Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #12

Anna**- State election. My vote won't count. liberals always win in my area, labour needed a 7% swing to win.

Rach75- i know sleepyness is a side effect but if he's still sleepy and its been 48hrs already then I'd just get him checked like Caddie said. It'll just put yr mind at ease.

I popped in to 7-11 before voting and nelle popped into my head when i saw the slurpee's so i just had to get one!

Adele can you please check to see if your email is correct as i sent it to you and it got sent back.

thanks girls he is not sleepy sleepy as in can't rouse him he just is sleeping heaps I spoke to dr nurse yesterday and she said is normal

but he had waking time just after I posted LOL

yay I won myself a copy of The Wonder Weeks on e-bay. Thanks Jodi for letting me know it was on there.

no worries shell.
    I got the seat thingy majigy for the pool from Big W today. Can't wait till it's a littler warmer to use it. We have solar heating but I forgot to turn it on today so can't go in today, hopefully tomorrow though.

BigW have them too? oh cool... didn't get to K-Mart today so will go to BigW on Monday

ive got one and caityln has already been in ours, we also have a pool in the backyard, i just cant get the kids out of it today.

Sharleen- I got mine for $24.30 including postage and thats second hand but i figure once I'm done with it I'll get to sell it for a similar price.

sharleen - the seat cost $13 and it's Zoggs Trainer Seat for 3-12 months

sorry caddie sharleen is right im having a bad day today its too hot for my brain to work

I got a swim seat as well... managed to get DH to watch Alexander whilst I ducked up to BigW this arvo. Might try it out tomorrow once I've heated up the spa

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678