Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

Oh yay Little P! Do you think you'd like a number 3 some day? And owww to your husband, hope he heals up soon.

Wow Rach, that's a lot of food for you two! Enjoy eating it!

Speaking of lilP breaking her drought:
    Me lying on couch: Do you want to come and snuggle honey?
    DH: alright. (comes and lies on me)
    Me: I love you. (kisses his neck)
    DH: turns his head to see the tv and starts whistling a metal song.

I think River might be an only child, the way things are going :P
    He's too funny. We'll get there though!

Oh mum and sis are here, later girls!

LOL Nelle it sounds like my place not that i actually want sex but I come out in underwear and stand in front of the tv trying to be sexy and I get told to move out of the way!

Hi gals. I pop in every now and then but really have trouble keeping up LOL! Just wanted to wish everyone a great Christmas.

Tom will be 3 months old on Christmas day and Jack is old enough this year to really know what's going on. He is getting swings and a slide from Santa so he must have been very good! I am expecting some swearing when DH and BIL have to put it together!

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Hi Mel, merry xmas to you too.

little*princess- you poor hubby, sounds like you made him feel alot better though. My Df broke his leg couple years ago, a week before we were meant to go to Bali! I was not happy.

maz- That'd have to be fantastic watching yr kids opening there pressies and seeing there little eyes light up. I love the whole magic of xmas.

Jodi- You MIL bit funny. I know the whole meaning of xmas is important but I also think family is impotant too and I see xmas as not just a religious thing but also as tiime for everyone to get together and celebrate. Oh well its her loss! Sounds like you'll be busy. I'm going to my aunties place so no cooking for me just eating!

rikki- Hope you get more sleep tonight you poor thing. Glad you eventually got inside, I would've been paniking that I'd be out there all night!

Shell - ROFPMSL. im crying so hard cause of what you said about the underwear and telly thing. I have the opposite problem I have to tell him to pi$$ off and leave me alone
    Little P - yay at hubby being home early even though it was not on the best way. Make the best of it babe...who knows it might be a race between you and Chrissy to see who get a pos pg first lol
    Hi ya Mel R - great to hear that your boys ar edoing so well. Make sure you have a great christmas and dont be a stranger.
    Now Nelle, dont be so mean to River (lol) who are you going to pass all those yummy nappies onto when Riv's out of them.
    Just got home from Jed's christmas work do and who was the celebraty there? Vy of course. All the builders were like oh and ah at her. Really, I have never seen so many muscular men fall over backwards for a baby..(mummy enjoyed every moment of the eye candy too lol...dont tell dad)She's now telling me off for not getting her bottle ready for her. I also took a pic of her presents today and im going to put them on her web site in a min. I cant be bothered writing them all down but I have to wrap the things tonight. Ahhh its going to kill me. Very proud of myself to night, only ate prawns and salad...how can I pass up free tiger prawns come on.
    Better go and be a mummy
    have a wonderful night girls...yay school holidays and I dont have to get up a sparrow fart tomorrow.
    xxmaz

maz,dont worry prawns are great for being healthy.2.5points for 10!!
    Had my weigh in tonite,had a loss which im real happy about.I jst spilt pepsi all over the floor which im not happy about!! The girls are in bed and im going to watch top model on fox!
    Merry christmas mel!

Go Caddie- go Caddie.
    I am so looking forward to tonight. Jed has to put the kids to bed cause im going out for a GIRLS NIGHT!!!!!!! Pay back time YAY. Im pretty impressed with him at the moment but. His sister decided to invite herself and darling (Bull$hit) child with us to the WErribie Zoo when we go on our holiday. She didnt ask us or anything, just assumed that she was coming with us and had told her son. Jed spoke to her las tnight on the phone and told her we wanted to do something alone with his family that week as we were all spending 5 days together. She cracked it. It annoys me sometimes cause she gets everything and anything from his sisters and parents and she automatically assumes that we are the same. Tuff tities! Im so proud of him that he put us first. Ive started packing already for it and ive got a thousand things to do this week like wrap the presents still.
    BBL, I nned a coffee

Typing one handed cos I'm feeding - River just slept 14hrs!! Good for sleep although bad for heart attacks and exploding boobies.

Yay Caddie on your weight loss!
    Yay Maz that Jed prioitised your family time!

Okay well I'll be back later with both hands hopefully girls. xo

well Nina is still asleep and I'm bored. She went to sleep at 6.30 last night and its 9am here now. hmmm ... what to do? I suppose I could eat, but really couldn't be bothered doing anything. She has her needles today! wish me luck girls.

good morning girls,

all is going better in my house hold everyone is getting better slowly which is good. simon has finally gone back to work as tuesday i got gastro and yesterday i hurt my back dont how just could stand for very long with out crying from pain.

caddie well done on your weight loss. i must say that i have lost 6.1kgs in 1 month. yaya only 4.9kgs for my 10% i will get to that after christmas i think christmas is going to be a dont care day after what i have been through.

well im off to catch up on somethings that have been put aside for a week now.

bbl

adele

good luck jodi hope all goes well for you both

Be a brave girl today Nina!

Yay! for little Riv sleeping so long... the boobies are a killer in the morning tho aren't they Nelle?

Maz - Awesome that Jed put you guys first. How was the girls night?

Congrats on the weight loss girls!

Xander woke last night at about 4am crying... I'm really wondering if he may be getting pain from his gum/teeth as his hands were jammed in his mouth and he has been drooling way more than usual. I couldn't get him to settle with a feed (he was still jamming his hands in his mouth) so I took him into the spare bed with me.

adele- God Adele! Everything seems to happen to you! How's yr back now? Hopefully the new year won't bring you as many drama's!

You girls with sleeping babies are so lucky! Ash still wakes 2-3 times/night, I thought by 3 months she might improve! Then in the day she only sleeps for 30-45mins and is awake for about 2 hours in between!

maz- good on Jed, it annoys me when people think they can just invite themselves along to things! Enjoy the girls night tonight!

caddie- Congrats on the weight loss. I love Top Model too. I was sad Amanda went, I hate that Melrose.

Well Ash is yelling out, she's been awake for already 2.5 hrs this morn, she needs a nap but won't sleep! She hasn't slept much overnight, after her 4am feed she just wouldn't settle, kept crying as soon as I put her down!

Adele - thats fantastic that you lost so much weight. good one you mate. IM so glad that everything is better at home with the kids (and simon back at work ) I hope your feeling better too.
    Jodi - just dont cry...you'll be right with Nina's needles. Im having a cant be f'cirried day too. we're so not going anywere!
    Nelle - 14 hours OMG I wish but then you have very sore owie bb's now. NO touchie! I got asked were I got my thongs from las tnight...I told them it was from a gorgous friend who loves me more then Jed. They wanted to know if you'd love them as much too. PMSL.
    Anna - girls night tonight, I hav eno idea what the hell towear. Sounds like Xander is teething alright. Owie poor babe.
    Shell - should have rung you at 4 - thats Vys time too. She did it to me when I was pg aswell.
    HI ya sharleen - good luck at the shops...its murder out there.
    Elephant is raising her trunk again
    Later chickens
    Last edited by maz; December 21st, 2006 at 09:18 AM. Reason: new posts

new thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678