Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

Hey all of us should go away and all leave our partners with the kids. That'll show them! Theres a show on Foxtel that I watched a few times called "I want my mummy" and the mums go away for a weekend to get pampered and the dads take care of the kids and do all the jobs the mummies do, by the end of the weekend they're always so glad for their wives to return and appreciate what they do so much more.

Shell - im absolutely loving that idea. Jed would be so f$$ked after it.
    I felt really bad for doing that post before but its so good to hear im not the only one. Thanks girls for sharing and listening. I really do like the idea of meeting up somewere over night but. Maybe when our babies are one or something or everyone has stopped Boobie feeding so theirs no owies. Okay, I'll start a swear jar for real, and I'll put $$ in it when ever I swear.
    Adele - Mte im so sorry little man is so sick. Man here I am going on about the arse of a hubby of mine and yourve got the biggest worry in the world. I honestly dont know how you do it. Are you sure your only 22?? lol. Really mate, [email protected] aside, my thoughts are with you and your kids. Your too brave.
    Just came home from a lovely meal with my parents and brother. Some P Platers drove past my dad and abused him for driving to slow, bad move to do cause I was already out of my car and ready to go (IYKWIM - fisty cuffs) they **** when I kicked their door. Mind you this was only an hour after the phone call with Jed so it was a good tension release.
    Thanks again girsl, man I loves ya's all
    xxmaz

Maz - when did Vy change so much! She is even cuter !!! I want another litle girll.. can we swap kids for a day ??? So i can cuddle a sweet little pink bundle and you have my stinky blue one??

Little p - your on mate...im so clucky for a little boy its not funny and Alexander looks good enough that I could just ohh eat him up. oh im going gooey inside. I even want the same name I had picked out for Vy - Matausz Josif. I cant wait until christmas next year. OH as for the stinky bit, VY has the most rotten [email protected] ever. I changed her formual 2 days ago and she's been farting but better still her pooh is now yellow again and not green anymore and she sleeps all the time (thank god).
    Jed thinks im nuts cause I keep collecting the hair that Vy has lost in her sheets and putting it in a bag, she had really dark brown hair when she was born and now its growing back strawberry blonde and fuzzy (like Wilhelms). I wonder is she'll get my green eyes aswell

I agree with lil p. Vy is just getting soo grown up and even more gorgeous. I see little girls clothes everywhere and go all gooey. I just wish I had enough money to buy them for all of you girls with girls. But I must admit I am soo happy to have a lil boy.

Mel-ugh I cant beleive he wasnt home for your christmas party. tutut.

Love

Well...Dh's hey...for someone who doesn't swear, I am miiiighty tempted cos Rans is being a FREAKING LOOOOOSER! He's so lucky I was holding Riv at the time otherwise I reckon he'd have a black eye. I can't believe that I am full time with Riv 5 days a week and weekends are supposed to be HIS turn to take care of Riv, who won't settle tonight and what do I get from my husband snoozing on the couch? 'I'm sooo tired'. What the?? Okay, so he's been for a suit fitting and Christmas shopping today, but I've had the boy all day and been out too! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! :mad:
    Eurrgh, what a jerk.
    I yelled at him til he got up from the couch and changed Riv's nappy and put him to bed again. Still, I can hear Riv fussing (though he'll probably be okay seeing as I fed him again) and Rans is in bed. Okay he's quiet now.

AND I get so annoyed when Riv cries and Rans just goes in and pops in a dummy and then a minute later when he cries Rans says I just settled him, he'll go to sleep. Wouldn't hurt him to take 5mins away from the couch/tv...

Okay, you can all come out from behind wherever you were hiding, normal cheerful Nelle is back now :P

I agree girls, how much are our little ones growing up! It's unbelievable how much they're growing and changing! I can't believe some of them are 4 months already! Whoa!!!
    Caddie that's wonderful that Aaron helps with the dishes and stuff, Rans used to be so good but I don't know what's happened..might have a chat with him when he's stopped hating my guts from yelling at him.
    Thank goodness for Christmas, I'm watching the Carols in the Domain on tv and it's really cheering me up, I've been catching myself singing along, lol!
    Might go light some candles before it's finished!
    My two uncles had their properties burned (but only their investment paddocks where they kept some meat cows) but not all burned and I think most of the cows are okay. And the fire went in a paddock next to one of my uncle's houses but missed the house! Though someone nicked their water pump thing...who does that? And my Gran's got burned leaves falling from the air in her farm. Glad they're all safe though.

Well, later girls, tomorrow is a new day and I'm praying it will be a wonderful one for all of us xo

morning girls, just checked my lotto results, didnt win a million this week,bummer, i was going to shout us all a weekend away, maybe to new zealand, so our hubbys cant get us back, when all the bubs give them the sh**s, oh well maybe next week ill win..........wishful thinking.

Have a great relaxing sunday, i desperatly need to lose weight this week!

Chrissy - Ive decided that it weight loosing time so Jed can Jealous when other guys look at me. pay backs are a b'artch!
    Oh New Zealand sounds so nice..ahhhhhh.
    Taking the kids out shopping today so I can spend a **** load of Jed's money.
    Thanks for your comments about my little princess guys. She really makes my heart melt at the moment. She woke up at 4 and had a feed. Afterwards she came into bed with me and we both fell alseep snuggling. then at 7.30 I feel this little arm around me and Wilhelm has snuck in and cuddled up. I love moments like this, pitty they dont happen often enough.
    Have a wonderful day girls, im thinking of you all
    xxmaz

Your photos look great maz,i can see the dark bits at the end.Way cool mumma!
    And the xmas photo of the kids is lovely.Millana wouldnt go near santa!
    Chrissy a trip to new zealand! that would be fab.Its a pity someone who was rich couldnt fly us together for a meet up.Mybe if we stay together long enough current affair will get us together for an interveiw and pay.
    Adele,you only 22 woman.Half your luck.hope riley is feeling better today.

I am off to my nephews 5th birthday party today. It'll be Ashleigh's first party she's been invited to.

Isn't nice we all have each other to vent to. Df knows now when I get really cranky he needs to lift his game and he does for awhile then starts slacking off again and I get ****ed again! At least now he is on school holidays so he'll be expected to lift his game big time, I told him I'm having 3 sleep in a week which is moer than fair, he gets the 4 and otherwise he can get up early with me everyday.

Hey where is everyone today? I'm back from the party. My sister made the best cake, it was a train, had 4 carriages and all, from those kids cake books. No need to pay heaps money for a cake with her around, she'll be making all Ashleigh's.
    James had a fantastic day and had a hold of Ashleigh and was so excited and said afterwards "I did it!" He's so cute.

Chrissy- I would love to win lotto, would help if I entered, I always plan to.

Nelle- Is good to hear your family is safe, those fires are terrible and can you believe that there were idiots that started that other one? They should be locked up for life.

Jed cam ehome and I let rip. He didn't even apologise so I went off my nut again. He's tredding really carefully now....even happy to try at christmas time next year..defently! Hmm big suck he is.
    Shell - great to hear that the party went well. It is quiet in here today..everyone must be making babies..lol.
    [email protected] beter go visitors...
    BBL
    xxmaz

well we have had a great weekend

friday nite Jack went down @ 11pm didn't wake till 6.50am he had a little doze while we got ready to go out, went to Biloela did shopping and stuff nice day if it wasn't so stinking hot, we came home and crashed in the a/c for a bit, good night etc, Jack was in bed by 9.45pm WOW!!!! didn't wake till 6.30am fed him then Jase stayed up with him till he fell asleep at 8.15am he slept till 11am WOW!! then fell asleep on floor at 12.15pm and slept thru till 3.10pm he had another feed and he has fallen asleep on floor next to jase again

he (jack) has been all smiles too which is nice, and TMI means I have been nice to Jase twice LOL

ok best go might try and have a bath while jack is happy and dozing

ok am slack and can't remember who asked

re AF and BF everyone is different my sister has been BF her 3rd son now since august 2005 he didn't start solids till 7mths anyway she got AF at 7 weeks PP and has had one every 30-40 days since poor girl

also gap between siblings, my sister has 4 years between son #1 and #2 but only 23mths between #2 and #3 she said she much prefers the last gap, they are happy playing together etc, but at same time Ethan was old enough to understand mummy had to feed Isaac etc

my sister and I are 21 mths apart and we fought like cats and dogs growing up but we also had a lot of the same friends and now we are good friends

Sharleen-Great to hear that the baptism went well. OMG at being up since 3.30am. I think I was feeding Eithan in bed then.

Maz-mmmm a bit of a suck up to you wont hurt. Shame he cant apologise though.

Rach-Wow what a good boy Jack has been for you. Lucky husband.

Shell-Glad that you enjoyed the party.

Well Bella is unwell and Eithan's asleep and Leith is working overtime tonight. I just hope I can manage to get them both in bed early so that I can do some wrapping of presents.
    How is everyones chrissy shopping going. We finally went to the vineyard and got a bottle for us and both lots of parents. Sun I have be down at the wharf by 8am to get a crayfish for my parents. Then I have to make a pav and a cheesecake to take to places on chrissy day. I just cant wait to spend time with family. Sooo excited.

Hope you are all well.

Love

Hi girls,all fine here! Did some chrissy shopping and food shopping and got myself a nice bottle of perfume!
    Ruby bit unsettled this arvo which is a little annoying as i havnt had 5 min to myself.
    Glad when they are all in bed! including me.Im currently cooking a webbered roast!
    Who wants to join the health and fitness forum and become a biggest loser!! Might be a initive to help lose weight girls!!!

Just going to have a look in that forum now caddie.

Hope the girls are settled for you now.

Love

Oh Caddie a roast on the weber YUM. im going to go with Helen and check out the biggest loser, thanks for letting us know hon

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast