Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

annat - that is exactly what my first test with Xander looked like.. test again tomorrow!

I dont have anymore lol I didnt expect a god dang line Im going to have to hold off my morning pee and drive to coles for some more before Dh clues in.

hahah good luck annat

Hi girls,

For those who responded to Maz's post, I really appreciate your friendship and support. It is really hard suffering from post natal depression and I have good days and bad and I am grateful for all of you who offer friendship and support you are truely wonderful.

Sharleen - have pm'd you mate.

Maz - im not mad at you at all, I really appreciate your help and support. You have been great.

Shell -Big hugs mate. Im sorry that Ainsleigh is hard to settle for you mate, do you still wrap her? have you tried a growbag? I had issues settling Julia until I introduced the growbag and now she settles herself its really amazing...she must know its a cue to go to sleep.

AnnaT - I see the line! fingers crossed for a stronger line tomorrow!

Adele - good to speak to you too today, your I agree with Simon about the theories of the medication and Im going to speak to the GP monday to discuss changing it or going down to 1/2 tablet so I dont keep getting these horrible thoughts of not wanting to be around.

Anna ** - great to catchup with you today mate.

ohhh dinner is here! Indian yummo back later for more personals.

Bel
    xxx

OMG i see a line annat! You girl are up the duff!!!

put your morning wee in a jar anna.............i see the line, so do you make it into sept belly buddies again????????

Omg AnnaT! I See It Tooo!!!WOOO HOOOOOO! GO YOU GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi.. glad it arrived!!! Jesse's been in them for the past few days (different ones of course) as its been so hot.. theyre great!

Shellbell.. aww you poor pet :hugs: It is a bummer that you missed out on going.. DH goes over to mate's places (with their G/f and wives there too) and i stay home with Jess (id rather that though, but thats just me).. in a few years youll be looking back saying where did the time go. Im sorry Ash is not helping any, but she loves her mummy VERY much.. even though she can be a lil poobah at times. You know.. im trying to forget about this, but i had a dream the other night that DH and i were at Jesse's gravestone and i was telling DH how much i miss him. Its making me cry now even just thinking about that and it was just a dream (i think it came about when Jess rolled over that night and we found him face flat into the bed). Even though he can be a lil monster at times and im tired and need sleep or time out, i just wouldnt want a life without him. And i know deep down you are the same with Ash. It is perfectly fine for you to feel the way you do, thats what we're here for, for you to vent, but just remember that things will get better.. you just have to make it over this little hurdle

Belle.. hey chick.. we're always here if you need us ok. Ohhh i want indian! We had this packet thing that you add mince and all this stuff.. DH liked it but ehh i wasnt a big fan. Might have to go find some chocolate!
    Last edited by Astrolady; January 20th, 2007 at 07:09 AM.

im so bored

simon is still out he had rang me at 8 to tell me to dont worry about his tea after i had already cooked it cause he was having tea out with his mates nice of him to tell me hey.

looks like its a long night tonight by myself. i might bath akira soon since riley is out cold lol to much going on to day from watching the puppy.

well im off to stick akira in the bath

later

Adele

Hi all,
    Thanks for the support, feeling much better now.
    Ash even settled well tonight. Thought I was gonna be in for a shocker cause she was crying all evening. Even when I just went to the toilet she screamed enough to make herself sick! But I put her down put on her CD she lay there listening and fell asleep after about 15mins! No screaming!

Adele- My Df is out also, told me he'd be home early cause he knew I was feeling down then just texted me sayinh he'll be home when the cricket finishes.

kell- Oh god you poor thing, that dream sounds awful, I'd hate to dream like that, those kinds always are the ones that stick with you.

*Belle*- I have a sleeping bag for Ash also. Maybe thats why she settles better at night then her day sleeps. They're great cause before that she used to kick all her blankets off.

ambz- I'll prolly pass out in shock when that day comes when shes more settled. I keep telling myself to enjoy the good times cause everything does go so quick.

Nelle- Enjoy your time away. It'll prolly make you feel refreshed having some time away from home.

AnnaT- i did see a very faint line. I hope this is it! You'll prolly have trouble sleeping now.

ooh just heard Ash crying but left her few mins before rushing in and now shes gone quiet without me even stepping foot in the door. yay.

Shell - do you only use the sleeping bag at night? I never thought about doing that, I use it every time I put her to bed even during the day and turn on the CD Anna gave me or the Sounds for silence CD or her Tomy star thing at night that makes cute pics on the ceilin and has tunes. My DH has been watchin the cricket all evening and drinking beer oooh and wen to our roof to see the comet, it was awesome he said we got pics of it too.

Kel - Jesse and Julia sounds so cute dont you think! LOL we have relatives that live near you in Windsor just noticed thats where you are from. Great to meet up with you sometime and see you both. Big hugs to you re your dream that would spook me out. I hope you are feeling ok.

Chrissy - thanks for the chat today on msn, you are very kind mate, I hope you had a good day today.

Nelle - where you going mate? i must have missed your post ...

Just fed Julia and put her to bed so going to have a beer with DH and put myself to bed too, chat to you all tomorrow.

Bel
    xxx

Hi belle,sounds like a lovely day had by you and hubby.I use a sleeping bag now with ruby at night.Millana still uses hers.Its her comfort thing too.I dont know how we are going to get her out of it! Got anothers years growth to figure it out.
    Enjoy your time away nelle.
    Maz,did you read my post asking for your layout?
    I uploaded some PICS on my homepage of the girls.
    BBL as hubby wants a turn on the pc.He got a program to burn media(photos) onto dvd.

Belle-Just sent you an email. I hope you are ok, enjoy that beer.

Shell-Huge hugs for you hun.

eeeekk I havent been on for ages and so much has been happening.

Woohooo AnnaT I can see a faint line. Looks exactly what mine looked like when I tested with Eithan.

All of those boobie monster babies and comfort cuddlers, pls be good for you mummies and have beautiful sleeps for them.

Sharleen-Great that your nephew is ok.

Nelle- hopefully I will get to finishing my pm soon and get in contact with you.

Well Eithan is sleeping a little better now that we started him on solids yesterday. I was a bit worried aswell Anna*, but he seems to be going really well. He doesnt like the farex, but likes the organic fruits.

I have ordered a bumgenius pocket nappy, I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I had the foldable cloths for Bella and so far I have had the disposables for Eithan but am really wanting to go back to cloth. I just dont know if I will be able to afford these new ones. They look really good though and I am hanging out to try them. Just have to get DH somehow to buy a set for me. I thought about 12-20 -what do you guys think.

Anyway better go.

Love

It's just taken us 3 hours of hell to get Nina to sleep. She was very tired but cranky and just wouldn't sleep. Then she started screaming the house down. I ended up taking her into my room, laying down with her and she was asleep within 30 seconds! Should have done that 3 hours ago!

annat - Heath and I can see a line!! Pee in the jar like chrissy suggested, so you can get some more tests.

shell - :hugs: it's just not our week is it. Try not to think about what your missing out on by not going out, just think of the gorgeous bundle of joy you've given up going out for.

belle - great to hear you're feeling ok today. In your post you sound a lot cherpier, hope it lasts. I'm always on msn! if you need to talk.

sorry for lack of personals, I'm buggared and going to bed. night night all.

ETA: caddie - Nina's got that same outfit as Ruby has on with the pic 'this is not a diamond bracelet'!
    Last edited by Visitor7; January 19th, 2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: caddie

Just a quicky
    Jodi - I hope Nina is gonna have a better day for you tomorrow. Big sloppy kisses for you babe.
    Caddie - I did email back the lO but I'll email it again for ya hon.
    AnnaT - told you so, I said you'll have had your second by the time we all start for TTC again. You go girlfriend!
    Hello everyone else...oh Belle chuck me a beer, I could so go that now.
    Its been another sticky yucky day. It rained on and off and made it even hotter. Ive been on ebay putting aheap of stuff on to get rid of. Jed's told me to empty out the ensuite so he can start. So I have to either give it to the salvo's or sell it. $$$ sounds more appealing to me at the moment.
    Oh im going, a yummy smelling man just walked in my room and now I have to rape him.
    xxmaz

well girls,

i thought i would just jump on before i went to bed. simon just got home and yelled at me cause toys were everywhere so i told him the house wouldnt be like that if he was home on time to give me a hand with them both. im so PI$$ED off with him at the moment. its alright for him to go out as he doesnt mind catching buses it just to hard for me with both kids and trying to make it all connect is just to hard. grrrr im so sick and tried of being inside these four walls all the time . cant wait till i get my car back.

sorry for the vent had to get that off my chest.

hope everyone has a good night and all the babies sleep ok

Adele

Ok, I did one of the proper tests this morning with FMU (boy was I busting driving to get them lol) and I can still see a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnttt line. Like the last test. I guess I can say its a possible BFP because thats two faint lines on two different tests but why isnt it stronger

Now Im going to worry myself stupid.

AnnaT.. YAAAY Thats so exciting!!!!!! Dont worry yourself.. im sure it will come stronger, the sparks in there are probably just starting their journey

Shellbell.. it was a terrible dream.. i cant believe i had it.. i woke up praying for the next hour and still do, that that will never ever happen. Would be absolutely heartbreaking.

Belle.. they do sound good together Jesse and Julia! lol. Yeh for sure.. whenever you want to meet up sounds good to me.. where abouts in Sydney are you?

Aboll.. DH always says toys add character

BIG HELLO To everyone else.. hope you all have a fab weekend!

Best go.. Jess is starting to complain.. BBL.

Ciao for now.
    xx

YAY Annt Darcy is on her way!!!!! Im so happy for you.
    Now bring on September so the rest of us can start

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast