodi- maybe demand that they move her up early. I cant see how one week would make a difference

They can't move her up until they have a spot for her, which becomes available on the 27th. Otherwise they would have moved her up a few months ago when she was ready.

Just a quick pop in, our net is still not on *sigh*

Shell has been keeping me updated.

Chrissy, I am so so sorry to hear your news, I am thinking of you

As for me my scan went well today - 1 baby with a heartbeat YAY, Im measuring 6w4d so makes me due April 6th but we all know I'll probably make it March lol Only bad note was a mass on my left ovary. They were a bit concerned so had a closer look and waiting on results for Monday. Im sure its nothing but worrying nonetheless with my fam history of ovarian cancer.

Im trying to keep up with everyone but hopefully I'll have net access by monday. I am so isolated and bored without a car to get around in, Im going to go batty before much longer. Oh and I officially hate the word 'NO' and the movie Cars

Big hugs to everyone and happy birthday XANDER!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast