Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #31

Default Babies Born September 2006 #31

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found HERE

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Im number 1 WOOO!

hi all

swimming sucked this morning poor baby is not a happy boy today, but at least he crashed at 10.45am and is still down 2 hrs later

also thansk for your advice girls, about Jase being away, when I said think of me it was just being alone by myslef all nite with Jack he is a great sleeper but you can bet I will be nervous nelly and up all the time checking him and the house

Oh Nessa Noooooooo that hunt will drive you CRAZY!!! Run away! Run away!
    But, if you must, Breastmates, Ozebaby, and The Little Things aren't too hard for starters. And there's a hint forum too.

That's a bummer that swimming sucked Rach. Good that Jack's sleeping though, Riv's still having his morning sleep, I'm getting a bit worried, might go wake him up actually.
    Oh and Rans is home now anyway! xo

our swimming was great (sorry rach) but now i have to go and make some lunch for me before i feed the hungry girl. she slept for an hour and a half...twice what she usually sleeps.

Hey gals..

Well DH just go home and told me FIL has to have chemo. Results from his scan found cancer now in both lungs so what they removed just before Christmas, has spread. So not good at all. Dh is pretty worried.

Well thats all for now.

xx

Back from dr's. She has an ear infection in both ears and is on antibiotics. The poor girl fell asleep about 5 minutes before the dr called us in, so we had to wake her up so he could give her a check-up. She's just gone down for her sleep (again) so hopefully she'll sleep for a couple of hours.

kel - that's awful. Big hugs to you and your DH's family.

kellxx- so sorry to hear that hope your fil does ok. and give you DH big hugs.

jodi- poor little thing hope she gets better soon.

Little p sorry on the loss of your stepdad.How sad for you and your family.
    Kellxx sorry too about your fil cancer spreading.
    And shell too....
    What such bad luck.And cancer affecting so many.Everyone i hope you are vigilant in your breast exams and papsmears.We have families now to think of.
    Sorry to the bubs that are sickie,get well soonxx

Im sorry to hear of your FIL Kell. Wow all this cancer news in just a few days so sad to think about.

Well my little man had TWO naps today! He woke at 7am, went down at 8:30, woke at 10:30. Went down again at around 1 and woke at 3. He is still a bit grumpy but nowhere near the usual

God Im so hungry, I can smell the silverside cooking and its making me crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by rikki View Post
    our swimming was great (sorry rach) but now i have to go and make some lunch for me before i feed the hungry girl. she slept for an hour and a half...twice what she usually sleeps.
    no worries Jack normally loves it, but this was a make up lesson one they told me wrong time so was with a older group of babies and 2 he is a little under the weather but thankfully seems fine this arvie

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Hey gals..

Well DH just go home and told me FIL has to have chemo. Results from his scan found cancer now in both lungs so what they removed just before Christmas, has spread. So not good at all. Dh is pretty worried.

Well thats all for now.

xx
    so sorry to hear this Kelly, many thoughts going out to your FIL

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Back from dr's. She has an ear infection in both ears and is on antibiotics. .
    hugs for bubba hope anti bi clear it up quick for you

well Jase has been gone all of 1 and a bit hours and I feel down right went to put a framed pic of jack in his bag and came across his stash of pics about 20 if them he looked so sad driving off

well best go Jack has just woken from little nap same here fell asleep for 1/2 hour so nice could do with about 1 hour more LOL

Kell- Can't believe both our FIL's are both with cancer. Do they feel they have a chance to get rid of the cancer with chemo or is he having it just to slow the cancer down? Its such a shock isn't it. My FIL has appt this evening to discuss what the plan is with him.

Jodi- Give little Nina a big cuddle from me. poor thing at least now she'll start feeling better.

Oh Kell, hugs to you and your family mate. Cancer's so sucky.

Ness mate, I'm on msn now, I'll just check out that site and see if I can remember where I found that one...

Ooh, Riv's drooling all over our bed...well, at least he's having fun. He's blowing bubbles and making explosion noises while trying to watch Rans fix his car out the window.

hugs to you and your family kell. so much bad news recently. hopefully the next few weeks will bring some good news for everyone. enjoy your beautiful babies girls

Thanks for all your thoughts and well wishes re my FIL.

Shellbell.. not too sure, DH just said it was to prevent it spreading further (than his lungs im guessing), but will ask him more when i see him, DH gets a ride to work with him and his dad told him today. But i really feel bad for him (FIL).. see Grahame sticks on his mum's side with everything (who you all know i cant stand) and i get along with FIL better that either of them do lol (DH is a single child and im the "Daughter" IL).. so yeh i really hope they can stop it or something (same as your FIL).. it would be terrible for our babies to grow up with out one of their grandfathers. I never knew mine (on my dad's side - and the one on my mum's side i havent seen or spoken to since i was 5!).. but yeh its a terrible thing.

Jodi.. aww poor nina.. hope the antibiotics kick in soon and releave her some the poor pet.

AnnaT.. yay for Jett and his 2 naps!!

Well another day nearly over.. just so you know i might be MIA over the next few days.. visiting a friend and her kids tomorrow and mum is coming down to stay from Wed to Sat but will check in on the evenings to let you know i still love you all.

Dinners almost ready so better run.

Ciao ciao

xx

Hi Girls
    Hugs to Shell, Little P and Kellxx - it makes you realise how precious life is especially now we have our babies to think about and how important family is for our little bubs...

Rach - my DH is away for the week so I am thinking of you!!!

Jodi - I hope Nina is feeling better very soon!

Gotta go, shes' just woken - she has been asleep for 1 and a half hours - a miracle for her!!!!
    Laurin

thanks Laurin

its stupid I am home alone all day but since he left I have been so lonely

also :sad: jase sounded so sad when I rang him

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast