Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #27

Maz - I still cannot eat a whole wendys hotdog.

Hi girls

Im knackered. How long do you all keep the babies up after they feed before you put them to sleep? She doesnt want to sleep today sigh and gets bored easily.

AnnaT.. oh you poor pet I think most of us have gone through something similar.. i did last week with my DH and me battling his damn Warcraft game. We sometimes say hurtful things but dont really mean it. Im just glad he took note when i had my biatch to him last week. But being a mum is such an emotional and draining job and no one in the world can even try to understand unless they are one themselves. Honey, i really hope it doesnt come to that but the mother usually always gets custardy anyways, and youre not a phsyco! And trust me if you were to walk out he wouldnt know what had hit him.. men dont realise what theyve got till its gone. But we're hear for you, you know that, ok..

Belle.. Im so buggered too.. hense my msn thingy. With Jesse re the feed-sleep.. i put him down when he looks tired. Usually in the morning's he'll nap out in the lounge room for a half hour or so and then his long day sleep is usually between 10.30am-2pm.. if he's not looking sleepy by 11.30am i just put him in bed.. sometime's he'll talk and play in there for a little while but then will always fall asleep. At night.. he has his last bottle at about 7.30pm and will put him down straight after that.. he's in his sleeping bag before hand so he knows its sleep time and 9 times out of 10 goes to sleep without any problems.

Maz.. hehe yay on Vy going backwards! Jesse does the same.. complains his head off, yet he moves himself around in circles and doesnt realise it..

Nessa.. i know i hate it when they cry... especially when you know its coming and they dont.

Shellbell.. not too sure when he's due to have the scan.. but he went back to work this week so who knows.. fingers crosssed it will all be ok.

Caddie.. how did the day care go?

Well.. went and bought Jesse some bowls and spoons today.. getting very excited now about his solids. Also bought him a sippy cup which i want to try and get him to start drinking some water and one of those Tommee Tippee Food Trap thingys you guys have, which i reckon he's going to love as he loves sucking on his washers!

Looks like its gonna poor here any minute.. cmon, rain dance time

maz- shaking booty till oct then i guess lol. riley is starting to do what vy is crawling backwards it funny to watch him ccause that red head temper of his comes out i guess he got that from his mummy lol.

belle- riley can keep going after a feed but it depends on what sort of mood he is in. do what you think is right for julia you are a great mum and just do what you think is best for her. you might need to get a sotage box and some new toys and change to toys around know what i mean.

kellx- wow sounds like you have been busy lol. riley love his food trap he has it when we have our tea lol. if he has been good he gets a chippee in it lol.

well im off got a shocking headache here.

later

Adele
    Last edited by aboll; February 7th, 2007 at 03:17 PM.

Adele.. Youre bodysuits are now in the hands of Australia post! Lets hope they make it! Lol. Hope your headache goes soon.. ive got a lingering one too. Yeh i cant wait for him to be able to use it now... does anyone know if you can freeze formula? or does it kinda curdle?

Quick question.. does anyone know what the story is with lightning and baths? Like my parents always told us not to have a bath while theres lightning.. DH said he never heard of it... just gave Jess a super quick one as the storms heading our way (YAY!) but was curious if anyone else had heard of this?

House is back on tonight! WOO!!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 7th, 2007 at 04:58 PM.

Anna - PMSL at you honey, its all I carved at one stage with Vy, hench having a fat @r$e.lol. Are you going good anyway? Ive so gotta call you .
    Belle - ive got one of those baby fun gyms that the baby sits in to play. it goes around 380 degrees and there's heaps of things for the baby to play with. I usually put Vy in it when she's have enough floor time cause she wants to stand. I'll take a pic tonight and email it to you.
    Kell -stop rubbing in about the rain..oh I wish it would fooy rain here. My gardern is almost dead again. never heard about lightning and baths either mate but ive heard about staying of the phone when theres lightening.
    Adele -PMSL at red head comment..ha then im screwed with Vy - her hairs strawberry blonde and she's got my german temper.
    should go and feed the monsters
    xxmaz

Hi all,
    Had a nice lunch today, Ashleigh got tired so grizzled through half of it. Thats the prob with going out she won't sleep unless you stand holding her and rock her to sleep or you wait til shes so tired that she can be fed to sleep. How do other babies go sleeping out in the day? Any tricks? She won't even fall asleep from rocking the pram anymore which is quite annoying.

Kellxx- hmm not sure on that one, maybe the lightening will flash thru the window and water with electricity don't mix? Doesn't make sense to me really!

*Belle*- Ashleigh is usually awake for 1.5- 2 hours then will sleep (only 40mins!) Sometimes on bad days she won't sleep and is up for hours being very irritable. Did Julia sleep at all for you today? Is she cranky from not sleeping?

maz- mmm yum I love those hotdogs! Keep that BFP for Oct. Hows Vy after the needles?

caddie- Thats great Millana enjoyed the daycare so much, even times when you just need a rest you could send her there.

Nessa83- Hows Annika after her needles? Seems a popular day to be having them done.

AnnaT- How are things? I hope your able to sort things out. Sometimes we say things we don't mean when we are angry, hopefully you and DH can sit down and have a good chat bout all the issues your having.

God I am so tired, Ashleigh better not repeat last night. Been out all day, after picking Df up from school we went grocery shopping so I'm knackered.

kellxx- i have tried it with the formula and it was fine for me lol. the lighting and bath thing only counts if the bath is out side lol. so its safe to have a bath inside lol. cant wait to get them they will be good for when its hot lol.

maz- lol ur is trouble then to lol. my last name is german so we have that in our blood as well lol. aswell as scottish lol.

shellbell- sorry i cant think or any ideas at the moment but if i do i will let you know.

well im off to weight watchers soon i better get ready lol.

later

adele

grrrr lost my post so went and fed the girl and have come back for take two.
    kell - never heard of that, but would think the roof would take the impact and it would never reach the bath.... don't know for sure tho
    maz - no rain here either.
    belle - ains is usually awake for an hour and a half between sleeps, so wakes up, has a bottle and a play then back to bed 90 mins or so later. only sleeps for 45 mins, and does this three times a day. hope julia is doing better at sleeping today

have finally posted some recent pics which show ainsleighs cake (our top tier redecorated by the talented anna) take a peek if you'd like

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/ainsleighann/

hi ladies,

we went to look at a house today.
    It looked fantastic on the net. the outside pic looked great and the desciption sounded too good to be true..... WELL IT BLOODY WAS!!

we went all the way to the agents to pick up the key only to realise i had left my ID in hubbys wallet which he had left at home. so we drove all the way home picked it up and went back to get the keys from the agent.

The house was horrible~!!! it still looked great from the outside but once inside it was like a tiny little unit rather than a huge spacious house like described. It had BLUE CARPET!!!!! BRIGHT DARK BLUE HORRIBLE!! ewwwwwwwwwww i didnt even bother looking at the rest we just walked out.
    So we wasted a good day on this crap place grrr i was so angry. The ad was so misleading it was ridiculous!! The funny thing is the houses around it looked like mansions and were stunning so we thought it would be great too. Oh well... we shall keep on looking...
    Lucky for us Savanna is such a content and good girl.

Hope you all had a great day!!

Love Ambz
    xoxox

Ohh Rikki what a beautiful cake! Well done girls!

I am nibbling at yesterday's tortellini - If I'm not on tomorrow, it probably means I'm dead from food poisoning

Oh Kell, you said she'd get Custardy instead of Custody to AnnaT, and I just had this image of Ryan lying on the front lawn, kicked out with his bags, and AnnaT scoffing a huge bowl of custard inside in triumph!
    I might need to see a professional about these visions..

Hmm what else. Oh yes, bummer about your wasted time Ambz, house descriptions can be misleading hey. Try not to focus tooo much on things like carpet and paint/tile colour which one day can be changed - sounds like this house was too small anyway, but you'd hate to pass up a house with a brilliant floor plan just cos the carpet was gross, and you could save to change the carpet eventually.

Oh Maz, thanks for bringing it up, Wendy's hotdogs (with cheese) are the bomb! I had one a few days before I had Riv and MIL was like, 'you shouldn't be eating that' - and I remember thinking that she was a total idiot because it was fine if I went into labour then anyway (my thoughts weren't particularly charitable towards others in the final days ).

Hope your headache went away Adele!

Well Rans is home from his test drive (he was doing something to his car) and I suspect he's got takeaway (naughty but thank goodness, cos I can't be pooped cooking).
    Better hide this pasta...

hello again!

we are looking for a rental so i guess we cant really rip up the carpet.. we could ... but then there would be trouble hahaha

little miss started crawling backwards last week and turns onto her tummy every chance she gets then starts wingeing cause she cant reach her toys lol its sooo funny to watch
    she also copys stuff we do and tries to imitate.
    mum took her to church on sat and while everyone was singing a hymn all of a sudden savanna starting singing along with them. people could not believe it.

dinner time!! yayy

have a lovely night ladies
    ta taa

ambz

Hi girls, well I survived my first day back at work, and Nina survived her first day at daycare too!
    I ended up taking 400ml and there was 60ml unused. Not too bad. And I expressed 250ml while at work.
    I have such a cruisy job. I'm an assistant to the Property Managers, so really just doing all the jobs they don't have time to do, or don't want to do. Not much thinking involved at all cause I know all the stuff.

I have read all the posts but can't remember what everyone has said, so I'll just say 'hi' to everyone!!
    We've been getting non-stop rain still, hopefully if that low out east of us turns into a cyclone, it doesn't turn around and head our way.
    Well Nina's sound asleep and dinner's ready ...

nessa ive gain .3 not very happy sotomorrow im sticking to it all and im going to find time for me.

Nelle.. PMSL opps.. lol i even said to DH how to you spell custody and he said like Custard with a Y lol... anyone up for some custard?

Maz.. my garden is almost dead too and we're renting opps! I have been watering though, its just been so dry lately.

Shellbell.. i guess im just lucky that Jesse still just falls asleep in his pram if he's tired. If we're out at a friend's place he'll just fall asleep on the floor or wherever he is.. wish he'd do that at home though!

Adele.. might try the formula ice cubes then.. see what he thinks!

Rikki.. love that rice cereal photo!!! And yep thats what JEsse would look like along side any other bubs! lol

Ambz... lol at Savanna crawling away from her toys!

Yeh i thought my parents were a little bit nutbarish about the lightning thing..
    Ok gonna go get some breaky, see if i can break this drousiness.

xx

just wanted to say a big to CHRISSYT and PIP if you guys are lurking in the shadows

thanks sharleen i thought there are more lurkers out there, hi Merrie, hope you are well

off tyo the gym again, but im not feeling the best, craig thinks im pregnant, but time will tell i suppose

lurker and part time poster here.

Chrissy I think you are preg too, goodluck with everything.

Love

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast