Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #19

Ok.. gonna have some sort of attempt at gettign some personals done before HRH Alexander wakes up again.

Maz - Thanks so much for the CD mate, going to play it tonight to the little man.

Caddie - How did Ruby go at the doctors today?

LP - EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! at the toilet situation, so glad to hear that it is now fixed and there will be no more poo'ing in a bucket. How did your TT daughter go?

Rach - Off on holidays again? Do you ever stay home?

Belle - Thanks for phoning today, was great to hear from you.

Nelle - I love your updated photos - especially that one of Rans carrying River in the bath towel!

Adele - I hope you have managed to escape the heat.

Caddie - Is that one of those Hilux Surf imports? They are majorly expensive to repair - and most of the work is very labour intensive (and therefore expensive)

Sharleen - That isn't too bad a price for a bigger major service on a car. Some car's cost $1000 when they hit 90,000kms as the timing belt needs replacing (ouch!). I'm sure the next minor service will be cheaper again!

Jodi - How is Nina going?

Bugger... he's awake again. Poor thing, his teeth are giving him hell (and therefore making my life hell). I can't use Bonjella as he really loves the taste of it and sucks it straight off his gums before it has had time to work. The half frozen wet flannel is the best so far. I just wish these teeth would make an appearance.. I can see four of them just under the gums, but this could go on for weeks I guess.

Catchya chickees. Big hellos and hugs to those i missed this time.

I did it well sought of a web page with som e pics trying o decided whether to go premium as I have used nearly all free pic allocation dont know

http://www.totsites.com/tot/jackrobert

Anna doesn't feel like we are ever home

Maz - ta for the CD I got it today Cant wait to try it out, will have to find my old CD player and put it in Jetts room.

As for the MELB meetup well we will be driving and most likely stay on the outskirts of Melb and train it everywhere so if we have a meetup somewhere on the outskirts that would be great. Where abouts are you Nelle?

Just a thought - if we have a picnic or bbq then should we bring the dumber halfs?

blahhhh- yucky on th eloo front Little P but you still didnt answer my question.....hehehehe onyl kidding
    Anna - glad you got the cd mate. PMSL at the email. Id love to do that to all 3 some days. I hope Xander gets those choppers out soon. Do you still have him in cloth? If so hows he going down there? No nappy rash?
    Caddie - how did ruby go at the doc mate? Happy to see that your WW books are selling on ebay for more than you offered them to me for. Yourve got to get your $ back hon. FOO on the car front!
    AnnaT - outskirts sounds good and yeah lets bring the other halfs, we can always leave them in the park and go home with out them (bit like a stray dog) lol
    Foo is going to be my new 'curse' word. its easer to type then al the $%#^#%&^% thingos. Yes, my swear jar is getting lots of $$$ in it (of course)
    Had to have a sleep this afternoon, all 4 of us on my bed, it was so magic, until I woke up with a stiff neck.
    Better go and check on my nudie girl in the lounge room. We're having some 'airing out' time. MIght have to have some whitting with chilli for tea, really feel like eating some fish. yummy!
    HELLO BELLE & JULIA GOLIA
    xxmaz

Maz - We've got just a hint of nappy rash over here.. How'd you know to ask? Yes, he is still in cloth, he gets a full blown rash if his butt even sees a 'sposie!

LOL @ Julia Goolia - reminds me of that Adam Sandler movie!

Hope you are all coping with the heat, sorry that I have been pretty slackar$e with personals.

Love

Fun and games here! Ruby is now on a lactose free formula for a month.I could have had soy but thought it would be too different in taste for ruby.I can only give her the half of reccommended scoop dose until we see whats in her poo and i had to get a stool sample.She has been real grumble bums this arvo and her bum is so raw.Cornflour and vaseline mixed together as a barrier but i have to do a test first to see if she is allergic to cornflour.
    She also has to see the paeds dr and get a skull xray.He described her skull to the paeds dr as 1/4 of her skull missing!!! Nice one,but the paeds dr told my dr not to worry as most grow out of it.So that will happen end of jan start of feb. I just want her poos fixed so i get my happy baby back.
    Anna,the car is a toyota surf!!! We have had it for about 7yrs but the fuel pump and clutch are the only major things so far.....
    Well i better go and look on some other threads.

Maz - haha we could leave them in the park. Ryan looks a bit like a hobo at the moment (he never shaves OR cuts his hair while on holidays) so he'd fit right in!

OMG I got an invite today to my friends 21st, its in early Feb so I thought we wouldnt go as Dh is back at work and its too far to drive to sydney and back overnight. Well guess what?
    Im going on my own and Dh is on Jett-duty for a whole 2 days Im a bit scared of the idea as Dh isnt so happy with Jett crying for no reason and likes to leave him sit and cry until he get hysterical, but I really like the idea of going to the party and just having a great time! Jett needs to learn that Mama cant be there all the time but I feel so guilty for wanting to go. Am I awful for leaving him like that?

Geez Caddie.. "1/4 of skull missing" - you think the Dr could have said things a bit nicer!!! I've been told that Xander's head shape should even out in a few months time, it'll probably never be perfect tho; but unless I point it out, most wont notice by the time he is 1. Good luck with getting that sample.

AnnaT - I reckon it'll do your DH good to look after baby by himself, have you got a friend nearby he could call if he runs into trouble? In saying this, I'd miss my bubba too much if I left for that long... gee, I miss him if I'm away for an hour!

Annat he is the parent too so you should go! However myself personally dont feel comfortable leaving ruby with aaron.Millana is fine but i would only leave ruby for a couple of hrs,Aaron has no idea what she wants and would let her cry longer than i would.Its a shame i feel this way.My parents are always telling me i should give him more responsibility.

Wow AnnaT, that IS brave! Rans somethimes leaves Riv to cry too, but he's doing it less and less.
    I live on the eastern outer of Melbourne, maybe 45mins or an hr out of the city? Country people call us the city and city people call us the sticks. So it's nice, not too close, but still close In Kilsyth, kinda under the Dandenong Ranges (mountains. They're not very big mountains though).
    Where on the outskirts would you stay AnnaT?

Man Caddie, I hope Ruby's poo clears up, poor baby.

Anna, maybe Maz knew to ask, cos doesn't baby poo get more acidic or something when they teethe?

Helen hope you get better!

Ah Belle, today was the first day in a few days that I had a shower while it was still morning! Yesterday I didn't even bother at all! So I hear you on the late shower.

Oh, someone's hungry, and only one person in this house has milky boobs. Actually only one person in this house has any boobs. Better go.

Anna - yep I do have a friend who has a son 6 days older than Jett and she should be home from holidays by then. Im sure she wouldnt mind keeping an eye on them for me. Jett loves her

Ive decided I will drive up there (its a 5.5hr drive) with maybe two hours to spare for the party then drive back once I get up in the morning soooooo I'll only be gone just over 28hrs. Im sure Ryan will be fine with him, he lets me have a nap for a few hours and cares for bub and Jett's alive when I wake up lol

Oh Caddie hon - I wish I lived closer to you. Poor Ruby. Dont let what the doctor said get you down (easier said than done) Ive learnt that they always say the worst case senario to get anywere. Atleast she wont look like she's been hit in the back of the head like Wilhelm does. HIs head is so flat at the back its not funny and there's nothing I can do for him, so thank god you doing it for Ruby now. My thoughts and prays are with ya babe.
    Anna - when ever I think of Bele and Julia I think of that movie Julia Goolia. I wouldnt be surprised in Xander gets teeth real soon hon. Vy's got a bit of a red bum but no rash as yet (knock on wood). We had fanny airing time for an hour today so I hope it helps.
    AnnaT - my god you go girl. Have some drinks for me. I personally cant leave my tribe alone, the only times Ive yhtoystory2toystory oh poo go to the toilet and WIlhelm starts typing sorry the only times Ive left my kids is to go to hospital to have more. lol I cant tear myself away from them and I dont really get any help from the rellies.
    Nelle - I use to say im the boss in this house cause I wear the panties...and now im not the only one who is or will. The Dandy's sound nice, what about heavsville (sp?)
    Helen - you slacky you lol
    Had a bath with all 3 kids tonight. PMSL as soon as i ge tout there was bugger all water left. OH well atleast were doing our bit for the water conservation.

Lol about the bath Maz! Ooh yeah Healsville's not a bad idea, that's maybe 30min from here. I always used to demand we go to the ice-cream shop when we went past! And there's Healsville Sanctuary. And there's an awesome Maze there too. Lol, we'll make the boys watch the babies while we go through the maze!

AnnaT, that's good peace of mind that you've got a mate nearby. I'm sure Ryan will be fine though. Babies have survived through worse things! And though I cringe at the things Rans does with River, it's usually not that bad...just not what I would do.

Speaking of something that Rans can't do...Riv wants another feed. He's a hungry lad today!

just a quick visit, to let you all know im still alive.....only 3 more weeks till school goes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new thread time

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678