Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #10

yeah I'm supposed to be doing some washing too, just couldn't be bothered. I hope it's nothing serious Adele, you need your lungs lol
    I had her do the tummy time thing for Heath last night and she wouldn't do it, the little devil! Just kept looking at daddy as if to say 'what am I doing here, I don't wanna play here'. Luckily I took pics yesterday morning for proof!

Someone asked me if the toothy peg was still there, yep it is, it's on it's way down YAY

ok, now I'm going to do some housework ... arrgh, I hate housework

do you think if I promise not to complain the weather gods will give me back the warm weather I am freezing cold LOL, yes I know you girls down south 20c is not cold but up here it was yesterday and it got down to 11c in my bedroom last night :eek:

we had a ok night, Jack went down around 9pm, we were inbed by 10pm he woke at 1am but decided to stay up till nearly 3am I think he was cold even though he had his warm romper on and a bunnyrug, he just wanted to cuddle into me, anyway Jase brought him inot me at 6am when he left for work as he was stirring, we slept till 7am I have put him back down in hopes he will have a nap so I can get packed for the weekend still got ironing to do also gotta wash the nappies from yesterday, will leave Jack in disposables today so no nappies for today, alos got to do quick vac, and wash floors, if I stop procrastinating LOL and start now I mmight get a nap before we head off

if I dont get back on have a great weekend girls

im hope it nothing to bad i thing i will cry if i get any sicker. if you know what i mean jodi. That was a smart move on taking photo yesterday morning lol.

gotta hang out load #1 200,000 more to go lol

Adele

Time for a new thread HERE.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678