Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #16

Default Babies Born September 2006 #16

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found here

ChrissyT - I saw your post about not being pregnant anymore. Once again I apologise for the delay. With 3 kids to look after and numerous outside activities life can get pretty busy.

Love

Me first, me first.......

Just incase it wasn't posted on the last thread,
    Just wanted to know if anyone else hasn't got their KK pressy yet?:frown: I think my posty ate mine!
    Im very jealous of you girls loosing weight. I eat to much [email protected] so Ive really got to start and pull my finger out.
    Sorry for lack of Personals, Vy was up most of the night and im knacked.
    Later chickens
    xxmaz
    Last edited by Astrolady; December 7th, 2006 at 01:11 PM. Reason: two posts within min of each other

Maz - I tried again with the e-mail but from my other addy, did it work this time?

Caddie - Bummer about your Mum's handbag if it was stolen... people can be so low.

Nelle - Poor you getting a scare with those guys on your property! Thansk for asking, I did get some sleep last night - he only woke twice. Probably serves me right for bragging about him sleeping through for the last few weeks

Shell - Thanks heaps for looking that up for me... Xander actually is doing quite a few of those things you listed, so maybe that explains it all! Let's just hope it all stops soon.
    Last edited by Anna**; December 7th, 2006 at 12:59 PM. Reason: hit post before finished!

I haven't got mine either Maz...having said that, I haven't checked the letterbox yet today :P

River's got a cold again Hate listening to all that clogged up snotty sounding breathing. And I still haven't taken him for immunisations, I want to, but there's no way I'm making his immune system deal with immunisations while it's trying to fight off this cold. He's been feeling a little warm to the touch, I think he's got a slight slight fever fighting off the cold, which isn't worrying me, cos he seems pretty content, but I'm keeping an eye on it.

Well, Riv's woken up from his nap and is starting to get a bit wiggly on my lap. Later! xo

ETA: I think I will soon. Shannon (mod) said that I might not see it straight away, but I might check how long it's supposed to take.

i haven't got my kk pressie either maz... hope it arrives tmw we have just been to MG... was really good as it's a nice group of girls. only problem is that there are two groups together as the MCHN was on holidays so there is a really big age gap (some of the bubs are only five weeks old) so they are so different at this age. oh well, won't be long till we don't notice the gap.

ainsleigh is so tired as she did not have a sleep at all this morning, so have just put her down and she has zonked by herself. better take advantage of her sleeping to do some jobs!

caddie - bummer about your mum's handbag... people can be so low.

Anna - yes it worked hon and i sent you 2 back...did you get mine? lol. OH I will defently take that cover of your hands to matie. LEt me know how much and i'll send it your way.
    Sharleen - I love that pic on your ticker. Man, I have to pay my membership again soon, thanks for reminding me.
    Nelle - Im so sorry that rivers got a cold. poor little man. big sloppy kisses from Vy
    Rikki - Snap! hehehehe we posted at the same time. Is ainsleigh back into routine? ex going to sleep 2 hours earlier? Is mothers group good? I never went to one and IM sort of spewing I didn't but its to late now. My g/f's that had their bubs the same time as me are too busy and we dont meet up that much any more. One of them was my bridesmaid and the slacker doesn't even return my phone calls.
    I did something really naughty and Jed's going to kill me. We have an aussie cc that has been paid out and just sitting there begging to be spent, well I rang them today and asked for a replacement card. I dont want to be a tight wad when we go on holidays and w ewont be able to if we dont use it. Just dont tell Jed he wont be none the wiser.
    Better go and start vaccying before muffit wakes... oh oh Caddie you need to let me know about that nappy woman! lol
    xxMaz
    Last edited by maz; December 7th, 2006 at 01:31 PM. Reason: 3 of us posted at almost the same time. lol

thanks for the email Sharleen! I am going to check out some now!!

has anyone heard of the roto virus vaccine ??

also thanks for the advice on the formula

anyway better go do some work

Maz - I haven't got it... did you send to hotmail or my westnet one? Could you resend to my westnet addy when ya get a chance.. I give up on hotmail.

I sent it to your hotmail. I dont have your westnet one I dont think..im going to search right now.

Hmm I fell off the WW wagon today..............well more like I jumped off So Nelle, Maz dont feel so bad about us gals losing weight! I ate KFC nuggets naughty girl that I am. Oh well they are only 5 points and I havent had dinner yet............
    Ugh outside is soooooooooo smoky from the Bushfires in Vic. I could hardly see two feet in front of me on the drive home. Now my chest feels all tight and bub is sniffly and upset.
    Maz, I will have to try and make it over your way sometime soon so we can meetup!

oh yum... KFC nuggets. Gonna have to get me some of them for dinner tonight....

Hi girls how are you all?

I havent had time to catchup on all the posts yet! but wanted to say hello..

Maz I have sent my KK present and received mine too

BBL girls.

Bel
    xxx

I am so hanging for tomorrow night Belle - I hope you like your KK pressy I have NO IDEA who sent it. Love the new ticker babe.
    Anna - 3rd time lucky mate..I hope to hell it works this time..i'll pull my hair out other wise.
    AnnaT - yes we'll have to catch up..hmm KFC hmmm I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE their strips.
    Ringing the hair dressers for next thruday so I can get my hair done for this bloody wedding and get some waxing done :0. Have a really bad fur burger now....sorry TMI its just I dont have time for THAT side of me at the moment and its driving me nuts. might have to plait it soon if I dont get a waxing.
    BBL

Maz how bout we work out a deal? You send me some scrapping stuff to the value of $20 and i will sen you the beehind and pul cover? You pick out nice stuff!! Plus you might spot something i like over there.I have a hard time getting to the scrap shops sometimes and i only have 1 local one.If its inconvienant for you dont worry!! We can just excange moila!!
    Im going to go buy a bra tonight as im wearing my maternity ones still and i dont even breastfeed!!
    Hope chrissy is alright?
    Hello all else be BBL as ruby whingy puss.

Bel – Love Julia’s new ticker! She is adorable!

AnnaT – must say I am not a huge KFC fan, I can go the odd twister but I am more a Maccas chick.. Fattening I know! But I love cheeseburgers! Don’t tell me how many WW points they are! Hope the bushfires clear up, I have been seeing them on the news, scary stuff

Maz – I can join you in the waxing department; have not had a chance to get it done since 1 week before I had Alexander! And with Hubby coming home on Saturday after being away for 2 weeks me really should get it done! Esp. since we have not done the deed since having the bubba! Maybe I should put out! After all 12 weeks is a long time! Poor Hubby!!! Heheh

Rach – I have heard of the virus but not the vaccine/ I don’t think it is an immunisation that all bubs need... Is it for you or bubs???

Sharleen – hubby found a house! I have been frantic this afternoon signing and emailing/faxing my ˝ of the application to him so he can lodge it tonight! I hope we get it... I could wee myself I am so nervous... what if they don’t like us... what if they choose someone else.. I wanna know why why why!!!!!! Just say yes please!!!! When I have the house ill email you a link so you can see it!!! Don’t want to jinx myself!

Rikki – hope that you got some housework done... must say I don’t know how you do it all yourself with hubby away at the mines! You are a wonder woman!

Nelle – hope that Riv’s cold gets better; Alexander has had some pretty bad snot in the last couple of days... Ever since he was immunised last Friday actually! Lucky I have a very long pinkie finger to get it al out??? Ooh TMI!

Caddie – hope that you find a couple of nice new bras!
    Shell, Anna**, ChrissyT and everyone else HOWDY!!

Hope that Chrissy is ok... has anyone heard???

Xoxoxo

Quote Originally Posted by little*princess View Post
    Rach – I have heard of the virus but not the vaccine/ I don’t think it is an immunisation that all bubs need... Is it for you or bubs???

:
    IL's and SIL were going on about it, and when I said I doubt I woulkd get it, I basically got told I was stupid :mad:

was just trying to find some info to back up how I felt about it, some actual info rather than my opinion so I can tell IL's to shove it were sun dont shine

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast