Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Belated wishes for Xander

wishes for Ethain

Hard to beleive they are all nearly 2

Meg how are things with you, no more spotting ????

Happy Birthday Eithan!!!

Hope your KK gets there soon.

OMG Chrissy, I am so terribly sorry for your loss big hugs to you hun

Yep maz - we are freezing off our boobies! :P

Rach - No more spotting thank goodness.

I have a mystery shopping job, and just mystery shopped Hungry Jacks. So a free lunch!

Bugger it...my poor KK is gonna get their pressy a little late oh wait...no their not (shut up maz!!!!!)

Vy has discovered her birthday pressy...I had it hiding under a towel that Jed moved!!! could kill him so now i have moved it. We bought the fisher price my first doll house for her cause she is always playing with the boys lego men and chatting between them.
    I cant even remember what else we got her...I put it away in a box so she cant get to it.

Mateauz has discovered rolling....he rolls everywere now and last night we caught him trying to pull himself up on his bath (there was no water in it). He's gotten chubby all of a sudden to...cracks me up the little tart he is

Hope everyone is well and Meg...I hope your ok honey.

ETA - PMSL we vertially posted at the same time...good to hear all is clear babe..and YAY on the free lunch!!!!

Meg- great news about the no more spotting!!

I posted my KK girft on friday... It sucks i have to wait for a whole month plus more to find out about Annikas!! Im not very patient. She is the baby of the group....

Maz- oh no, you need to distract!!! then umm rehide

Meg that is great news!! I am so happy for you!
    Oh maz,what a bummer about vy discovering her pressie.I have all mine on layby still!
    Anyone heard from chrissy?
    Just a reminder girls that there is only 1 week left until my promotional runs out!!! And i got some gorgeous material from america for my giraffe's today! So excited.lol

Nina had sooooo much fun at her party yesterday. She was so excited to have all her friends in the one place, and didn't know what to do first! And she got very spoilt as well. We've left a few presents until Wednesday for her to open. She got very shy when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her, it was very cute.

Maz - WTG Mateauz He'll be running around in no time! I can picture Vy searching the house for her present now. That's something Nina would do. Once she knows it's in the house somewhere, she won't give up until she finds it.

Very good news about Nina's bottle/milk addiction. She was very attached to her sippy cup, and having milk constantly during the day. So on Friday I threw it out. I'd had enough of her constantly walking around with it in her mouth. I bought her a different sippy cup with a hard teat on it. And since Friday, she's been having milk in either that, or a normal cup. And she's gone from having between 600-900ml of milk in a day, to about 200ml at the very most. We had a few screaming episodes, but all is good now.

Caddie - Just a question, but do YOU make quilts?

Sorry meg but no. I have done a couple in the past but its quite labour intensive.And only basic ones. I couldnt even pass you onto someone. sorry.

Oh Chrissy, I just found out from a girl (sharon???) in my April 2008 thread.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I don't think there are any words that can tell you how sorry I am. I know I have not been the most attentive (sp) Sept 06 Mum, coming and going all the time but i just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chrissy, you are an amazing, loving and gracious lady with beautiful children.

Take care of you and your family,
    Vixstar, Bailey & Noah
    xxxx

If anyone is speaking with Chrissy, pls tell her she is in my thoughts. Many thanks.

Thinking of you today chrissy.

hi girls

I havent heard from Chrissy, but she is probably busy getting ready for Craigs funeral tomorrow. Unfortunately I cant attend, I would if I could. I am going to call her though to see how she is.

Chrissy if you are reading, we love you very much and are thinking of you, if you need anything or just want to chat I am here for you as always.

Bel
    xxx

mum3girls Guest

Getting in early to wish the beautiful Miss Nina a very happy birthday for tomorrow and hope Jodi and Heath have a great anniversary as well

May not have a chance to get online tomorrow - hopefully will be becoming an aunty again overnight or tomorrow. SIL's waters broke last night, but she's not in labour. She's been up at the hospital since 9-ish last night, she's 36 weeks and now they've found she's got an infection. Last news was that if she doesn't go into labour by herself tonight they'll do the gel in the morning, and if that doesn't work they'll do the drip around lunchtime (I think that's what MIL said). So I'm on call to look after my nephew - MIL's one of the support people for the labour room. Fingers crossed she goes into labour by herself tonight and our little niece comes out healthy and happy.

Chrissy - Big hugs for you. You are in my thoughts and have been praying for you all every night. I hope tomorrow goes as well as it can as you farewell Craig

Thank-you all so much for your wishes for Eithans bday. Will go into more details when I have more time.

Chrissy-You and your children are in my thoughts and heart, sending you huge hugs.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY NINA, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

Wishing Nina & Heath a happy wedding anniversary.

Chrissy, wishing you and your children all the strength in the world to farewell Craig today. I hope the sun is shining in Perth today as you give your soulmate Craig a beautiful farewell. Thinking of you today and everyday.

Laurin x

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE PRINCESS NINA MAE
    It's our 3rd wedding anniversary today as well, so Heath has taken the day off to spend with me. Nina is at kindy. I took a cake in for them to eat, and she was very excited to be having cake today! She keeps saying to people 'neenee twooooooo'. lol

shar - best of luck to your sil. I hope everything goes smoothly for your neices' arrival.

chrissy - thinking of you and your family today

Happy Birthday Nina!!

Chrissy- I am thinking of you and your family today, xxxoooxxx

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast