Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #12

Talking

i had such a good day, jack and my first real day out alone, we ha to take car for service to biloela (64kms) and he was so good all day not a peep out of him, we shopped he slept the only noise was as we got in car to come home and turns out i scratched his little leg

but besides that perfect baby

hey caddie can i have a copy of those recipes too please... i love new recipes!

BBL for more personals, but just letting you all know that all went well at Xanders' check-up today. He is 63cm long and weighs in at a healthy 6.54kgs! OINK

Hi girls

Ive been out all day. Julia was weighed this morning at 4.5kgs which is good! it was so hot here yesterday and today shes been really grizzly. I went shopping to meet my friend from Melb for the first time so that was great too and got to meet her little boy too! DH is out tonight wish he was at home...feel all alone.

Hello to everyone I have to read pages! I cant keep up. Will be back tomorrow for personals. Thinking of you all.

Anna - congrats on Xanders great checkup!

Bel
    xxx

OMG Paige has not done a poo in over 3 days...and boy do her farts STINK!!!!

No offence to the bottlefed bubs...but If i wasn't feeding her boobie myself I would swear someone had slipped her a bottle of formula...cos thats what the farts smell like.
    I am dreading her next poo when it comes...i bet it will be a blowout of all proportions!!!

Funny thing is...when she sneezes she farts...LMAO.

Rikki,it would be easier if you go to the health,fitness thread and jodie659? will email them to you.I printed the 31pages out and then deleted my email box.Sorry.Unless jodilee has it?
    Maz,i feel clucky at times too.I get kinda sad if i think no more babies.
    Not much else happening.Trying to stick to the diet!! I have been pretty good so i hope i lost something for tommorow nites weigh in.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrissyT View Post
    OMG chrissy, that's hillarious!! Nina hasn't done a poo for 2 days is has farting heaps so I'm dreading tomorrow. :eek: Lately she's been going every 3 days, and it's HUGE when it finally does come, but she is oh so happy!!

Anna - that's great about Xanders weight. What a little piggy. I didn't get a chance to get Nina weighed, will do it tomorrow, but she's about 63.5cm now.

belle - that's fabulous about Julia's weight. She must be getting of plenty food now.

Well this wine is going down very nicely. I buy Brown Brothers Dolcetto & Syrah and love it

yep I've still got it in my email. Just sent it to you rikki
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 21st, 2006 at 08:32 PM.

thanks jodilee.... and anna, xander is about the same as ainsleigh was (length and weight) last week, and she is two weeks younger than him.... i think she definately takes after dh in the body (hope she has my personality then )

Lately she's been going every 3 days, and it's HUGE when it finally does come, but she is oh so happy!!
    You think that is bad? Xander goes once a week!!! Now that is one scary poo.

Rikki - If Ainsleigh turns out with your personality, she is gonna be one allround gorgeous package!

Belle - Congrats on Julia's weight gain, she is doing so well now. How'd you go with your decision re the dummy?

That is just waaaay funny PMSL

Oh ChrissyT, I'm having a chuckle at the simultaneous sneezing & farting too!

I'll have to take some photos of our couches with my NEW CUSHIONS Small things get me excited these days.

Rans is feeling better now, I just gave him some panadol for his achey back, but he seems more cheerful now I've told him he has to stay home tomorrow to recover properly though. He's still pretty weak, his boss called before to check on him, I think he was concerned with how quick he got sick, apparently he just suddenly went pale and legless :eek:

Congrats to Julia on her weight gain! Sounds like her mumma's done a good job!

Well, fed Riv last at 6:30ish...can't believe he hasn't squawked for milk yet! Cos he only did about 5mins on each side, though they felt empty afterwards...do you think that he could just have learned how to feed efficiently now?

Best get to bed, and might haul Rans off the couch too. Thanks for thinking of him girls, sounds a bit silly I know, but Rans is so strong for me, so it can be kinda upsetting to see him weak. Well, off I go! xo

its cold here today and is trying to rain .

had a crappy night riley was up and dow every 2.5 hrs grrrr. im off to kindy and then back to bed for me.

get my frist ww meeting tonight YAY.

later

Adele

Jodi - could you email me those recipes to please mate. Ive really got to stop eating junk.
    Adele and Caddie - good luck at weigh in...maybe I should bloody join ww, it might get me motivated.
    Anna and Belle - fab weigh ins for the kiddies. OUr turn in about an hour so it will be interesting to see what elephant weighs
    Have a headache at the back of my head...I usually get them before AF arrives so I wont be surprised if she makes an appearance in the next few days.
    Nelle - thank god Rans is better today. Nothing worse than a sick DH.
    Rikki - I agree with Anna if ainsleigh ends up with your personality she going to end up a beautiful girl with a heart of gold.
    Chrissyt - no offense taken about the formula feed comment...but god 3 days worth....she's going to explode everywere and maybe do a ruby (poo all over you like ruby did on caddie)
    Bets go and do the 3 s's - $hit, shower and shave then out the door
    BBL to let you know how much elephant weighs
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; November 22nd, 2006 at 07:43 AM. Reason: cause ive boggies up my nose

another ok night, something was wrong last night though as he kept crying he wasn't hungry, I hate not knowing whats wrong

anyway we out him to bed around 10pm and left him, didn't take long to settle, so he woke at 3am and was back in bed by 3.45am took him 10min to self settle and then slept till 7.40am I can handle that, i just gotta keep going to bed when he does then I dont feel so bad

not much to do here today gotta do some ironing as usual but I think I will have a nap if he goes down soon, although we didn't do much in bilo yesterday I am so tired and sore, may be cause when doing the groceries i carried him my sliing, perhapos belly muscles still aren't up for that

anyway he's getting wingy so might go see whats up

CYL

Ruby slept from 640pm to 4am and had feed then slept till 6am.Cant complain but millana woke at 430am and wouldnt go back to sleep.Fustrating.I thinks it those doves! As soon as the sun rises they start and they are pretty noisy.
    I dont hink my weigh in will go well.According to my scales i havnt lost any.Next week i may have to do 18 points and not 20.Grr

Well last night Ash settled at her bedtime with only a tiny grizzle, but, she was then awake at 12:15, 2:30, 3:50 and 5:50! I didn't feed her at the 3:50 waking, she'd just kicked her blanket off and woken herself up cause of it so spent 10 mins patting her back to sleep. I think she was waking often cause it was quite stuffy in the house and she was prolly thirsty.
    Dunno what I'm gonna do bout these kicking of blankets. If its kool i can put her in a sleeping bag but when its warm the muslin she can kick out of, I tell you she's like houdini (sp?) I watched how she does it and it doesn't matter how tight you get it round her she can get out of it! Might have to get a big sheet and wrap it round her twice or something. Ahh i am so knackard this morn! Can't belive just last week she was settling so well and waking only once! We've taken big step back. We're looking at getting one of those portable air-con.

shell I here you on the no sleep. Nina went down at 6.30, then woke at 10, 2, 3.30, 4.50 & 6. I fed her at 10, 2 & 6. We've got a/c in her room & I dress her in an all-over cotton bodysuit cause she's forever getting out of her sheets, so that way she won't be too cold.

caddie - that's great that Ruby slept so well last night, hope she keeps that up.

maz - yep I'll email it to you.

Anna - I can't believe Xander goes once a week, that would be SOOOOO messy!!!

Just got back fro MCHN - Vy left a big pooy nappy as a present. It stunk the room out. opsie!
    Cause I didn't dry her properly yesterday (I thought I did) she now has one of those yucky red smelly rashes under her left arm. Ive put curash powder on it and Im going to watch it like a hawk. I dont know what happened and i feel guilty that she has it. Im so careful normally. must have been the blooyd heat.
    Any way she now weighs 5605grams - she puton 205g's in 9 days (Holly C!)
    and is 58.5cm long. She wouldn't stop smiling at the nurse.
    Jodi - thanks for emailling me those recipes matie. Gonna have a good sticky at them in a tick.
    On the covering front, maybe we should design a muslin sleeping bag for bubs? It would make life so much easier.
    Sorry to hear that so many of you had a terrible night. It does get better girls.
    Caddie - great to hear that Ruby slept so well. You need to get s sling shot and shot those blasted doves. Atleast youd get rid of some frustration. lol.
    going to organise my ebay stuff now while Vy's down. Gotta get organised and pull finger out.
    xxmaz

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast