Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

Default Babies Born September 2006 #24

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found HERE

Sorry annat.How awful that this has happened to you.Hugs and see you when you pop on next.

Oh Annat, I'm so sorry hon, I can't imagine how you're feeling. Rest up and keep communicating with Ryan and take care of yourself!

Well I'm still sick but nowhere near as bad as yesterday, I don't have a fever anymore, just a blocked nose, aches and friggin sore gums from the wisdom teeth!

Ambz I got a haircut too awhile ago, and recently my hair has started falling out again! It's all over the bathroom!

Hope youre feeling better soon Nelle, what a yucky time of year to be sick.. *Hugs*

i hope your teeth stop hurting you soon Nelle . Ahh wisdom teeth YUCK
    Vy's been wearing her leg warms to death today. They are fab hon. Thanx a million.

annat - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Take it easy.

The movie was great! It was so good to get out with just Heath and I and be normal
    Got some great news re: my sister
    sis hasn't had the best of luck with relationships in her life. But about 2 months ago she met this guy from Ireland who's on a Visa here and they hit it off and were seeing each other. He left yesterday morning to fly back home. He told her before leaving how she's changed his life and how much he adores her.
    Well, he gets to Ireland, then turns around and comes back to Australia!!!! He'll be back in Cairns tonight! How's that! Just like out of the movies. I really hope he's the one for her, cause I've never seen her this happy in her life.

Kellxx,just had a squiz at your scrapbook photos.They are fabuolosa.Well done.Im jelous.Do you do creative memories?

hello again ladies!

ok well.... ive promised hubby that we can start trying for #2 in 4 and a half months cause he wouldnt stop sooking. By then Savanna will be 9 months so by the time bubba is ready to come out she will be 18-19 months. The first time we tried savanna was conceived so hopefully it will happen again like that. I also told him that if he keeps wingeing about it i will push it back a month each time he does. hahaha He is so cute he straight away put a reminder in his phone to remind us to DTD on that day!! lol right down to the date and time hahaha

oh what have i got myself on for!!!??!!

Hi girls

Wow you girls can talk! I havent been near the computer all weekend as DH has been hogging it! LOL...Julia had her first swim yesterday it was wonderful, I will put the pics on my website for you girls to see! and I went to the movies today saw dreamgirls, gotta say I wouldnt bother seeing it if anyone is thinking of it.. but my friend Tam and I had a good time and we went shopping afterwards, the best thing is we cleaned out my wardrobe and got rid of all my fat/huge clothes!!! YAY!!! feel so much better doing that. DH has been great giving me my own time to get better.

AnnaT - I am sending big hugs your way so sorry to hear about your m/c..

AMBZ - I cut all my hair off too as it was falling out in big clumps still falling out - so frustrating..

Jodi - wow at your sis's story such a romantic guy!!

Maz - thanks for the email mate.. what are these leg warm things you talk about? ohh great idea re muslin sleeping bags!!!

Nelle - hope you are feeling better soon mate.

Anna** - did you like the photos I sent ya? we had so much fun in the pool yesterday it was awesome. Hows Xander today?

Shell - How'd you go using the sleeping bag for day sleeps for Ainsleigh?

Caddie - how you feeling today mate?

Back later for more personals girls, dinners ready DH says...hello to everyone.

Bel
    xxx

first AnnaT so sorry sweetie

haven't been by for ages, Jack is doing great, we have CHN tuesday so get to see what he weighs and how long he is then needles on Wed *sad* I am going alone :eek: I hope he goes alright then we are off to Agnes for aussie day w'end, then his hearing appoint is for 30th *fingers crossed* all is good and swimmin lessons start 31st

sorry to hear about your loss annat.
    sounds like julia had fun in the pool belle, ainsleigh loves swimming... she gets in her floatie and kicks her little legs so she propels herself around the pool. she's so cute (if i do say so myself).
    what a romantic story jodi! of course my hubby would be so romantic (haha!!)
    how you feeling today re your sis leaving caddie?
    hope you're feeling better today nelle... i hate it when i have wisdom teeth movement. my dentist told me mine have to come out...but first was the wedding, then i was pg and he did not mention it this time so i'm ignoring them!!! makes me realise what our poor chickens must be going through though when they are teething!
    good luck with the ttc ambz... i'll be waiting till ainsleigh is 1. operation weight loss has begun in preparation for falling pg again.
    your scrapbook pages look great kel, wish i had the patience!!

ainsleigh and i went to meet a friend's baby who was born on christmas day. she is now nearly a month old and she looks so tiny.... even though she was exactly the same size as ainsleigh born. makes you realise how quickly they grow and how quickly you forget how tiny they once were!!!

hello to everyone else... can't remember what was said in the last thread! hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Rikki - I've finished your cake topper, please check your e-mail as I've sent a pic to see if you like it.

AnnaT - Bug hugs to you hon. Sorry to hear the news.

Big hellos to everyone else, gotta fly as the cats are threatening my icing sugar baby!

Belle - I replied to your e-mail, but if your DH is hogging the computer you wouldn't have seen it! I loved the pics
    Last edited by Anna**; January 21st, 2007 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Belle

Got your email Anna!!! thanks...

Rikki - sounds like Ainsleigh loves the pool!!! my friend is due anyday now and cant wait to see her baby!!! they are so small when newborn arent they!! Im getting a sore back now lifting Julia.

Sharleen - wonder what happened to the PM, will send you another one...

Well Julia is very upset and a screamer tonight, DH thinks she maybe teething, we are off to the GP tomorrow for her needles so will get her weighed and checked out then.

Bel
    xxx

Hi all,
    AnnaT- So sorry to hear about your loss. Just put your feet up relax and just try to take time for yourself.

rikki- You sound like me with my wisdom teeth, I still haven't gotten around to getting them out. Everytime they cause me pain I plan to but then pain goes away so i put it off again!

*Belle*- I used sleeping bag today for one of her sleeps and she settled easier, don't know if its just a coincidence or what. The other nap times she fell asleep in the car so I'll try out sleeping bag theory again tomor.
    Hows Julia? She settled down, its horrible when they have screamy times, maybe try some Bonjella and see if that helps settle her.

ambz- lol at your Dh. I can't believe people planning for the next one, I'm struggling with one!

Jodi- Glad to hear you had a great time. Df and I plan to go out for lunch and gold class movie the day Ashleigh takes a sippy cup!
    I love that story bout your sister too. Mmm I love irish accents!

Nelle- Hows that cold? Yuk I hate getting sick, take multi-vitamins everyday to keep your body healthy. Oh and keep up the fluids and rest!

Whoever mentioned bout hair I have huge prob with that. It is full on ****ing me off. I find clumps everywhere! The shower is getting blocked, I find my hair in my food, on Ashleigh all the time, all over my carpet, I try do dishes but its all in the water! I so have to just go to hair dressers and get good cut!

My sister and nephew came over today, went for late lunch at a little cafe at the beach, prices high and food was disgusting, i can't believe it was so packed I'd never had anything so bad. I had soup that was just watery with few vegies, her salad had like rubbery lettuce, yuk.

Oh bummer about the food Shell! I guess it's true what they say 'location location location'. They charge for the scenery!
    Yeah I should take vitamins and start taking my iron...I eat like crap, honestly.

Good luck with injections tomorrow Belle!

Oh Rikki, you do forget how small newborns are don't you! River seemed so big when he was born cos he came out my pajingo - but I look at photos of him now and think whoa he was small!

Oh well, looks like my little man's ready for a feed and beddybyes (yay!) xo

ambz - we want our bubs about 18months apart, so we're gonna get busy around May as well.

belle - I was thinking about see Dreamgirls, the previews make it look pretty good. Always good to get feedback from someone who has seen it first though.
    Julia looks so cute in the pool.

shell - Ashleigh will be taking to a sippy cup before you know it!

rikki - I was boxing up Nina's clothes that are too small for her now (6 boxes so far!) and I came across the newborn nappies and they so small and so cute!!! I put them up against her and that's when I realised how big she's gotten. Time is just flying by isn't it.

Nina went down without a fuss tonight so fingers crossed for a good night. She was a little angel for her uncle and aunty today. She did skip her midday nap, so only had 2 sleeps today. Hope that doesn't affect tonight.

Jodi.. thats great!! x 2 ! (Movie and your sister) I have a few friends from ireland.. theyre super nice people.

Caddie.. thanks mate I use whatever is good at the time and goes with the idea in my head.

Ambz.. lol re your DH and the calender!

Belle.. id love to take Jesse into a pool! Just have none around us and dont want to take him to a public one. Will have to check out your pics! Jess was quite irritable tonight too. I had him sitting on my lap with my arm around him and he was sucking on it, then i felt this sharp bite.. i was like hey! Had a little and im not sure if its atooth coming through on the top row or not but theres something there. Strange being up the top and not the bottom though? But yeh he was pretty crabby before we got to bed.. not sure if it was from the needles or teeth so just gave him some panadol.

Rach.. thats great Jacks doing well! Are you starting him in swimming lessons? Now thats a great idea! My Nephews and niece go.. may think about starting Jess sometime

Rikki.. Oh they do grow fast dont they! I saw one of my friend's newborn the other week.. all i can say is Jesse is such a porker! The othe rlil bub was light as a feather compared to my little boofhead!

Shellbell.. thats exactly the same as mine.. its everywhere.. worst thing is when you are doing the dishes or bathing the bub and its on your hand, you cant get the blooman thing off! (Hair that is)

Jodi.. good to hear Nina's behaving herself.. Must be the bodysuits

I really hope it rains sooooooon.. but no sign of it in the forcast.
    DH and i are sitting here eating Nutella out of the jar.. ohhh we're SOOO bad!

Nutella out of the jar... OMG! *smacks for you both*

Yep, I'm loosing heaps of hair as well and have been since Xander was about 2 months old. I got it all cut off, it still falls out, but because it is short it is harder to notice the thinner hair.

Shell - I don't mind paying for good food, but I get really ticked off paying rediculous prices for crap food. I hope you managed to have a good day out despite that!

Wow to all the girls planning to ttc again, I'm still umming and ahhing about asking DH... I think the fear of going through labour again is holding me back - it bloody hurt! I spose I could always ask for some peth or something tho.

bbl little man is crying.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast