Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Congratulations AnnaT sending sticky vibes your way.

Had the kids to the dr twice today, Bella has tonsilitis and most likely conjuctivitis as Eithan has developed it bad plus both ears of his are infected. As of now I am drugged put with no voice.

Thanks Meg, I hope you feel better soon aswell.

Off to try and get some sleep.

Congrats Annat

Helen - yay on hearing the heart beats

Having a rough time with Mj atm , spent the day in the hosp yest she has a severe case of bronciolitis. Have put up a pic Here of her in the hosp

she seems uch better today still very sleepy and all that and not feeding the best but getting better

Any way Mj is 4mths today!! Happy 4mths princess!!

Just a quick pop in.

Congratulation AnnaT!!!!! Wishing you lots of pink sticky vibes hun!!!

Well my little miss still hasnt decided its time. Hoping she doesnt wait too long as im getting way too impatient and want this all over with!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

WOW!! Congrats Anna T.. praying for a sticky bubs for you! ( and a girl aswell! )

Kell, ALL the best hun. wishing you a safe delivery xoxo

well we are moved into our new house, have finally got the computer re-connected and most of the house is pretty organised!

Alexander has a nasty ear infection, so on AB and have to go and have a hearing test once it clears up.. looks like he also has glue ear.. same as Olivia, so looks like both kids haev the same ear problems in life!

hope that everyone is well

Good luck Belle for the safe arrival of bubs!!

AnnaT- Yay congrats! Lots sticky vibes sent your way (and girl vibes )

MrsT- Did you move far from where you were? I hate moving/ packing, hopefully won't have to do for a long time!

Kell- Yeah hurry up! Lol, I am getting impatient too!

Bea- Oh poor MJ, she looks sick in the pic poor bubba, how is she doing? This time year is horrible for illnesses. Oh and happy 4 months to her!

Helen- Sending healthy vibes to your household! I'll send away all those virus's! Hope you're all feeling better.

Meg- sounds like we're both feeling the same crappiness, I had m/s til 14 weeks with Ash but it was different to this time.

Not much going on here struggling along! Not much housework getting done at all.

Oh and I was thinking too if people wanted to do another birthday Kris Kringle thing again this year for our terrible 2 year olds. If there is enuff people interested I'd be happy to organise it. Just let me know.

Hi Girls

Hugs to Helen and Bea with their sick bubbas & kids, not nice , Helen hope you and hubby get better quick.....

AnnaT - huge congratulations to you, what great news!!!!

Shell - yeah I will be in on the 2 year Kris Kringle - good idea!

Meg - hope your MS takes a hike very soon, hard to deal with that and a toddler.

Kell - wishing you a safe delivery......

Marni - hugs to poor little Tiana hope she is now on the mend.

Sorry I havn't been on for a while, I have my parents over and we went away for the week and for the past couple of days Rylee has had high temps and very grizzly, took her to the docs this morning but all he said was an inflamed throat....

Okay, bbl
    Laurin x

Shell - i too would be in on it!!!

would love to take part with the supprise thing this year!!!

Bea - Your poor little girl. I hope she is better soon.
    Laurin - Hope Rylee is feeling better.
    Shell - I'm in.

MS seems to have eased for today. I might even be able to sort some laundry and do a little bit of ironing.

It is cold, wet and miserable here. A good day to stay in bed.

belle and kell.......i hope your little girls arrive in the next couple of days, all the best

Congratulations annat! I this one sticks for you...
    Helen hope your kids get better soon.Kids are so trying when sick!
    Sorry no personals for now as i just got back from margaret river and it rained hard all the way home.3.5 hrs of driving in horrible conditions leaves one drained!

Congratulations AnnaT! Hope that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Helen, Bea and Mrs T and Laurin - I hope all of your babies feel heaps better soon. It is soo awful when they are sick.

shell - I would be interested.

Hope that your babies arrive for you soon Belle and Kell.

Well, after 3 weeks on antibiotics plus some IV antibiotics Tiana still has tonsillitis and her ears are a bit red!!! I couldn't believe it when the dr told me that. However apparently she still doesnt need to see an ENT?! We have a another change of antibiotics and need to go back to see the dr on wednesday. She has also decided that the only place she will sleep again is in my bed in my arms. Sorry, whinge is over now...

**** - Anna T - praying for a pink sticker for you woman

Ive been naughty again havent I.....sorry girls but will endevour to keep my fat arse in here.

We've had great news - mateauz had an u/s the other week and the results came back saying that there are no signs of brain damage at all and that the clost are all gone. Fantastic news but I cant help but remember that when he had his first u/s done when he was a newborn that they came back clear...hmm will have to wait 6 months as he has to have another MRI then.

I cant believe our babies are almost 2...Far out. Shell - count me in for the KK birthday thing.

All these babies coming out left right and centre......god I feel OLD!!!

Marni - I am so with you on these babies getting used to sleeping in our beds/arms when they are sick and now that is the only place they will sleep......fun Not

marni - for you and Tiana. Hopefully it will clear up soon. It must be so hard on her to be feeling sick for so long.

annat - Congratulations! Sending you lots of
    How did the trip go?

maz - try and think positive about the results.

helen - how is your household going, all better now?

Count me in on the kk thingy too. I too can't believe they're almost 2!! Time is flying by waaaay too quickly. We've started planning Nina's party.

Kellxx is having a baby!!

Well soonish..............

Her waters have broken, she is at the hosp and is having contractions!!!

Looks like Belle and Kell (hehe that rhymes) will both be holding there princesses today!!!

I will keep you all updated cause it is now 3am and i am way to excited to sleep!!!

Hmm now i am thinking i dont kow if i should order box office for something to watch. I dont think there would be any point ti after 6am cause they wipe it then and i would have paid for a movie for like 3 hrs!!
    hmmm something to do......................

go kell its now 6 in the morning, hopefully she is already holding her precious little one

not much happening here, i have evryone with a tummy bug........it just makes everone spew, all of a sudden......i have so much washing...grrrr

congrats annat

i think i better change my avator...........

Hi girls!

Update from Kell her contractions are now 4mins apart!

Thanks Chrissy! hope you are doing well honey and hope that bug goes away soon too.

Marni - how Tiarna gets better soon. Its horrible when they are sick.

Caddie - how ru?

MAZ - congrats on the scan mate, as you know I think its awesome!

Ness - thanks for the update on Kell honey, I have to go out this morning til around 11am, can you text me with update???? you still have my mobile no?

Thanks girls re best wishes for today! im scared, nervous and very excited! just the needle and side effects im scared of! Checking into the hospital at 3pm, blood test at 2pm. and Operations scheduled around 4.30pm so please think of us then! will text MAZ and Jodi so the girls can let you know! MAZ Sweetie if you are reading this, you have to me my post it girl for my thread as Kell is at the hospital!!!!!!!

Thinking of you all! Off to eat before 9am before I am not allowed to eat or drink anymore!

Thanks for all your wonderful support and friendship girls.

Bel
    xxx

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast