Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #104

Yay! Congrats Belle and Kell! 2 beautiful girls, well done!

Maz, where in the Dandenongs mate? I live at the foot of them! (And Jols and Sez in the next suburbs).

Our kids are getting so big!! What are we getting them for their 2nd birthdays? I've got no clue for Riv...he likes wheels...I wonder if I'll just get Rans to make him something that spins...maybe an Etch-a-sketch? No idea...

yeah Belle & Kell!!!!

Makes me so clucky all these lovley babies arriving into the world!

Thanks for the annoucments Maz & Ness, have fun packing Maz..grrr i too hate it! I still have not unpacked everything from moving house.. its a nightmare!

Helen - hope that your sick househeld gets better soon..

Well my Little Alexander has a perforated ear drum, and we have been on AB for 5 days and yet it is still leaking very nasty fluid, so after going to the Dr;s today, more medicine and then back to Dr;s again tomorrow.. poor kids, he is miserable.. cant sleep properly as every time he lies down his ear hurts him, so he has been falling asleep on my chest the last few nights and then in my bed to keep warm and then at least i am nect to him when he cries..

xoxo hope everyone else is well

Congrats kell and belle on your beautiful girls!!! Cant wait to see pics.
    Mrs t that sounds awful! Hope he gets better soon but it sounds ouchy.Lots of love for your little man i think!

Congrats Kell and Belle!
    How very exciting!

Mrs T- Owwies that does sound very painful poor thing, hopefully clears quickly. Just try give regular pain relief and I'm sure all that TLC he's getting will help.

Nelle- We're getting Ash Thomas Tank set (from the toy sales) and I'm thinking of a Mr potato head seeing as she seems to love faces at the moment.

Maz- Ooh how nice, I always said when we do ever decide to get married I'd love to do it in Dandenongs. I love going and staying at B&B there (when we used to be able to afford it!)

Helen- How are you feeling? Have you gone and seen your Ob? Everything going ok?

Got my mums group coming over this arvo, better go organise things.

huge congrats to belle and kell

Congratualations Kell and Bellle, Tara and Keira are beautiful names for your babies!!

MrsT - I hope your baby feels better really soon - ear aches are soo painful!!!

Nelle - I have gotten Tiana some elmo books, a chair in the shape of a hand (it is bright pink) and I will get her a tea set. She has heaps so that will be plenty!

Hope everyone is survivng this freezing weather!!!

Nelle - we're going to monbulk????? but will be with the family most of the time (there's 7 kids in Jed's family - their catholic can you tell :ROFL) as its jed' sisters wedding saturday and his eldest brother is flying in from Newcastle with his 37 week pg wife.

OH Shiat Anna - on Alexander's ear...can you give him panamax double strength or anything like that for the pain?

Shell - we have the potatoe heads (One of Wilhelms obsessions) and Vy loves them...hop eyou had fun with your mothers group

chrissy - think its time for a new av honey...or is there something your not telling us

Caddie - how was your holiday away?

marni - what kind of chair is it???? Hi 5? sounds cool

Vy is getting a my first doll house from Fisher price with furniture, god how bad am I ...i cant remeber if there is anything else...wait oh yes, one of those handbag dogs cause she LOVES dogs and a head butt from me early cause she's being a TURD today!!1

Hello eveyrone else - hope your good....im off to cook a roast - first one in 4 months cause I finally got my oven FIXED!!!!!

Maz my holiday was quite good except millana's behavior was really troublesome at times.
    At one stage i flipped the lid and went outside to calm down. But anyways! Thanks for the chat yesterday.Was some light relief!
    Mrst what about painstop day relief?
    Ruby is getting a fisherprice karaoke that plugs into tv and she can play nursery ryhmes,sing and see herself at the same time! Plus a dora backpack with accessories as she loves dora.And is going to concert.
    She uses millana's dolhouse quite a bit and both girls fight over mr potato head!
    Would love to do KK for bday or chrissy when evrer it is!
    Um today millana was meant to go to school but on the way she vomited.So i bring her home and now you wouldnt even know she spewed.MMMM i think she did it to get out of school but who knows.Will wait to next week to see if she does it again.
    Righto ruby is beating millana up and vice versa. better go.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Belle and Kell, and their beautiful little girls.

For J's birthday, he is getting a mini trampoline, a pretend kitchen and a ride on bike thingy. (All from the target sale)

We are not having a party as such. Just family. But my mothers group is doing a KK amongst our kids too.

Maz - I had a really strange dream last night that I came a stayed with you, and there was a huge hurricane and we all had to hide down in a basement. How strange!

Caddie - Hope Millana gets better.

MrsT - Owie on the ear.

J has hand/foot/mouth disease atm. Not to pleasant, but doesn't seem to worry him.

PMSL - Meg I wish I had a basement, then Id have more room to hide material

oh no caddie on Millana spewing...could it be nerves??? Shiat sorry I didnt call you back.....its been a mad house here today\
    l;cjhkl'c'/lnj / ops sorry mat found they keyboard......ar now boys are fighting

Maz- The chair is really cool. The palm of the hand is where you sit and the pinky finger folds to make an armrest and the thumb is folded to make an arm rest. The three middle fingers are back support. It is covered with a pink vinyl material and the base spins. The main reason she is getting that though is because she has killed her fold out sofa and I dont really want her lying down to drink milk anymore.

Meg - I hope J is better quickly. What exactly does it look like?

hmm I like the ousnd sof that chair......hmmmmmm

oh here's some pics that Jeffery emailed me at 1am to share with you all

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...php?photo=8306

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...php?photo=8307

I bawled my eyes out when I saw them

Wow what great photos. A big congrats to Belle and family on the birth of Tara.

Also a big congrats to Kell and family on the birth of Keira.

I couldnt get on last night so have been waiting desperately for news.

I went to the ob today. The twins are blissfully unaware of how sick I am. They are doing great. Yesterday when I was laying down I woke to a huge tummy spasm wher my whole stomoach moved. Well it turns out they have somersaulted over each other and are now laying both heads down next to each other. Ob pesrcibed me some more panadeine forte to help deal with the pain and to let me get some rest. Plus to eat heaps of icypoles and rest as much as possible.

I went to the gp this afternoon and am now aware of why I am in sooo much pain. She said my ear drum is bruised and has some bleeding behind it and looks as though it is about to burst. She said that she couldnt tell when of if it would burst, but it looks highly likely. She also said it will hurt but then bring heaps of relief. So I am feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment,plus I cant hear which does help a bit with the kids moaning.

Am just about to post a pic of my belly.

Hope this link works.
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...php?photo=8309

Annie-Ouchie for Alexander, I hope he gets better soon.`

Maz-Yah on the news of Mateauz, still must be hard though. But things are really looking good. I am so happy for you.

Hope you are all well.
    Last edited by **Helen**; July 29th, 2008 at 11:25 PM.

Maz - Thanks for the pics.

Helen - You poor thing. I hope you are feeling better. it was a nice story about them doing somersaults.
    = I couldn't open the link, but maybe it is my pop up blocker.

Marni - hand/foot/mouth is blisters in the mouth, with a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet.

Saw my Obs today. Have booked my 12 week scan. I really liked her and I feel really comfortable with her.

Glad that your Ob is nice Meg. How exciting, everything is starting to happen. Cant wait to hear how your 12 week scan goes.

If you cant open through the link, just go to Gallery and 2nd trimester bellies, it is there under my username.

Just saw pics of Keira Ava in the Gallery, they are just tooo cute!

Your belly looks great helen!!! Have you got my parcel yet. I must get onto doing your girl one.I have been busy getting more stuff previewing in my store!!!
    Thankyou jodi for your review.It was lovely of you to do that and im glad you liked them.
    All these baby pics are gorgous.

Helen- Your belly is so cute! The top you have on is quite nice too, was admiring that. How you feeling? Still getting all that ear pain?

Meg- I don't get to see an Ob til next Wed! I think going thru the hospital they hold you off, seems if you go see private Ob they see you earlier. So when is your scan? I'll have to get Ob to write me a slip for one Tues.

Maz- thanks for linking those pics. Tara is gorgeous.

Had my book into hospital today, got my bounty showbag.

Congrats to Kell and Belle!

Thanks for my congrats too. 5w2d and counting! We move into the house on monday so should have net within few days. Have a scan on thursday, Im nervous and excited at the same time.

Shell count me in for the KK thing!!

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast