Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

Cry cry, Bella shut her little hand in the car door tonight and cried for hrs and has big fat fingers. Poor thing, we were having trouble getting Eithan in the car due to wind so she tried to get in herself, to help us out, and we were on a slope and the car door slammed on her fingers.

Love

poor Bella - I did that when I was kid too - owies.

Shellbell - time diff btw here and Melb is 9 hours. That's why my posts may seem to come through at strange times.

Poor Rylee is grizzling away in her cot trying to go to sleep - grizzle grizzle....really hope we don't have a repeat performance of last night - dont' think I could cope...

better go
    Laurin

Poor little Bella! I too remember how much that hurt from when I was a kid. Ouchie!

How did Rylee sleep Laurin?

Ambz - Wow, what a lucky little girl you have there! She's gonna love Christmas!

Caddie - Just imagine trying to lug around my fatty, I reckon he's over 7kgs now. It's weird how different two babies from the same family can be... I wonder if Ruby is going to be a taller girl than Millana? Oh, and don't worry, you aren't the only one who buys stuff for their kid everytime they go out

Well, Xander did sleep mostly through the night but he was so restless the poor little guy. I didn't give him any more panadol as I try not to give it unless I really have to... he is currently on his playmat happily playing so hopefully today will be a better day. I really don't have the energy to have another day like the last two. Got Mother's Group today, it's the last one for the year - we organised a picnic in a park, but the weather looks a bit crappy so I hope it holds out for us.

CAddie im so like you - i buy something for the kids nearly everytime I go out. Ive really gotta stop. heheheh but its fun
    Glad to hear Xander is a bit better Anna - I can hear my big mouth form hear talking away in the lounge.
    Oh bella honey. I hope her hands better today Helen.
    Crap Ive got visitors
    BBL

Gee maz you must have alot of visitors.Id hate that because i want my house tidy and stress if it wasnt!
    7kg's yeh that would be too much to lug around!!
    Not much too report,trying to toilet train millana.What a nightmare.I am going out for m/tea with a friend so better get ready.
    Adele its your weigh in tonight? Sos mine.

Gee maz you must have alot of visitors.Id hate that because i want my house tidy and stress if it wasnt!
    I was just thinking the same thing after reading Maz' post!

Maz - I hope Vy behaves herself today

Caddie - Toilet training... best of luck with little Millana! I've heard that girls are supposed to be heaps easier than little boys. But then again, I don't think boys ever really toilet train do they???

Nina is 4 months old today!!!

I can't believe how much this girl can sleep. Down at 6.30 last night, woke at 2am for a feed, then another feed at 7am and has only just woken up, and it's 9am!!!!! At least I get a sleep in too.

Anna** - glad Xander was ok last night, hopefully he'll be back to his old self today. Needles tomorrow ... I'm stressing already about it.

all our pressies are bought now, just gotta organise the table deco's and we're having a party with friends on Sat so gotta organise that one too. We're having a very busy weekend

I've got my last mother's group today too! Not that I've been much.

Okay, was going to do a post, but I've got River and the computer on my lap, and River's pushing it away with his feet, so I'll have to move the laptop further than my fingers can reach :P

I'll try to pop in later, hope everyone's enjoying their day! (owies about Bella by the way!) (Eugh, River that STUNK!)

just wanted to wish you all a very

merry christmas and happy new year

may not get back on today we leave tomorrow morning and wont be back till new years eve /day depends how we feel

rach have a great chrissy & new year & see you on here next year!

Sharleen - thought you must have been busy. We're heading down there sometime next year!

Morning all,

Rach- Merry xmas to you too, enjoy your holiday.

Jodi- Happy 4 months to Nina!

Helen.p- God poor Bella, I reakon if I did that I'd prolly be crying for hours too.

You girls are funny, I can't be bothered to tidy up for visitors. I think most people know me well enough anyway to know I have never been a tidy person and if they don't like it then they don't have to come back!

I am off to the sex shop today, no not for myself, we still don't have sex here. Gotta get my KK present for work. I reakon 75% of the gifts given at my work KK are dirty. So a friend from work and I are going for our annual trip. And Ashleigh's very fist visit. LOL!
    Last year we were giggling at the items and the sales chick came over and asked if we needed help, we said no were just having a laugh and she said in all seriousness that it was no laughing matter and walked away abruptly!

lol shell... ok, too much has happened for me to try to do personals. when DH is home I can't keep up with you girls!

last night we had our street christmas drinks. ainsleigh was her perfect self and went to sleep in the pram, but then she woke up about 8.30pm and that was it. finally got her back to sleep at 10pm, so took her home. DH had already gone home with the keys (he left at 5am this morning) and do you think i could raise him? All the lights in the house were on, but I was knocking and ringing the door bell and nothing. Got the kids from next door to watch ainsleigh (who of course was wide awake again by now!) and went back next door and rang TWICE. nothing. went back and went to our bedroom sliding door.... and finally got a response. turns out he was in the bathroom. so he went out the front to get baby and left me outside in the courtyard! MEN!

of course Ainsleigh did not go to sleep till nearly midnight... no amount of bum whacking would work. finally got her to sleep with a dummy, which she never uses... then thunder woke her! if you have lasted this long in my epic post you will realise that when DH's alarm went off at 4am I was exhausted. Baby girl has now been back in bed for two hours (rather than her usual 40min catnap... and rather than doing my housework I am writing an epic post to you girls!)

Enjoy your last MG Nelle and Anna, good luck to anyone who still has to brave the shops, Merry Christmas Rach and have fun with your Christmas prep's everyone else!

Owww Rikki what a night! :P Unbelievable!

Have fun at Agnes Rach!

Happy 4 months Nina, wow 4 months seems so old! River's 12 weeks today! My little (big) man, lol. I'll find out just how big he is today, and report back. Perhaps I should just call him my young man!

And Shell, have fun shopping! That reminds me I have to track down a wedding pressie for Ran's best mate (who is marrying Ran's cousin!) - I want to get them a Twister doona cover!

Best tidy the house sort of. Christmas is at our place this year, and the big proper clean won't work if I can't keep tidy til then. Only 5 days til Christmas day girls!! Wow. xo

I've just finished working out my table deco's for xmas and I think it looks pretty good. I'm using the red & green theme as that's what I had in the house to play with. I'd love to go and buy all new stuff like I did with the xmas tree and deco's but I'm sure Heath would kill me. I think it looks pretty good. We're having a xmas brunch with bacon, eggs, tomatoes, sausages, ham, fruit platter & wine. We're expecting my parents, sister & brother, BIL & gf and maybe mil ... whichever is another topic altogether.
    MIL has told us that she isn't going to celebrate xmas this year and she doesn't think people celebrate the true meaning of xmas, so she's going to celebrate the true meaning of xmas, but isn't interested in spending time with family or gift giving. :mad: I understand that she's religious and wants to celebrate the true meaning and all, but don't religious people also celebrate xmas with gifts and spending time with family????? She's also said that Nina is to young this year and next year will be different. Well I don't care if Nina is 4 months old or 4 days old, we're still going to celebrated it as if she's 4 years old!! And next year we've planned on going down to Sunshine Coast to visit my other family for xmas, so MIL won't be spending xmas with us that'll teach her!

jodi - I love chirstmas and i dont care how old the kids are I go NUTS! It takes hours for them to go through their pressies and I love it. Just think happy thoughts mate, your got a beautiful little girtl there and dont let ANYONE spoil your first chirstmas with her.
    Caddie and Anna - yesterday my phone rang of its tits and today ive had 3 visitors and its only 1.20pm. Ive gone a locked my gates so no-one can get in and they acan leave me the hell alone.
    Everyone who's going away - have a fab time. relax and enjoy your break.
    Ah $hit there's the phone and it woke Vy up who's asleep on my beed
    BBL (again)

well managed to get back on for a bit, still heaps to pack but damn I need food

we have finalised our xmas day food *yummy!!!!!*

this is what we are having

Xmas day food

breakfast

bacon, eggs, toast and Juice

Lunch

ham, salads, bread rolls
    punch

snacks

punch
    rum balls
    xmas cake

dinner

Turkey, Chicken, salads (to beconfirmed), par bake rolls
    plum pudding, custard, ice-cream
    punch for Rachel
    beer and scotch for Jason
    formula for Jack LOL
    I feel a tad guilty this year instead of making xmas cakes and puddings I bought them LOL, I bought a lions cak efro mum and for us, and bought homemade plum puddings of a old lady LOL

oh I forgot the trifle too bare in mind there is just jase and me eating

Hi All

Well my hubby is home!! Mind you he is only home from the Gold Coast early as he had a fall at Work on Monday and is on workers comp.. he is ok he has cartilidge(sp??) anda fractured leg bone.. Tibia?? damage in his right knee and has bruses all over.. So to try and make him feel better we hmmmm.... finally!!!! Only prob his hubby cant bear any weight on his leg!!
    Anyway the drought has broken, watch out.. better make sure that no3 isnt thought of! LOL!!!

Anyway, busy busy busy .. back later to catch up with personals! Just happy to have hubby home!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast