Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #11

Today I bought some pyjamis for Nina. She's now in 00's and we have the a/c on at night for her, so I needed something warm, but not too warm IYKWIM

Belle - Jodi can't say what she bought! or else her SS person will know!

she thought i'd have a baby brain and tell ... well i'm not telling hehehe

A friend of mine had a baby by c-section this morning.A little girl to go with her brother ben.Im excited for her to be having a girl,she is so lucky but a part of me is a teeny bit envious. Oh well,i suppose i could have another but i think hubby would kill me first!
    I went shopping yesterday and come home with thongs! 2 pairs from a surf shop.Gotta have a colour for every occasion!
    Ruby squarkin again.BBL

Hi gals. Thank you for all the nice welcomes (several pages ago!!!). I can't believe how much you all chat, I can't keep up!

I nearly caught up yesterday but now you've lost me again!! I will try and join in more when I have more time - two under two does keep you busy. How do the rest of you find time to chat so much?? LOL!!

Melanie - I tend to tune them out.hehehhehehe. Ive got a 4yo with autisum so he keeps himself amused most of the time unless I bother him and he cracks it.
    I am so hanging to scrapbook tonight. Im making my kk pressy and i cant wait to start it. so WATCH OUT!!!!!!! ehehehhehehe
    OH CAddie im so jealous..I love thongs. I have to get size 11 cause ive got a horse bloody foot....$hit another $1 no $2 in the swear jar! DOH! so its hard to get a nice pair in that size. I got a great pruple pair last year and their just about dead. Im waiting to go down to Torque after christmas and im going to the factory sales outlets for Billabong and Quicksilver to spend up...yippee.
    My niece had her 3rd baby yesterday..a girl called Lilly Grace. I dont talk to my sister or her kids. She says I think my Poo Poo dont stink (Ha) and I dont agree with telling your daughters its alright to sleep with married men as long as their wives dont find out. mY eldest niece (who's 24) has 2 kids to 2 'married' men and they dont know. The one who had the 3rd baby yesterday, is atleast together with the father of all her children. She's only just turned 21 though. And yes their all on the pension. They make me so sick. I havent spoken to them in over 5 years. they laughed when they found out Wilhelm had autisum and called me stupid for going and having another baby. Karma came and bit them on the butt though, My eldest niece has just found out her youngest daughter has autisum aswell. And what do I do? Offer my help and guidence (though my mum) and get told to F33K off! Dame another $1. Ah doesn't matter - thanks for letting ME vent girls. I just get so angry with them. Ahhhhhh
    elephant is calling again
    xxmaz

oohhh Anna LOL is that what SS stands for Hows the gorgeous boy today?

Melanie - how you going today? I havent caught up on all the posts either.. dont worry.

Caddie ---oooh I love the Havana's thongs and the different colours, I want a bright blue pair been eyeing them off or ages I only have white and brown ones at the moment..

Maz - I have a friend who has a baby called Lily Grace too, I think that you are very good to offer them help and guidance after all the #@$#@ they have put you through.

Julia's finally asleep im sure not long cause she always wants to be fed 5.30pm rain or shine...

Have a good night girls.

Bel
    xxx

my god i just cant keep up any more

sorry i miised you on msn today belle, wew are re arranging the house so i havent been online much of late, craig was online, and he had no idea..........

well i got my face cut open again yesterday so i have stiches above my left eye, another skin cancer, thats number 7 i have had cut out now, there looks like there is another one on my face growing back as well.........oh well sh*t happens......you can just call me scare face.

i havent had time to read all the personals as i have missed about 6 pages since yesterday, where do you girls find the time to talk so much??

well i love yas all and hope you all have a great night

belle - that's $1 for you too! re: ss ... you crack me up!

caddie - congrats for your friend having a bub!

hi melanie - don't worry about not catching up on everyone's posts. We start talking about one thing, then in half an hour the subject has changed again.

maz - don't worry about them mate, if they're going to treat you like that after you offering advice, then they don't deserve it. BTW love your ticker

Sarah Kate Guest

Hi Ladies

Well Emma turned 2 months old yesterday and mummy decided it would be nice to get her needles done. WELL, she screamed the house down and the nurse who did it was a cow but Emma got her own back and did exploding poo all over the nurse, me (and herself) and all I can say is FOUL!!!!! :eek:

you girls made me change my ticker....i got out VY's tri pillow and she loved it. The boys had to get in on it not that I minded its there first pic together since Vy was born.
    chrissy - big hugs honey..Atleast you can see the bright side. Grown your fring long and it can cover it ..and if I see you on the street...I'll still plant a big sloppy kiss on ya!
    Anna - express post that little man my way....oh I need a little boy fix and I think Xander can cure it. You are dame lucky i dont live over in WA gf! Are you guys still meeting up on monday? Im so jelaous..its hard for me to meet up with the melbourne girls cause of living in the country ah it poo's (ha ha didn't get me) me.
    Should go and cook some tea I suppose, Jed is a lazy ****...hehehhehe
    later chickens
    xxmaz

Sarah - ROFPMSL at Emma's pay back method. Man, Id be proud of that. heheheheh
    Gotta shower this pooh here cause its all up her back..anyone hungry.
    xxmaz

lol that's funny sk... hope you congratulated your little girl for pooing on the mean nurse. well we've just been to our first mother's group. seems like a really nice bunch. there were 9 of us and ten bubs (one set of twins ) i think ainsleigh has not officially got the award for being a big bub... she is 1.5kg heavier than another little girl born on the same day :eek: she is 6.7kg (but just after a feed and no poo today...trying to justify here) and 63.5cm long. how does that compare to the others? best go, she's awake, so much for me getting a nap in!

rikki, Nina & Ainsleigh are the same length but Nina is 1kg lighter.

emma - congratulate your littlr for me too on pooing on the mean nurse

No worries Maz - Just let me know your addy and I'll be off to the post office in a jiffy with the little man.. LOL. Nah, he's actually been pretty cute so I might just keep him today.

Rikki - Xander is 61cm long, but not sure of his weight but he's over 6kgs now. I don't think he'd be as big as Ainsleigh!

Belle - Xander has been ok today, he slept through last night again so hopefully the worst of this growth spurt is over.

Oh, I must've missed your post somehow Sarah!!!! That is just too damn funny about poo'ing on the nasty mean nurse.

Bugger Anna I was looking forward to having 2 under 1.lol
    Rikki - Vy weighs 5.4kg and is 58cm. Ainsleigh is a day older than her.
    Better go Jed's in one of those moods...$%$%$#%
    xxmaz

Jodi - I love your new ticker piccy... she's so cute!

Maz - Great photo of your three too!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast