Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #19

Just quickly Nelle-wow River looks like his daddy in your new ticker pic.

Love

Does he? Let me see. Oh and I'll finish this after I've changed stinky's nappy.

Ooh yeah he does in that photo...the mouth. And perhaps head shape? Dunno. I'm about to pop some more photos that Rans took yesterday on anyway. There's a good one already there of Rans carrying River back to his room after his bath

You reckon it'll take that long AnnaT? I've heard that generally people fall pregnant sooner with the second one...guess your body knows the drill by now.
    But my reasons for having babies close together are similar to yours, I just want to enjoy bd, and I can't find a contraception method that allows for that. As well as Rans was close in age to his brothers and LOVED it.

I'm totally up for a weekend in March or April! Hopefully there'll be no weddings or anything on that weekend! People can stay at my place if they need! Not that there's any room, but it'd be fun! :P
    Last edited by Nelle; January 3rd, 2007 at 05:38 PM.

AnnaT - I had the boys 18months apart and I loved it. Dont get me wrong, it was bloody hard but worth every min. IN saying that I love the age difference between the boys and Vy now. Looking at TTC at end of year for the same sort of age gap as them. God wont school drop offs and pick ups be fun. How the hell do you do it Chrissy?
    I wouldnt be able to do a night out if I came down. I'd be coming down by myself with just Vy and leaving Jed and the boys at home. Depending on were we'd meet, I could always then stay at one of my 3 SIL's places
    Jed just had a good thought...what about around Easter? We would be going down to Mt ELiza to stay with Jed's parents for it and it would give us a little bit of a breather. When the hell is Easter anyway? What do you think guys?
    Last edited by maz; January 3rd, 2007 at 05:32 PM. Reason: jeds brain wave

Easter is great for me as Dh has easter off work I think (atleast a week I reckon). I have no idea when it is though lol

Easter sounds good, it's the holiday where I think 'it's Easter I should be doing something' and I never do :P
    Do we have plans? What will we do?

hi all..,.. cant belive it outr toilet is blocked... we are weeing on the lawn! and pooing in a bucket!!! With DD toilet training its very hard to tell her not to flush!

the cheapest quote we got for a emergency call out tonight was $450.00 ! WHAT THE!!! so we are having a plummer come tomorrow morning for $90.00 !!! blocked system!! DD said yucky mummy poo poo is on the back garden... !!!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; January 3rd, 2007 at 08:59 PM.

littlep eww hope the plumber comes out today and soughts everything out

ok girls I have asked it before Jack is now only taking around 6oomls a day over the holiday he had 2 days where he was on around500-550mls I got him weighed in agnes and he has gained around a lb since CHN weigh in 3 weeks ago so I know he is gaining weight, he is sleeping thru and having good naps, when he is awake he is happy unless he hasn't pooped then a little clingy besides that extremely happy baby, so stupid:icon_question: can he survive onthat amount of formula I see CHN next on the 23rd dont know if I should try to get in earlier or not:icon_question:

rach stop stressing. Jack will let you know if he needs more. Your quiet obviously doing something right cause he osund slike he's alittle angel sleeping and being happy for you.
    little p - I bet you'll have the best lawn ever with all the weee on it. We had to get our toilet unblocked and it cost us $100. Wilhelm had decided to flush 2 rolls of full loo paper down there. I could have killed him. Thankfully the plumber came straight away. We're the hell are you putting your pooh or is it pushing the TMI part lol.
    Nelle - at least our bubs will celebrating something special together. Maybe a BBQ somewere in a nice park or picnic lunch. I could bring my buggers with me then. Is there a nice spot near you somewere? Were abouts in Melbourne should we meet?

thanks girl I know I am a worry wart mum just had a go at me, saying now if he was sreaming for food and couldn't get enough is when I should be worried not when he is the way he is

anyway have to obrag finally my boy woke this morning 11 1/2 hrs after he went to bed and he just lay there for 15min while I was on phone and taking pics of his big grin, yesterday he got up at 7am was back in bed by 8am slept till 11am went down at 2.25pm and slept till 5.30pm and was back down at 7.35pm he lay in bed for 15min just looking round then closed eyes and went to sleep till now not a peep out of him

ok gotta go drop of car to get them tyres which from price must be made of gold

hello girls,

its going to be 40 here in adelaide so im going to a friends house to stay cool .

i dont know what i have done to my back but it is killing me today maybe i slept funny i dont know.

hello to everyone hope you all have a good day

talk to you all later

Adele

Whoa, that's gonna be a hot day Adele, wonder if that means we'll get it tomorrow. Hope your back sorts itself out!

Maz, there are a few parks near me and OH! River's asleep in his rocker! I'm gonna dash into the shower, back later today girls!!!

well jack is back down and the little bugger had a 2nd 120ml feed less than a hour after first

weather not to bad here, sunny and glary but not overly hot, but then it is only 9.10am time shall tell

well better go hang out rest if washing unpack last suitcase from holiday and repack for this weekend we are going to Gympie this weekend now, and mums next, my gran is sick and is mum foster boy so we will go see jases gran this weekend and give them a chance in rocky to get better

Morning all,
    I am sick of this weather, had my fan on me all night so got some sleep! Ash slept in a bit this morn too, yay. Even though she is still getting me up often at night.

A BBq/ Picnic is a great idea for our meet up, maybe somewhere that has some parts undercover incase it rains? Even though its still few months away I'm very excited to meet all you girls!

Rach75- Like the other girls said it sounds like Jack is getting enough if he's happy, he'll sure let you know otherwise.

little*princess- That toilet prob sounds like a nightmare! I guess the one great thing with us renting is we always get the owner to cover all those kind of costs! I guess you could fertilise all your plants with yr number 2's!

Hello to everyone else.

Speaking of bills we are now having to pay $2000 for our hilux for a clutch.They have to modify a different clutch for our car as they cannot find one for it.Im ****ed off as last yr we spent $4000 on a new fuel pump and stuff.This friggin car will be new again with the amount of money spent on it.I still have to get new tires for my car and service,last yrs tax bill of $700 and a quartly tax bill of $250.I wonder if ther is a money tree in my backyard.
    We are off to the drs today to get ruby's head checked,diarhoea sorted out and discuss needles.
    Hi everyone!!!
    Adele i feel you on the back i get up everyday stiff and sore! An old nursing injury but it will ease when i dont have to carry ruby anymoere.

Goodluck at the drs Caddie.

Ugh at all of you with high bills for unexpected things. Must be the time of the yr.

I am pretty crook today and the kids have a bad cold. Ugh Eithan is waking, better go.

Love you all.

Love

hey girls,

it is bloody hot here. i just got home from my friends house so my house was still cool from this morning so that is alright. both kids are sleeping as akira had a bad night like normal.

caddie- hope it all goes well at the drs today. i hurt my back at work when i feel down the drain when i was preggie with akira and it never has gotten better. it has it moments.

i hear you all on the bills i wish they would just go away. my money tree isnt looking to well at the moment lol. and thats simon hahaha.

well im going to go and read my book while the kids are asleep.

catch you all later

Adele

p.s it 33.7 and that was at 12.30 ahhh top hot for me

hi all

just to let you all know that our toilet is fixed!!

as the system overflowed it cuased a little mess so on with the rubber gloves and i just bagged it, it was more toilet paper that anything else??? yukky

but all fixed!!

Goodluck at the docs Caddie...

Today has been crazy Julia's changed her sleeping patterns, she likes waking up in the night again now so only just had a shower now and feel like I havent done much today at all, hope she sleeps for a while so I can have a breather, she is so cute though and goos and gurgles all the time.

Back later for personals girls. Hello to everyone.

Bel
    xxx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast