Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #12

Chrissy- Even those pics you have do look similar. And our bubs are only 3 days apart too.

just put a couple more pics on.

Hi girls,

Thanks to my friends who have messaged me to see if I am ok and called me to, I really appreciate your support.

I am doing ok girls, still not the best but am reading your posts and thinking about you all and you are all cheering me up with your posts.

Mum took me out today which was great we had a great time at lunch and shopping too. I still am waiting to get an appointment with the counsellor to help me with my Post Natal Depression, hopefully it will happen soon as Jeffrey and I are fighting every night and we are doing each others head in. Im trying my best to snap out of it but I do need help so many little things are bothering me, I dont know how to just get over it you know, any tips greatly appreciated girls. I have to say Julia is just beautiful and she talks to me now with goos and smiles and cheers me up so much shes so cute!

Oh for hints for my KK, I love silver jewellery, books, scarfs, accessories etc, unfortunately allergic to bathsalts and stuff for the skin due to my allergies oh and I love chocolate.

Nelle - happy birthday hope you have a great time hon.

Chrissy - OMG sex all the time? wow LOL we have only had it twice since she was born!
    once without protection ooops.

Shell & Chrissy - I think Julia looks similar to your babies too! LOL

Maz - I did some shopping therapy today and bought 3 tops hehe, im sure I will be in trouble but put them in the wash to wear them this weekend so cant take them back now! Hows Vy today?

to everyone, I will do my best to do more personals this weekend, thanks for thinking of me.

Bel
    xxx

hi girl,
    belle, glad to hear you sounding a lot better. hope you get in to see the counsellor soon.

jodi, i was really worried about leaving ainsleigh last night as she was super grizzly from the heat and with dh working away, he does not really know her routine.... but i smsed him about an hour after i left and she was out like a light and she stayed asleep the whole time. so don't stress about leaving bub, it is one night, and i am sure it will all be fine. if you are stressed, he'll pick up on it too.... so relax and try to have a good time!

we're having a nice quiet day at home today. spent the morning getting the pool ready for summer, then i put a carseat in dh's car as he has gone away to see his son for the weekend in my car (no way was i going to be stuck in the house for three days!!) looking forward to taking ainsleigh for a swim.....she loves the water

anna, i got one of those baby seats we were talking about at kmart. also saw them at toys r us.

nelle, have an excellent weekend and birthday. mine is on the 10th of december. i told dh last night that we had to celebrate it this swing he is home, as next swing we'll have stepson staying so won't be the same. so he has two days to find a pressie and think of what to do to celebrate my first birthday as a wife and mother. i'll let you all know how he does!

we are planning on trying for number two when ainsleigh is 9 months - 1 year old, as i'll be 36 in a few weeks. we'll see how i feel about that closer to the time

bubs is squawkin, BBL

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Has any one made plans on when they want to fall pg again? xxmaz
    we plan to start in april to TTC mind you if jase doesn't start behaving we could havd 2 under 1 :eek: the rate we are going LOL

BELLE, glad to see you on here, i am still coming down to pay you a visit, but its just such a hectic time at the moment, so i might not be down to early feb, by the looks of it, as i dont want to battle the christmas traffic at chatswood, then i have school holidays, and i dont think you will appreciate me bring 6 kids plus a baby, so it will have to be early feb i think, but i cant wait to meet you both.....have a great weekend...you are doing a fantastic job girl!!

Rikki - thats fantastic that Ainsleigh was a good girl for dad. I bet you felt proud as punch when you found out. I cant believe your almost 36...i thought more 28-29. Yourve spun me out.
    Shell - im already clucky....I thinks its cause of the m/c and everything. Ah im going to wait but. Im like you, I want to enjoy some time with Vy first and then we'll see if I really do want another.
    Sharleen - never say never mate. You never know..the urge may hit again. I cant believe ambah is 3 months old. holly [email protected]!
    Chrissy - yourve got a bunch of beautiful kids mate. I totally woreship the ground you walk on. You must be so flat out and yet you still have time to chat to us. YOur kids must love you to death. Had a look at the pics and my god Caitlyn and Ashleigh look like twins.
    Belle - breath babe and focus on the strengths in your marriage and yourself. We're here for you, just remember that hon. DOnt self doubt, your to good for that. On a different note, I had a sticky at your new pics. Julia and VY have the same Pumpkin patch hat. Ah great minds think alike..hehehhe
    Rach - 2 under 1...i was almost there but thankfully it didnt work. Im willing to wait.
    Now were ar eyou hiding Caddie, Adele and Anna....I see you there girls...ahh ha!
    Is any one else missing their bellies? I got a bit teary today. Ive put on my arm print cargo's that were a nice fit before I feel pg and I wore them a bit at the beginning of my
    pg with Vy and now they fall down almost. If it wasn't for my gunt hanging over, holding them up they'd be down around my ankles. Jed said he'll take a pic so as soon as he does I'll put it on the wedsite.
    Had a lovely migraine that even my migraine tablets wont budge. I got my AF 2 days ago and Ive had an ear infection for 4 days now but hey, life goes on and there's people out there alot worse off than me.
    Any how, I better go and start making my KK pressy and I need to make a few cards.
    Have a lovely night ladies and dont forget to vote for the girls in VIC
    sweet dreams
    xxmaz

Jed just took a pic of me in my arm pants. If you want to check it out, just look at the flickr pics above my ticker.
    night girls
    xxmaz

hey girls,

wow at some many of you want more babies. I DONT want anymore i think 2 is enough for us and im glad to say simon couldnt cope again with me being preggie lol.

Hey maz - sorry to hear about you pants falling down but that is a good thing i think.
    belle - hang in there girl if you ever need to talk just give me a call you have my numbers.
    caddie - are you doing the points or nocount with weight watchers???

well im off to sit down in the longe room again where it is cooler.

Adele

Adele i am doing the points at the moment.More disciplined for me! If i get bored i will change.You can do alternate weeks and they reckon if your weight plateus to do it too.
    I made homemade burgers tonight!

yuck, yuck and triple YUCK! Why didn't anyone ever warn me that disposable nappies leak when babies do explosive poo? I've never had that happen before... but this is the first time he poo'd in a disposable. LOL. Valuable lesson learnt there. Make sure I do my washing on a daily basis and not go gallivanting in the shops all day before doing so

Belle - Was great to catch you on msn today, sorry I had to go so fast (the previously mentioned explosive poo situ!). I agree with Chrissy, you are doing a great job!

Rikki - Thanks.. I'm off to K-Mart tomorrow me to pick up one of those seats, did you try it out yet? Tomorrow is gonna be a warmer one, tho maybe not warm enough for a dip.

Sharleen - I *think* I'm at the end of my baby making too. My DH only wants one, and so did I... tho now I'm not so sure all of a sudden?!? :eek:

Jodi_Lee - Wow, Nina has grown a bit too... they are all growing so fast now.

Caddie - How's Millana tonight? Hope she settles for you.

Hello to all you other yummy mummies ... I hope all of you on these WW diets are going strong (hang in there!) - I'm off to go catch up on everyone's homepages' whilst I have the chance.

Well, other than the poo incident, Xander has been kinda OK today considering all the physio exercises he is doing right now. He is a bit unsettled, but he is finally asleep tonight so I am having some me time as DH is crashed out on the couch again. I've got so much housework to do, so I might ask my little sis to watch him tomorrow for me whilst I get it done as hubby reckons he has lots to do as well (or I'll make sure he does that's for sure )

Anna what were you doing up at midnight last night!

We ended up going out last night after telling MIL again and again and again what to do if she wakes up, and she didn't even wake up LOL. She's only just woken up now and is sitting there watching cartoons giggling at them. It's so cute. It was good to get out and have a few drinks but we were home pretty early, around 10'ish.

anna / rikki - what is the seat you guys are talking about for the pool?

ETA: OMG...Xander must have sent the massive poo vibes over this way cause Nina hadn't been for a week and it went everywhere YUK! trust Heath to go out this morning when he did he knew it was coming lol
    Last edited by Visitor7; November 25th, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

LOL Jodi - I'm in Perth, it was 10pm when I posted!

Morning all,
    We have to go and vote soon. Wish it wasn't compulsory!

I'm going to be pampered the next 2 saturdays. i found my voucher I got for xmas last year for a 1hr facial and half hour massage. So I'm having the facial next sat and massage week after.

jodi_lee- Thats great that you got to go out. Knowing it went well will make it easier for the next time.

*Belle*- Hi belle. Hope you get that appt soon, pretty bad that there is waiting times for things like this. i think its important that you get set up right away. I don't think there are any quick fix solutions, just concentrate on getting through each day, try get out of the house every day even if just for a short walk around the block.

Shell - What are you guys having to vote on?

Jodi - The swim thing we were talking about is a inflatable ring but it has a mesh seat type thing in it so you can use it for little babies and they wont fall through. Awesome news that you managed to have a nice night out.. we still haven't left Xander for any serious length of time, might have to be brave one time soon.

Belle - I agree with Shell, make sure you do try and get out of the house everyday even if only a short walk in the fresh air... I've also found Xander sleeps so much better if he has been out in the fresh air and sunshine in the late arvo (obviously cover her up so she doesn't burn). Hang in there hon.

I know its a good thing but has anyone elses babies had 2 mth injection then proceeded to sleep and sleep, Jack has been sleeping nealry all the time since thursday morning, he wakes for feeds but not much else, he slept so much yesterday he had to be woken for shower and feed last night, as he had had very little to eat during the day, mind you he caught up after shower still down 1/2 a feed though

Maz you look great woooooo!!!!!!! for 20kgs lighter already Woooooooo!!!! I have set myself a goal I am 2kgs lighter than when I fell pg last January I want to lose another 15kg by April when we start TTC

so any plans for weekend, I have washing to do and have to help jase get ready for next weekend we heading to agnes again, but we have a container being delivered and we are putting up a little garden shed thing so gotta take stuff down

gotta go Jack awake

caddie- how many points were they ??? could you email me the how to make them please

thanks adele
    Last edited by aboll; November 25th, 2006 at 08:09 PM.

Rach75,You may want to get little jack checked out by the dr.I just rang my friend and the same thing happened to her little girl but at 12months.She had to be admitted to hospital for dehydration and observation.The drs wont say for sure that its the needles but you only have to put 2 and 2 together.Or ring health direct,especially if you know this is not normal for jack.
    Adele i will email you!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast