Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

Maz,put a piccy up of your new haircut! I cut a fringe on my hair last week!
    Girls,we are not slaves to our husbands/partners.I would not be up at midnite doing dishes.You cook the meal,they help eat it.My hubby helps everynite with dishes,thats one thing i cant c/o about and when he has spare 5 min does his washing.This will happen for the rest of your life if you dont nip it in the bud.Id tell my husband where to stick it when he annoys me.
    Ruby slept in her room for the 1st time onher own.Went to sleep at 630pm and woke at 4am.Had a feed and after talking to herself for 15min went back to sleep until 615am.
    She is sucking her hands so much,even trying to get at mine.Dribble guts but i see no teeth or inflammation.
    Any way better get dressed for the day.

I am off to the RACES today.. So i have done the fake tan, brushed my hair for once and Alexander is having formula at Nannas!

If only i had a date! Hubby is still away.. maybe ill pick up!

***** Alexander Ryan is 3 months old today!!!! ****
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; December 16th, 2006 at 09:09 AM. Reason: my sons 3 months birthday !

hope you pick up littlep.........LOL

God all these bubs are getting to there 3 months too quick! Ash will be 3 months on Monday.
    The races sounds like fun Little.P. enjoy yourself, have a perve while hubby's not around.

Caddie- Ruby did well sleeping for the first time on her own. I know what you mean bout the hand sucking, sometimes while I'm BFing I notice she's not sucking properly and when I look she's shove her thumb in there as well!

Does anyone know when Af usually returns if your exclusively BFing? I suppose everyone would be different, hopefully it won't be til a few months when she starts solids or something.

Shell my SIL has exclusively fed all of her children (currently no.5) and with the last 2 she didnt really get any period until they were about 1yr old and then def fell preg before her next period. She would always say that the period before falling preg was always light. She started solids at around 6 mths. Goodluck hun.

Love

Hm Dh is in a good mood today and is willing to discuss TTC............its date night tonight seeing as my sister is here to babysit so I might ask him to talk with me about it then.
    Just chillin out today. Bub is having a nap (even after getting 9 hours sleep last night).
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Morning All...

Happy 4 Months Xander!!!

Happy 3 Months Alexander - L*P I hope you have a fraet time out at the races!!! GL Picking up... LOL

Adele - Oh No... I hope Riley is feeling much better this morning...

Jodi - Always the way huh!!! They are always better by the time you get to the Dr!!! KiAra did that when I was pg... I hadn't felt her move for ages, put the HCG machine on and wella kicks galore! Glad Nina is ok!

Rach - You poor thing... Steven sometimes does that, but if I am tired, i make him help before he goes to bed... he usually doen't complain... LOL at not trying a move... are all men the same or what... Steven was soooo asleep on the couch last night and took himself off to bed, then when I hopped in... whatta ya know, a burst of energy!!! LOL

Have a great weekend all...

I can't beleiev your all talking about TTC or even TTC already!!!

Admittedly I have thought about another baby, but we wont TTC for atleast another 6-12 months...

Question: What age gap do you think is better/easier... a big one as in 3 years + or a small on under 3 years?

i like a small gap, thats why im alreadY TTC, and im an old ***** now as well, but everyone is different, so its a personal choice.
    i had 3 babies 3 years running, so they were very close, and i loved it, very hard work, but now they are older they get on so well.

chrissy you crack me up woman. I so want another baby boy its not funny. bring on next year.
    putting a new pic of the hair do up on site. I haven't brushed it properly but it looks laright. I'll show you mine caddie if you show me yours. lol
    Hello to everyone. sorry that im a slacker. Ive got to get the 3 kids ready to go out for tea for my mums birthday and its a bit harder with Jed not being home. No , its probably easier cause there's no yelling and fighting going on.
    BBL tonight chickens

Angry WARNING - major vent following NO SWEAR JAY ALOUD!

I could kill Jed. He rings us up from the bucks night, pi$$ed (surprise surprise) and i ask him generally when he thinks he'll be home. oh about 5-6pm tomorrow. I told him that wasnt good enough cause the boys want to spend some time with him aswell this weekend and that maybe he could leave at lunch time. He then tells me not to make him feel guilty for having a good time. WTF?! He always plays the poor guy done wrong when he's around his family!!AHHHHHH. Yet if I go out for a morning, he gets Nikolaus to ring me to find out when im home 'cause Ive been gone for so long' He is totally F44Ked when he gets home tomorrow. He's gone for 2 nights and left yesterday at 2 in the after noon. Who's place can I come to for 2 nights so I can pay the [email protected]@rd back? I couldn't do it to the kids either cause Jed gets frustrated (cause he's DUMB) and starts yelling like a di*k and makes the kids upset. He's lucky he's not home right now, I could just punch the pric$K! I sent him a text telling him not to bring his attitude home with him and we'll talk when he get home. His eldest brother left his wife and new born baby in Newcastle for this bucks night. So its a family trait. He's expecting us to call him at bed time tonight. Opsie IM going to forget. Ahhh FUUUUUUcurry!

Aww Maz huge hugs to you. I had the you never let me have fun argument the other night aswell. It ****es me off so much because I feel like I can never have an opinionm when he is around his brother as I am being the anoying wife.
    Ugh enough about my vent, lets just put it this way I can totally understand where you are coming from and he is definantly living up to a DH status. I hope Vy and the boys give you a good nights rest tonight babe. Feet up and enjoy the big bed by yourslef.

Love

maz, you can come to my house for a few days............men are just pr$$ks at times, they have no fu&&in idea, i went to craigs xmas party, and he made a big song and dance about ITS A FAMILY PARTY, so after me waiting in the park next to the club where it was being held, 2 hours after his SO CALLED LAST BEER, i walked into the club to say goodbye, and guess what he was ordering anthere beer, i think he would of had around 5 in the time i was waiting in the park,THEN HE HAD THE ****S WITH ME FOR ABOUT TO LEAVE HIM AT THE PARTY, WITH NO WAY HOME:evil: :twisted: :mad: i just ignored him for the night, and as soon as he got home he was snoring in 5 minutes and it was 6pm..........so i woder who was the pi$$ed one? but the next morning he did not say a word, and to be honost i dont think he even remembered how he got home, considering at 1pm he told me IM SO PI$$ED!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girls,

got a phone call this morning asking me if i could take riley back into the hospital for another checkup and blood works done. cause they have found something in his blood that is making him sick so today i was in there from 10.30 till 5pm ahhhh they gave his something to kill the germ off and we were aloud home fro the night but i have to go back in tomorrow for another check up so that doesnt bother me at all as along as he is getting better that what counts i think .

well im off he has woken up.

Later

Adele

Maz- I'm with you. My Df goes out getting ****ed every sat night, that part dosn't bother me too much what ****es me off is he'll crash at a mates place (I tell him not to come home ****ed cause he'll wake us all) And he doesn't roll home til 1pm the next day then he'll lie in bed all day and thats what ****s me, by that time I just want some time to myself to just even have a shower so I end up yelling at him and just dumping Ashleigh on him.
    Sometimes I feel slight resentment about how easy Df life is, well i think its easy he may not agree. Just that his life hasn't changed all that much, he still has his freedom whereas I feel like i have lost all freedom. I get like 2hrs off between feeds if i wanna go out. i find it hard just to find time for a shower or food yet he finds time to go out drinking and partying. I shouldn't complain too much cause he does try hard and helps out around the house alot. I would like him to do more with Ash in regards to settling her for bed or more nappies pr bath etc,
    God there I've gone now raving on. Ahh we all need to get stuff off our chests!

Adele- thats good they found whats wrong, at least now they can treat him and he'll feel much better.
    Last edited by shellbell3; December 16th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.

Races was great.. didnt pick up but my boobs were almost dripping when i left. I had missed 2 feeds and they were about to explode!

Hope Riley gets better soon xoxoxo

BBL .. need to pack more boxes! It never ends

Hugs to you Maz

Adele-Poor little Riley. As shell said at least they know what they are dealing with now and they can work at getting your little man better.

Ugh what do you know, I cook a roast meal for the first time in ages. Leith is at work so I have put some on a plate for him. Eithan wakes just as everything is cooked and needs feeding. Bella chucks a I'm not eating anything whammy. So I feed Eithan and then get a reheated meal and Bella doesnt even eat it. Sometimes it really bothers me that I go to all this effort(not that roast is an effort but you know what I mean) and there is noone to enjoy it and I get it cold, again.

About all of our DH. I agree have your fun, but remember if you have a hangover that's tough luck buddy, you are a dad and have things you have to do too. But as usuall I get the I'm sorry hun I feel sick I cant do it. We had to stop on the way home the other night for a vomit on the side of the road. But admitedly he gets carsick and we had just come down a windey hill.

Lilp-LOL, if guys were looking they probably thought you had inflatable boobies. As I am sure they grew fuller as the day went on. I hope you enjoyed your day.

Enough from me, sleep well ladies.

Love
    Last edited by **Helen**; December 16th, 2006 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Lilp

Maz - My place is open if you want!!! It seems that they're all the same... My Dh, got it big time last week... I was meant to go to my work xmas party, and he was looking after Kiara. He got the opportunity to go to a corporate luncheon at the MCG where a couple of cricket legends were guest speaking etc (my DH is a roof plumber... not a corporate!) the same day, So I said yep go it's free and not like you get the chance all the time, but PLEASE be home by 5 -6pm at the latest... 6pm rolls by, 6.30 rolls by and he texts me to say they are just leaving hilton now... WTF... So there goes my night and he wonders why I crack it when he goes out to Cricket training 2 nights a week for him, then helps with the juniors 1 night a week, AND wants to go out all the time on the weekends... He does ask if I want to go, but it's not always possible with a 12 week old baby!!!

He too puts on the dont make me feel guilty for having a good time... but I keep making him feel guilty.... especially now that Kiara is doing more!!!

Adele - Glad you found out what it was with Riley... glad he's getting better too..

OK... DH is on his way home from cricket... and we are going to the pub for dinner then to the carnival/fair thing that's on tonight with carols and fireworks!

see ya all later!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast