Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #25

Sorry I haven't been online much girls... I'm a bit behind on the personals as we've had a bit of a worry with Xander. Turns out that one of the (vaccinated!) bubs in our Mothers' Group has got whooping cough! Needless to say, I've had Xander down at the doctors to try and figure out the odds that he too will get it. As it is super contagious, the Doctor has put him (and me) on antibiotics as a preventative so we should both be fine. But I do have to keep an eye on him for any possible symptoms, which shouldn't happen as the antibiotics are supposed to knock the infection on the head should it be in his system.

I'll bbl later for personals, I need to go have a rest as I've been pretty stressed out.

HOLLY $HIT Anna take it easy hon - we're all here for you.

annat - good to hear it's nothing serious, hope the bump goes down soon. Everytime I take a quick glance at your ticker pic it looks like Jett is doing the finger! lol

anna** - fingers crossed you're both going to be ok. Hope you're getting enough rest. Have you managed to gain any weight lately and how's Xander going with the food? We've started Nina back on solids today, I'll just take it slowly. Her sleeping has settled down now, she's back to waking twice a night, which is great for me! She's settling really well too, I just have to pop her in bed when she's tired and she'll go to sleep. This is how she was before that dreaded growth spurt.

Nina is becoming very mobile in her walker now. She walks all over the place. Backwards, frontwards, she can turn it around. If she bangs into something she can get herself freed. It's great cause it tires her out. I've been putting her in it late afternoon, then we take her in the pool, then from all that playing she's stuffed and goes straight to sleep at 6!!!

Gee,nina sounds pretty advanced! I put ruby in her jolley jumper first time today.I think she liked it.She just stood in it,didnt jump.Bit of a stunned mullet really!! And she leanded to the side indicating posture not good.But i will find out tommorow what the the go is.
    Anna:hope u are looking after yourself and it would be stressful thinking your child can get whooping cough.
    Annatoor jett,cold packs on the legs wouldnt be fun for the poor little might.
    Adele,i have a dyson and its my fav appliance.I do have lots!! Naughty me.
    maz,no parcel yet but those nappies sure a wicked in your pic.Scrap that.LOL
    Belle:i messaged you today on mobile? Hope your okay matey.
    Helenp: hope u okay too? Please chat soon.We worry about you both!!
    Hello to all else.Hope the nights a good one.

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678