Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #11

Belle- Thanks we think he's preety cute too. Iam in Sydney. I can't believe it is the middle of November and we are having this crazy weather.

wow panna- he doesnt look like he is a chubba unlike some babys that get down at the kindy lol.

caddie - how did it go i dreading the first weigh in next week lol. are you doing the points or no count??

Belle - thanks for the hugs. wow she is only half a cm longer than riley. i hope she catches up to him in weight soon. the extra top up will do her some good. it might settle her a bit better.

later girls

Adele

Maz - i agree with belle turn that bloddy msn on will you.

why is it when you have 100 things to do babies decide to be clingy

i have tried him in sling, in pouch but no he justs wants cuddled i have so much to do, i even put him in bassinet and shut the door but i could still hear him crying

he goes down soon so i can finish packing and do floors

thats always happens to me. i just put riley in the pusher and wheel him around to where ever i am when he is in that mood. i find it helps if i talk to him whiule im doing the stuff i need to do.

Adele- Ds was 59cm at birth so he isn't very chubby at all. He is very long so his weight is in proportion. He is now 62cm long.

Rach- I feel sorry for you that Jack has been so clingy lately. Ive been having to do things one handed alot lately too. Hope he gives you a break today.

Rach75- That always seems the way and they always seem to sleep really well when you've gotta go out and you have to get them up into the car! Hopefully he'll settle so you can get some things done.

Panna- Yeah its a good idea bout the jabs at the same time but it was pretty busy down there i don't think they'd get a chance. I'd hate to have that job, cause while waiting the 15 mins you have to wait for i just seeing how every single baby or child screams and some little boy looked so distraught. i think I'd ry if i had to do it!

*Belle*- thanks belle, she's bit funny today still, wanting to feed more often and whinging bit more, I have got a few smiles and chats from her though but she'll go from smiling to crying in seconds!
    Glad to hear Julia's appt went well. i wouldn't be too concerned bout her being smaller for her age, as long as she is putting on weight. As a baby i was always on the smaller side but that was just me, even as child and teenager i was slighty underweight.

maz- thanks maz, i think she is gorgeous too! LOL. The new photos i put up look so much like Df in some of the expressions she makes, i can still see some of me in her but just these faces she makes sometimes look like faces Df pulls!
    Hope you start feeling better. There is some bug going around, i know 3 people over the last week who've had a funny belly and vomiting a bit. All you sickies can stay away from me! LOL.

I can hear her whinging again. I'm still waiting to have a shower, might just take her in her bouncer and sit her in the bathroom. It works quite well sometimes. I think the sound of the water settles her and a few times she's nodded off. i hate still being in my PJ's at this time but the hours just fly and I don't know what I've done all morn!

adele - if yourve made that much this week for the swear jar , I hope to hell yourve got me for the KK thingo..lol. Its gotta start gettting sunny soon mate.
    belle - Vy has 170ml a bottle and she sometimes goes without for 7 hours mind you today she had one at 8, then at 10 and then at 11.30. Im gonna hate changing her nappy later.....Julia might just be nice and peitie. Ah doctors, just cause they go to uni for a decade..they think they know. tut tut.....eheheheheh
    Panna - Thanks for saying my little angle is a cutie. I call her elephant cause when she farts mate...wow..its like an elephant is calling. Im so jealous you have a pic of stewart on his tummy. Everytime Ive tried doing that with Vy she puts her bloody head up. She's done it since birth and no-one believed me until they saw it them selves. She rolled herself over on day 2. I told the MCHN and she just went ' oh yeah' (didn't believe me) then she had to put her on her tummy to check her back and whosh, over vy went. It bloody scares me...DOH!!! another $1
    Sorry CAddie Im a slacker for MSN aren't I. I never seem to have enough time. Vy will end up being a bean poll if she takes after me. Im 178cm tall but as a kid, there was nothing off me. I weighed 55kg when I was 16. God what the hell happened to me! OH i went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of size 20 pants and they fit!!! I was a size 24 before I had Vy so im so happy that ive managed to keep the weight off. Id love to be a size 18 by christmas..that would put it up Jed's side of the family.
    Ive got his brother and sister coming up with their partners tomorrow. Really feel like having them here like a hole in the head. My chrisco is coming tomorrow aswell and ive got to take the cat for his needles at 8.30. Thank god I cleaned the house today.
    Ok ok im going over to msn after i make Wilhelm something for lunch. Oh and I need to pee. ehehhehe
    xxmaz

oh come on Shell - come here and give me a BIG hug so I can share my germs with you.

Sory to be a forum hog but I just to share a moment with you so we can remember a woman who never had the chance to do what we have done..become a proud mum.
    Belinda Emmet I hope you have no more pain mate.

thanks girls i put him on bed while i packed and he cried and cried i then used a dummy something i never do but it shut him up for5 he is now asleep in my arms so hoping i can lay him down soon gotta hang out nappies fold yestersays put away dishes wash bottles so lots to do *sigh*

yeah poor belinda emmet rest in peace. gotta feel sorry for rove though.

That exact same thing i thought when Belinda died, that she's never have that oppotunity to be a mother. As hard as it is sometimes, things like that happening puts everything into perspective and makes you so greatful for everything you have.
    poor Rove, i just don't know how I'd cope if i lost a partner and her parents, you don't expect to outlive your children.

I agree girls, may Belinda Emmett rest in peace, and please send your love and support to her family and Rove and his family too. She will always be loved and remembered.

ive lite a candle for her today, its just makes me so sad for her family.

When I saw Rove on the news at Belinda's funeral it brought tears to my eyes. You never see Rove not having a laugh or saying something stupid. It was really sad seeing him so down and lost.

Just been on another shopping expedition ... gotta love spending heath's money hehehe and I bought my ss pressie YAY! When do we send them out?

ooho Jodi! I do this too, I get so bored at home and I love shopping what you buy?

" Im going to start Vy when she starts looking at what im eating and smacking her lips together"
    LOL... the first thing Xander did when he was born was stick his hand in his mouth and started sucking! As soon as he was able to see properly, he's been eyeing off my food! He already opens his mouth whenever I eat... but he isn't getting solids till 6 months if at all possible.

Maz - I hope you feel better now you've had a pee.

Belle - Don't worry about Julia being a smaller bub.. my Mum had an oversupply of milk and despite me being a piggy baby, I was always on the bottom percentile... even after having a baby, I'm still underweight. Some people are just meant to be smaller than others - and she looks really healthy to me.

Shell - I can so relate to being in PJ's late in the day! LOL... hope you managed to get your shower.

Hope all those that are crook get better soon. I'm dreading the day I get sick and have to deal with a baby at the same time.

Better go grab some lunch before the bobbie monster starts again... seeya chickees.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast